Should Lego bring back The Bohrok for g2 ?

PaleoTiatan

Does anyone have any Bohrok CCBS mocs?

Takanuva is the only G1 Toa I'm suggesting return. I'm not asking that LEGO bring back a bunch of G1 characters...just feel like Takanuva would complete the team.

Except it's not is it? We already have the 6 Toa but as RegitNui said these ARE NOT the same characters. They're just a nod to old fans and a hook for new ones. They were never on Mata Nui, they never encountered energised protodermis and they never met Takanuva, or even Takua for that matter. You're also discussing the posisble return of the Bohrok in your last post (yes I know that's the purpose of the topic but you seem to be arguing in favour of their return too) So Takanuva is NOT the only character you want to see return. I strongly suspect that if you had your way with the story team we would see a whole host of rehashed Gen1 characters with just the odd new set each wave and that is a perfect way to sink Gen2 before it's even started. If people want Bohrok or Rahkshi or Piraka they can buy the Gen1 sets! We DO NOT need them remade for us out of CCBS just because we can. If you want to see those models then either MoC them or wait until someone else does, it's inevitable really! 

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Takaunva should return. Defiantly. I wonder how the MoL would be redesigned.

How would he return defiantly? In defiance of good sense, you mean?

Please note I'm not against a Seventh Toa appearing in Gen2, but rehashing Takua and Takanuva will just devalue what the story team intended: For Two-Kua to be the new fandom mascot!

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

The Bohrok could work...But I think the following criteria should be followed.

1. Each set should be unique. I don't mean new shields and Krana for each one. I mean they should have their element incorporated into their design. The shields would remain, but for instance: The fiery Bohrok would have a flame-like design, with little bursts of fire along their body, where as the earthen Bohrok would have a more boulder-like complexion, with small bumps of crystals.

2. Wildlife, or NO LIFE. What I mean by this is either they're some kind of native lifeform, or they don't happen at all. Maybe make them the 2015 Rahi.

3. Krana should be slightly reworked, if even included. IF they are included, they need to be parasites. Not a swarm, just small parasites.

4. Working off the previous point...NO SWARMS. Just make them common, though destructive, wildlife.

Takanuva is the only G1 Toa I'm suggesting return. I'm not asking that LEGO bring back a bunch of G1 characters...just feel like Takanuva would complete the team.

Except it's not is it? We already have the 6 Toa but as RegitNui said these ARE NOT the same characters. They're just a nod to old fans and a hook for new ones. They were never on Mata Nui, they never encountered energised protodermis and they never met Takanuva, or even Takua for that matter. You're also discussing the posisble return of the Bohrok in your last post (yes I know that's the purpose of the topic but you seem to be arguing in favour of their return too) So Takanuva is NOT the only character you want to see return. I strongly suspect that if you had your way with the story team we would see a whole host of rehashed Gen1 characters with just the odd new set each wave and that is a perfect way to sink Gen2 before it's even started. If people want Bohrok or Rahkshi or Piraka they can buy the Gen1 sets! We DO NOT need them remade for us out of CCBS just because we can. If you want to see those models then either MoC them or wait until someone else does, it's inevitable really! 

Alright ya self-righteous, all-knowing jerk. Let me tell you some things. First of all, do NOT talk down to me. Second of all, do not tell me what I want, you are not inside my head and therefore do not know what I want. Thirdly, do NOT - under ANY circumstances! - accuse me of anything. You got that? Now that we've get that out of the way, allow me to correct you on everything you THINK you know about me. For one thing Takanuva is the only character I truly care to see return in G2. I may be advocating the Bohrok, that is true, but I'm only discussing POSSIBLE ways they could be done in a return. I don't particularly care if they return or not. If they do, I'd rather it be the namesake only that returns. As for your accusation that I would sink G2...that is uncalled for, and I will NOT tolerate such personal attacks. To suggest that I have creative skills or abilities is the most asinine thing you could do when you don't know a dang thing about me or who I am. If I had my way with the story team, there'd be no rehashed characters. In fact, it's more likely the actual story team will do that. I'd do creative things such as Toa of different elements, which I doubt we'll see from the current story team. Only thing I'd take from G1 is characters who never got sets, and even then, I'd probably just use the names, not the personalities or anything. I hope that clears up anything that may not have been clear to anybody from my initial posts. Ugh, I knew I opened the wrong can of worms by posting in this topic...

