Tahu's Makuta Powers?

A random question for you guys to think on...

Since Tahu now has the ability to utilize some of the Kraata powers, if he were to be exposed to mutagen similar to that found in the Pit, would he lose them, similar to what happened to Krika, Bitil, and Gorast? 

I don't think that this was answered before, so I figured I'd ask you all about this before I took it to Greg. If it was answered...then I dunno...

bZpOwEr

Since his Kraata powers are granted by the Golden Armor he wears rather than being innate abilities, I think they'd be intact. (Then again, the Makuta were rendered unable to shapeshift after their armor was mutated, so I'm not sure.)

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Since his Kraata powers are granted by the Golden Armor he wears rather than being innate abilities, I think they'd be intact. (Then again, the Makuta were rendered unable to shapeshifte after their armor was mutated, so I'm not sure.)

True, but I always saw antidermis coexisting with the armour, turning it into a living shell as the Makuta inhabit it and give it shape. Tahu's golden armor is completely  separate from his life energy.

-NotS 

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

The Pit Mutagen seemed to have a few impacts on things put into it
1. (most noteworthy most of the time) the ability to breathe water

2. granting new powers (or amplifying current powers in Takadox's case)

3. Taking away powers (or altering/affecting current powers to a dangerous degree in Krika's case)

4. Destroying/malfunctioning machinery (Mahri Nui Matoran's weapons)

Granted the results seem very random, so the waters may affect Tahu's body but leave his power's intact or not... it all just depends really...

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

The answer is "maybe", because things like Pit mutagen or Energized Protodermis do whatever the story requires of them. There's literally no way to know what they'd do in a hypothetical scenario because there's no consistency in their effects.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother