by the vote of but three.

Luroka: Executed Day Seven-Ether Assassin

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 4

MnRA5kV.png

• 2 weeks later...

NIGHT EIGHT

Shadow Ignited did not defend herself.

Perhaps she forgot. Perhaps she did not realize she had the chance. Or perhaps she knew her eventual fate, and choose not delay it. For the Ninja's words were not to be taken lightly. No one sent from the Ice Kingdom would return from that terrible council.

The Ninja found her, but waited a little, expecting some sort of trap or other mode of defense. Seeing none, the Ninja walked up slowly; then with a savage sort of finesse, slew her. It took but a single stroke, then Shadow Ignited was no more.

Thus unceremoniously fell the Ice Kingdom's hopes and ambitions. 

Now there remained thirteen left at the council, two of which were ninja. If there were to be three deaths, per day and night, then less than five days remained before the council would be obliterated.

Edited by Seaborgium

MnRA5kV.png

All the active people appear to be dead. The Ice Kingdom was pretty active, and I dare say that it was the most active kingdom from my narrow perceptions... although I didn't have sight into the other kingdoms, but seeing as they have done nothing, I'm inferring that they're inactive. We did have the whole 'we are being held hostage by evil ninjas' thing to keep us occupied, though. 

Hey, other Kingdoms. Wake up. Don't let your kingdoms drift into an unbreakable sleep. Make them stir with unseen power, power enough to kill the pesky remaining Ninjas. Focus, work together on it, and you should be able to exterminate them, barring any unforeseen betrayals coming out of left field, or right field, or below field, or above field, or forward field, or backward field, or various diagonal directions field. You've got nights. use them to conspire against the Ninjas who infest the kingdoms.

...Yeah, unless there's a major renewed interest in the game I honest;y can't see people coming back to this game to be active. It's gone on for two and a half months. Two months is a sixth of a year! If it runs until April 10th, that'll be three months, and that's a quarter of a year. 

With the date April 10th in mind, I thereby propose that if the game has not ended by then, that the game shall end on that date to make way for fresher games.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pretty cold of the ninja to just end us like that. I mean, sure, I get that the game is kinda frozen and they need to get it moving again, but they didn't need to just put us on ice like that.

Eh.

I suppose I should just...

Let it go.

MOOOOOOOOM

• Upvote 6

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

All the active people appear to be dead. The Ice Kingdom was pretty active, and I dare say that it was the most active kingdom from my narrow perceptions... although I didn't have sight into the other kingdoms, but seeing as they have done nothing, I'm inferring that they're inactive. We did have the whole 'we are being held hostage by evil ninjas' thing to keep us occupied, though. 

Hey, other Kingdoms. Wake up. Don't let your kingdoms drift into an unbreakable sleep. Make them stir with unseen power, power enough to kill the pesky remaining Ninjas. Focus, work together on it, and you should be able to exterminate them, barring any unforeseen betrayals coming out of left field, or right field, or below field, or above field, or forward field, or backward field, or various diagonal directions field. You've got nights. use them to conspire against the Ninjas who infest the kingdoms.

...Yeah, unless there's a major renewed interest in the game I honest;y can't see people coming back to this game to be active. It's gone on for two and a half months. Two months is a sixth of a year! If it runs until April 10th, that'll be three months, and that's a quarter of a year. 

With the date April 10th in mind, I thereby propose that if the game has not ended by then, that the game shall end on that date to make way for fresher games.

*applauds*

but seriously someone needs to actually vote. Brave the evil zombies and vote!

Yeah, that sounds good. It's a pity that it had to coincide with a really stressful time in my life in respect to studies. AP Calc is the game killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration.

I would like to host a game again at some point in the future, but if I do so it will be during the summer, probably. Also, thirty people was probably a mistake. I had not envisioned the assassins dying so much so I expected more killings.

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 2

MnRA5kV.png

Pretty cold of the ninja to just end us like that. I mean, sure, I get that the game is kinda frozen and they need to get it moving again, but they didn't need to just put us on ice like that.

Eh.

I suppose I should just...

Let it go.

MOOOOOOOOM

I get it! Because they say "Eh," a lot in Canada, and Canada's cold.

10/10 pun.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

Right now 13 people remain

Fire-3

Earth-3

Ether-6

Plus the Acolyte of Singularity.

If I accidentally said you're alive and you're not, PM me.

• Portalfig
  • Qui Putat ut Oves Pugnet
  • Chro
  • Taka Nuvia
  • Luroka
  • Overscore
  • Toa Chuck
  • Fisher
  • Manducus
  • Toru Acura
  • Pulse
  • Valendale
  • Blade.
  • Strange Festive Unit
  • Ehks.
  • Forgotten Warrior
  • Purple Devil
  • JAG18
  • YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET
  • Phillips
  • ShadowHawk
  • Gengar
  • Tyler
  • The Otter
  • Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Shadow Ignited
  • Neo Shadow Vezon
  • Rucks
  • Zakaro
  •   :burnmad:    

Duh dah duh dough. Duh.

I think he is alive, but who knows at this point honestly

I'll vote for Purple Devil as well

YO YO, you're dead.

Who is yo yo

I assume you, as Sg quoted you.

I vote Purple Devil.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I think he is alive, but who knows at this point honestly

I'll vote for Purple Devil as well

YO YO, you're dead.

Who is yo yo

I assume you, as Sg quoted you.

I vote Purple Devil.

It does not resemble anything that I wish to be called, so consider this my request on the record that people adhere to the names listed on my profile.

Sorry guys, more stuff came up. I think I'll just end the game now. It was too ambitious given outside circumstances, so I think it'd be best just to let another game take its place.

Once Windrider closes the topic, I'll post the roles on Mafia Discussion topic.

MnRA5kV.png