• Upvote 2

Hey I love this topic. Let's not get it closed because of heated words.(End Bohrok loving Bias, lol)

I'm down for the Bohrok being native Rahi; and having elemental related travel forms would be really cool.

Fireball/lava ball,

Snowball,

Vine/moss ball,

Coral ball for Water maybe? 

Though the other elements could be viably different how would one differentiate between Earth and stone? I know I may get slammed for these but "Aren't they close to the same thing?"

Also I have already suggested in another topic I believe that the Skull spiders are Krana-ish. I could see them taking over local Rahi to up their game now that the Toa have their Golden masks.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Okay, Blastcage, that was really uncalled for. Please treat others with respect, no matter what.

I wasn't being disrespectful, was merely standing my ground. People walked all over me way too much in middle and high school, no way I'll allow it now. Gotta love how society has grown so disillusioned that standing up for oneself is no longer acceptable because someone might get offended by it. What he said was uncalled for, but I see you'll just choose to make me the bad guy, and act like he was some innocent angel. I wouldn't have lashed out like I did had he not instigated it. I'll admit I was harsh, but like I said, I've dealt with too much craziness, especially lately. I should be able to freely discuss in this topic without being turned into the black sheep because I said something someone didn't agree with, and that person then thought it was ok to make assumptions about me based on insubstantial evidence to back those assumptions. But go ahead, crucify me because I'm wrong and everyone else is an innocent white knight. 

Uh Prowl, if you don't mind me adding to your idea, I think perhaps a ball of volcanic rock would be better than a fireball. The earth one could be purple...I would say Adamantine, but I'll probably just get crucified AGAIN like I was in the official 2015 topic, so I won't open that can of worms again. 

EDIT: Apologies if I've been overly harsh or offensive or anything lately. It's not intentional, I've had it rough lately. Nothing seems to be going right and I'm just at a breaking point. Please bear with me.

Edited by THE_Blastcage
  • Upvote 1

I see no reason a Volcanic rock would not work better. I mean the Island has a volcano right? It could have a cool glow effect with red cracks in the rock(armor) like burning Lava. With the Surplus use of these clear pieces we are getting now I can just see it now. Not sure if purple would be the best option. I know both Onua and the Protector of Earth use Purple and I am down with the color. Just don't know if purple representing Earth as a whole could suffice. Though some form of marble or gem could work. Though maybe more for Stone? Yeah now I'm lost.... 

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

If we're talking about the Bohrok as "elemental beasts that fold into terrain" I've got you covered:

Fire: Black with trans-red/trans-orange streaks and bones. Representing 'bread bombs'; chunks of lava that have cooled on the outside.

Water: Blue with vibrant highlights. They'll fold into parts of the coral reefs.

Jungle: Green bones and interior with brown covers. They'll hide themselves as cysts on trees in dormant mode.

Stone: Brown with red highlights (like the brown visorak) that hide in cliffs and other rocky outcroppings.

Earth: Dull grey outside with trans-purple insides. Resembling living geodes of adamantine crystal

Ice: White with trans-blue interiors. Don't fix what isn't broke, so they're just snowballs.

As for their overall role, perhaps guardians or agents of the island's elemental forces which the Mask Makers had to pacify before they could make elemental masks. Now that the MoUP exists, they could be waking, intending to destroy it, but unintentionally endangering the villagers in the process.

• Upvote 2

If we're talking about the Bohrok as "elemental beasts that fold into terrain" I've got you covered:

Fire: Black with trans-red/trans-orange streaks and bones. Representing 'bread bombs'; chunks of lava that have cooled on the outside.

