The LEGO Movie Comes in on Top

We all remember when the LEGO Movie came out and was the number one movie in America for a couple weeks. But after the dust settled on 2014 how did it fare overall? I looked through Box Office Mojo and found the film was among the top ten grossing movies in ten different countries - including number one in the United Kingdom and Australia! You can see all of the impressive results if you read on. It was certainly a theatrical force to be reckoned with!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I thought that Transformers 4 would've been number one in a lot of countries, since I read that it made a lot of money globally.

But anyways, its great that The Lego Movie is in the top ten grossing movies in so many different countries! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I thought that Transformers 4 would've been number one in a lot of countries, since I read that it made a lot of money globally.

But anyways, its great that The Lego Movie is in the top ten grossing movies in so many different countries! B-)

Yeah, I thought Transformers: Age of Extinction or The Hunger Games would've taken the top spot, but they didn't in Australia and the UK and I'm happy to know that The Lego Movie got number one in those countries.  

Australia (and UK) know what's up!

Yes, we certainly do. :flagaus: