Should Lego bring back The Bohrok for g2 ?

PaleoTiatan

Well I am too. Just not sure how far Lego would be willing to take it. I mean we have the elemental protectors of the tribes, the masters of the elements, now its guardians?

The masters of the elements aren't native to Okoto.

The protectors only have elemental powers because of their masks.

The Rahementals are the forces. The protectors' masks were made from the Rahementals' power by the mask makers. And let's be fair, how many times did gen1 use the elements as base for a set?

So basically Rahementals would have a place on Okoto. Maybe as Titan sets released over the course of a year, 3 each wave.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Of course while people keep mentioning a nod towards the Bohrok or a reinvention of the 'balling up' feature, noone has suggested they take the innovation in a different way. What made the Bohrok great was their unique ability to change shape, but the shape doesn't have to be a sphere after all. We could still see a nod towards the Bohrok in another, more unique enemy for Gen 2 which uses a similar but still different method of transformation. Another topic is currently discussing how there is no sign of wildlife yet. Why not have a release of sets which can be either quadrupedal or bipedal? That would be different but allow TLG to try a new twist on an old idea. We'd undoubtedly get some new parts too without it being too similar to anything we've ever seen before in Bionicle.

Yeah, I would like nods to Bohrok, but not them exactly.

Edited by moamahrimatoro

cringe

Ok, fair is fair, the original elements were used quite often in different set releases, least of all the Toa themselves. Not sure where you got the information regarding what the Masks of Power were create from but that is cool to know. Also the Protectors are tribe specific, True they may get some elemental power from their masks as it seems to be the general consensus this gen. Though would that put for that if a Protector or villager picked up and put on another elemental mask they would become the protector of that element? I mean we have already seen that color/armor change is possible with Makuta's change in the legend video. Still is that a one-of, or the norm? I mean the mask was black before he put it on and his armor turned black to suit. However his original color was gold as was his mask. Then again The toa's armor doesn't change when they put on their gold mask, though because the mask's element already matches their color maybe that's why.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ok, fair is fair, the original elements were used quite often in different set releases, least of all the Toa themselves. Not sure where you got the information regarding what the Masks of Power were create from but that is cool to know. Also the Protectors are tribe specific, True they may get some elemental power from their masks as it seems to be the general consensus this gen. Though would that put for that if a Protector or villager picked up and put on another elemental mask they would become the protector of that element? I mean we have already seen that color/armor change is possible with Makuta's change in the legend video. Still is that a one-of, or the norm? I mean the mask was black before he put it on and his armor turned black to suit. However his original color was gold as was his mask. Then again The toa's armor doesn't change when they put on their gold mask, though because the mask's element already matches their color maybe that's why.

Toa team of magnetism, sonics, etc would be cool in 2015.

cringe

Toa team of magnetism, sonics, etc would be cool in 2015.

Eehhh I don't know. A bit early to decide that, isn't it?

Are you talking about just them two elements or a time with at lease these two on it?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Poetic license is where I got the idea. The one storyline thing everyone remembers of the Bohrok is 'elemental island cleaners'. Taking the theory that the various slices of Okoto had been formed by elemental forces, I simply crossed the Bohrok story with the 2001 Rahi story, added in a already-known macGuffin and let the story flow.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Poetic license is where I got the idea. The one storyline thing everyone remembers of the Bohrok is 'elemental island cleaners'. Taking the theory that the various slices of Okoto had been formed by elemental forces, I simply crossed the Bohrok story with the 2001 Rahi story, added in a already-known macGuffin and let the story flow.

Poetic license is… confusing

cringe

Are you talking about just them two elements or a time with at lease these two on it?

Well, what I mean is that introducing any new elements this early in the story, not even the first year, is a bad idea.

Honestly, the younger, newer fans need time to get used to the current ones before new elements, let alone magnetism and sonics, are put in.

I'm not opposed to more elements...

Just not this early.

:akaku:

• 5 months later...

No, gen 2 is telling a new story, it would be uncreative to use the bohrok since we already know what they are and it would confuse kids if they searched up the bohrok and found the BS01 page for them.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.