Water: Blue with vibrant highlights. They'll fold into parts of the coral reefs.

Jungle: Green bones and interior with brown covers. They'll hide themselves as cysts on trees in dormant mode.

Stone: Brown with red highlights (like the brown visorak) that hide in cliffs and other rocky outcroppings.

Earth: Dull grey outside with trans-purple insides. Resembling living geodes of adamantine crystal

Ice: White with trans-blue interiors. Don't fix what isn't broke, so they're just snowballs.

As for their overall role, perhaps guardians or agents of the island's elemental forces which the Mask Makers had to pacify before they could make elemental masks. Now that the MoUP exists, they could be waking, intending to destroy it, but unintentionally endangering the villagers in the process.

^ This ^ ... 

I really like this idea. I think it is going places. Makuta broke the sacred law and now that Island is . Enter the Bohrok Guardians!!!

Onua.png

*Snip*

^ This ^ ...

I really like this idea. I think it is going places. Makuta broke the sacred law and now that Island is ######. Enter the Bohrok Guardians!!!

Well, if you enjoyed it, I wrote a little somethinglittle something[/url] inspired by that initial post. Don't worry, that topic links to this topic. Recursive linking!

OMG , I created a monster !

No, you merely awakened one. And you know how it goes...wake one, you wake them all.

Shameless Gen1 Bohrok plug.... Check! 

eeeeeeeeeeeey i see what  you did there

Oh you too huh?

Onua.png

I wasn't being disrespectful, was merely standing my ground. People walked all over me way too much in middle and high school, no way I'll allow it now. Gotta love how society has grown so disillusioned that standing up for oneself is no longer acceptable because someone might get offended by it. 

I think you're the disillusioned one if you think that's how you 'stand your ground' There is no way to make the stuff you just said 'ok' because you had a rough time in High School. I at no point attacked you personally or creatively. I simply pointed out that what you said was incorrect. You for some reason disagreed (despite the fact that it's true) and did so by personally attacking me and engaging in some gigantic rant which you apparently don't even feel the need to genuinely apologise for. You absolutely ARE being disrespectful and you're making it worse by hiding behind some lousy High School excuse (which NO, by the way, I don't want to hear about) and refusing to acknowledge that you did anything wrong. I've been having a rough time lately too, and I'm an adult with REAL problems like a house and kids to look after. You think it's ok for me to take it out on my family when I'm having a rough day? Or go find some random stranger in an online forum to spout abuse at? No, what makes me a man is that I have a bad day and keep on going. I think there's a lesson in this for you somewhere. Now get over it, High school is over, time to grow up.

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Skipping over a lot of the discussion from the past two pages - my general thoughts on whether cool sets/characters from G1 should return is probably more along the lines of rather than having say the Bohrok come back, have something that's basically the same in appearance and maybe even in function, but is named differently and has a different story role and progression. I'd personally prefer if the new series didn't retread too much of the old ground. At most I'd want the names the same with a new look and lore similar to the Toa, but for the most part I'd rather have original additions I think. Still I'm open to whatever as long as it's done well. :)

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Okay, there has been a bit of back-and-forth in this topic, some of which has been worded disrespectfully. I'll link to the BZPower Rules again, because the first rule states, "Respect your fellow members. Time to be cliche: treat others as you wish to be treated. You should not degrade, insult, or make fun of anyone on this site." I understand the need to stand one's ground, but there are better ways to word your defenses without being harsh. And Munty, that last comment of yours was equally disrespectful, let alone off-topic. Please see my PM.

I want the attacks to stop.

• Upvote 5

I they do bring back the Bohrok in some fashion, Lego's gonna have to make some pretty specialized parts in order to make that 'ball function' compatible with CCBS.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I wasn't being disrespectful, was merely standing my ground. People walked all over me way too much in middle and high school, no way I'll allow it now. Gotta love how society has grown so disillusioned that standing up for oneself is no longer acceptable because someone might get offended by it. 

I think you're the disillusioned one if you think that's how you 'stand your ground' There is no way to make the stuff you just said 'ok' because you had a rough time in High School. I at no point attacked you personally or creatively. I simply pointed out that what you said was incorrect. You for some reason disagreed (despite the fact that it's true) and did so by personally attacking me and engaging in some gigantic rant which you apparently don't even feel the need to genuinely apologise for. You absolutely ARE being disrespectful and you're making it worse by hiding behind some lousy High School excuse (which NO, by the way, I don't want to hear about) and refusing to acknowledge that you did anything wrong. I've been having a rough time lately too, and I'm an adult with REAL problems like a house and kids to look after. You think it's ok for me to take it out on my family when I'm having a rough day? Or go find some random stranger in an online forum to spout abuse at? No, what makes me a man is that I have a bad day and keep on going. I think there's a lesson in this for you somewhere. Now get over it, High school is over, time to grow up.

I'm not using high school as an excuse or crutch, but the stuff I dealt with did make me less tolerant. Ok, yeah, I was wrong, and I am sorry, but you did antagonize me, and then fired back with this. I did not intend to personally attack you. You told me I was incorrect, and I disagreed? No, you told me what you thought I wanted, and I told you what I did in fact want. I do believe I know what I want, so I'm not sure how I could be incorrect, unless you're referring to something else? Also, saying I don't feel the need to apologize for my rant is jumping the gun. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was just giving a piece of my mind...in what is admittedly a harsh manner, I see why you're offended, sorry I came across the way I did.. But I'm not hiding behind any lousy high school excuse, dunno what brought you to that conclusion. Very glad you don't want to hear about my high school experience, it's honestly something I prefer not to think about that often. I don't like that you basically dismissed my problems, the problems I've had since getting in college - especially the current problem I'm facing - are very real problems with very real consequences. You sound older than me, so perhaps you could advise me in my current situation, but I'm not sure if I can share it because I'm ashamed and afraid of being judged. I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else - mostly you - for my angst and harsh words. Hope we can move past this and come to respect each other in the future.

Back on topic, why even have G2 Bohrok? They had a very specialized role and are hard to repurpose, so would they work without the GSR plot twist? Other than being robotic guardians that malfunction, I can't see any other way to bring 'em in. Why not bring the Baterra in instead since we never got their sets in G1? 

(Edited for funky wording and stuffs) 

Edited by THE_Blastcage

Well the LoSS uses little of the new CCBS. A lot of the build is simple Technic in origin. The only real CCBS on it seems to be for the limbs, to attach it's face, and then a piece for the back of the spider itself. Now I know some could reply that the LoSS is not round and this is true. The original Bohrok took advantage of curved limb parts to aid in the spherical shape. There are none yet that I know of released since then. So new parts may be required limiting the current possibility at date. This by no means it cannot be done.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Well the LoSS uses little of the new CCBS. A lot of the build is simple Technic in origin. The only real CCBS on it seems to be for the limbs, to attach it's face, and then a piece for the back of the spider itself. Now I know some could reply that the LoSS is not round and this is true. The original Bohrok took advantage of curved limb parts to aid in the spherical shape. There are none yet that I know of released since then. So new parts may be required limiting the current possibility at date. This by no means it cannot be done.

Problem with Bohrok, unless they are COMPLETELY changed and are only Bohrok in name, is that they'd need ultra-specialized parts that couldn't be re-used, setting us up for Kal AGAIN...which would be redundant. We don't want to retread too much G1 ground, that would be boring and predictable. Easter Eggs would be nice, but we don't want too much of a retelling going on here.

I'm not using high school as an excuse or crutch, but the stuff I dealt with did make me less tolerant. Ok, yeah, I was wrong, and I am sorry, but you did antagonize me, and then fired back with this. I did not intend to personally attack you. You told me I was incorrect, and I disagreed? No, you told me what you thought I wanted, and I told you what I did in fact want. I do believe I know what I want, so I'm not sure how I could be incorrect, unless you're referring to something else? Also, saying I don't feel the need to apologize for my rant is jumping the gun. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was just giving a piece of my mind...in what is admittedly a harsh manner, I see why you're offended, sorry I came across the way I did.. But I'm not hiding behind any lousy high school excuse, dunno what brought you to that conclusion. Very glad you don't want to hear about my high school experience, it's honestly something I prefer not to think about that often. I don't like that you basically dismissed my problems, the problems I've had since getting in college - especially the current problem I'm facing - are very real problems with very real consequences. You sound older than me, so perhaps you could advise me in my current situation, but I'm not sure if I can share it because I'm ashamed and afraid of being judged. I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else - mostly you - for my angst and harsh words. Hope we can move past this and come to respect each other in the future.

THE_Blastcage, Windrider warned you two posts above yours that the BZPower rules regarding respect need to be followed. Since you have ignored their warning your Proto will be reduced.

• Upvote 3

THE_Blastcage, Windrider warned you two posts above yours that the BZPower rules regarding respect need to be followed. Since you have ignored their warning your Proto will be reduced.

That post was an apology and acknowledgement of my mistakes though? Royally confused considering I apologized to everybody. I respectfully told him why I reacted the way I did and made sure to let him I know I did not intend to be so harsh. I see what was wrong with the other posts, but do not see what was wrong with that last one. Guess I'm just not as intelligent as I thought.

• Upvote 1

Respect for others includes respect for yourself my friend. Now you have apologized and I think the other partaker did as well. I may not be a staff but if this keeps turning into a rubber ball and bouncing back the real staff may end up closing this topic for it going off topic. If you two must discuss further apologies please take them to PMs as per the rules. Now back on topic...

Problem with Bohrok, unless they are COMPLETELY changed and are only Bohrok in name, is that they'd need ultra-specialized parts that couldn't be re-used, setting us up for Kal AGAIN...which would be redundant. We don't want to retread too much G1 ground, that would be boring and predictable. Easter Eggs would be nice, but we don't want too much of a retelling going on here.

This is true thus why I said as such. The Bohrok had new parts that aided in their balling function. These parts were then used in the Bahrok-Kal, the Boxer, the Bohrok-Va and I think the head piece was used in the Toa-Mech suit. So while there are a more limited options for circular pieces in a not so circular world there are possibilities out there. I am sure the set designers with all their wisdom could use any new parts elsewhere if the need arose. If not I am sure the MOCers out there could give them ideas.

Also a retelling as you put it may be somewhat out of the question, but not completely. I mean there are remakes, retellings, re-whatevers, all over the place and some are done well while others... not so much. That being said there is a lot of content in Gen1 and I suspect most will not make it into Gen2. What is being suggested is that the Bohrok should be one of them. Now how they go about doing it is up to Lego's crew. We can either like or dislike it respectively.

I mean look at what they are doing to the Toa. So far they are a homage to Gen1 in name and element only it seems. Thus other discussions to whether or not they are the actual Mata from Gen1 or a completely new team. The Bohrok return could be handled well or very poorly.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf
  • Upvote 1

Onua.png

True, we need some wildlife other then skull spiders. Once we get this golden mask deal over with maybe a more in-depth story regarding the different tribes/villages. Thus allowing for possibly interactions with localized wildlife. Maybe some nice birds for the plant/air, scorpions or lizards for the sand/stone, mole for earth, and got to have aquatic life for the Water village. After all regardless of how the villagers live or what in, Gali is shown swimming to her mask, so got to have some Rahi there as well.

Onua.png

Lego I think should focus on making new different villain sets. No more clone sets with the only physical differences being colour and tools. And I agree with the comment about wildlife. Skull spiders are nice, but that can't be the only other thing on Okoto.

Lego I think should focus on making new different villain sets. No more clone sets with the only physical differences being colour and tools. And I agree with the comment about wildlife. Skull spiders are nice, but that can't be the only other thing on Okoto.

Well I discussed the possibility of 6 unique robots, each with different designs to avoid being clones, but that discussion didn't seem to go very far.

Well I discussed the possibility of 6 unique robots, each with different designs to avoid being clones, but that discussion didn't seem to go very far.

I really like unique bad guys, but we just have rarely seen them. It's easier to come up with things we want again than things we need to have that are new.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I think they could do a round ball while using CCBS and not using too many new parts. They could make a new box/cube thing, give it legs, and then just put round armor around it, like the pieces on Lewa's shoulders. Problem solved. 

It would be hard to bring back the Bohrok's face-hitting thing doing that, but it is possible if they arranged the Technic in the proverbial cube just right. Or they could skip it. No one said that the Gen2 Bohrok had to be exactly like their Gen1 counterparts.  

True. The Gen2 Bohrok do not have to have their original function though none at all would seem redundant when you think about them bringing back the "gear function" to not have something for them. I put it to those who are for having the Bohrok return and have LDD to MOC what they think could work for a design. I think I may try myself as well. There's got to be some way I would think. Then they could post ideas here.

Onua.png

True, we need some wildlife other then skull spiders. Once we get this golden mask deal over with maybe a more in-depth story regarding the different tribes/villages. Thus allowing for possibly interactions with localized wildlife. Maybe some nice birds for the plant/air, scorpions or lizards for the sand/stone, mole for earth, and got to have aquatic life for the Water village. After all regardless of how the villagers live or what in, Gali is shown swimming to her mask, so got to have some Rahi there as well.

Go check out.my "Balance of the Elements" in the Short Story forum. I think it's a plausible wave for Bionicle.

I think they could do a round ball while using CCBS and not using too many new parts. They could make a new box/cube thing, give it legs, and then just put round armor around it, like the pieces on Lewa's shoulders. Problem solved. 

It would be hard to bring back the Bohrok's face-hitting thing doing that, but it is possible if they arranged the Technic in the proverbial cube just right. Or they could skip it. No one said that the Gen2 Bohrok had to be exactly like their Gen1 counterparts.  

It wouldn't have anywhere near the elegance of the gen 1 Bohrok's near-perfect spheres.

It wouldn't have anywhere near the elegance of the gen 1 Bohrok's near-perfect spheres.

No, but the Gen2 Toa don't have the elegance of the Gen1 Toa. I think elegance is not something to expect - we've already ditched that for functionality back in the Hero Factory days. 

Ugh. I understand the appeal of homages, but they shouldn't copy-paste beloved characters into this new story. 

Edited by Professor Turnip
  • Upvote 2

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

No, but the Gen2 Toa don't have the elegance of the Gen1 Toa. I think elegance is not something to expect - we've already ditched that for functionality back in the Hero Factory days.

I'd disagree on that point. I think the new Toa are extremely elegant designs.

Now, I think a Bohrok-like set could maybe be pulled off with CCBS, but none of my attempts (either in real life or on LEGO Digital Designer) have ended up paying off. With a few new parts it might be easier, but I don't think a set with as many new parts as the original Bohrok would be a realistic option.

Scale is definitely something to think about. The original Bohrok were a specific, very compact size, but new Bohrok-like sets could potentially be larger (esp. if they were sold at a $15 price point).

I don't think it's likely that we'll see Bohrok, unless they're in the smaller price point, as the new "canister" sets are much less clone-like. That said, I do recall that there exist a rumor about the Bohrok with more details. It's not a leak, it's a rumor. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

As a MOC or possible official design? I mean I have seen some nice Bohrok MOCs out there and one was quite large and detailed. It was shown next to an official release to show size comparison. I don't see lego spending the time or money to officially release what could be called a Bohrok-Nui. Even more so now that they are using slightly different terminology.

Onua.png

I love everything about this idea.

Well I am too. Just not sure how far Lego would be willing to take it. I mean we have the elemental protectors of the tribes, the masters of the elements, now its guardians?

Onua.png