Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

:shrugs:

Back abomination! Back to S&T! Return to the depths from whence thou camest!

Fishers, surely you should know better than to do dealings with something as Eldritch as that.

What's wrong with a shrug?

And actually, it's not from S&T. But where it is truly from can never be revealed. 

Fishers, surely you should know better than to do dealings with something as Eldritch as that.

And actually, it's not from S&T. But where it is truly from can never be revealed. 

Whatever it is, it's not nearly as absurd as this  :alien:

(no I'm not looking for every opportunity to use this emoticon what on earth are you talking about)

• Upvote 7

Apparently, a shrug can be considered rude, though I've never found it offensive (and I don't think most of society minds such a gesture.) But that's neither here nor there. =P

The emoticon in question disturbs me. Aside from the obvious wrongness of a smiley face with limbs, its expression is one of confusion and despair. I don't like looking at such a miserable thing.

Regardless of its origins (I shan't be surprised if it originates from some extra-terrestrial, elemental realm of air) I rarely see it used outside of S&T (where it sees regular use,) so I think I can safely refer to subforum #29 as its home, albeit an adopted one.

(no I'm not looking for every opportunity to use this emoticon what on earth are you talking about)

But :alien: is wonderful! It is full of bon vivant , of unmitigated cheer. It emits ethereal wisdom, the voices of untold ages echoing from its every fiber (or whatever equivalent it has.)

All hail :alien:!

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

As an absurdist I would argue that it can be both absurd and wonderful.

Woo psych classes! *happehdance*

I do believe Chro is right, although I would state it in a little different way, that "This thing is right because everyone says it is" as the logical fallacy.

But w/e semantics and all that =P

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

no, I'm not posting that just to annoy QP. Why on earth would I do that?

The emoticon in question disturbs me. Aside from the obvious wrongness of a smiley face with limbs, its expression is one of confusion and despair. I don't like looking at such a miserable thing.

I'm not sure how you get confusion and despair out of that. The mild curve of the mouth and the upward slant of the eyes indicate a relaxed expression. That's what that emote means - emotional ambivalence, not being attached to a particular idea or seeking to control/influence the other person/people's response.

As opposed to :notsure:, with suggests true mental uncertainty. I dislike that one because I'm always confident and certain of myself unless I say otherwise, but if I say otherwise, I prefer stating why I'm uncertain. It makes my life easier.  

Regardless of its origins (I shan't be surprised if it originates from some extra-terrestrial, elemental realm of air) I rarely see it used outside of S&T (where it sees regular use,) so I think I can safely refer to subforum #29 as its home, albeit an adopted one.

I post in forum #29, QP, and that is my favorite emoticon. (Do not insult my favorite emoticon! <_<)

Coincidence? I think not. 

It's representative of how we always think we're about to finish a game when suddenly there's a huge twist and it turns out you need to kill three more people instead of one.

:jester:   :smash:  :headbonk:   :gavel:  :dead:  :cheesy:  :censored: I never really understood emoticons. Except for how weird they were, and how terrible comedies loved to use them back in the day about seven or eight years ago. Guilty of that myself. I think the ones Ehks found take the cake though, if there were a cake to be taken.

also, Chro,  :udaman:

...the alien is what a ninja looks like without the mask, clearly. While we're talking, I'd like to ask a question we should all be asking: Why are discussing emoticons? :confused: 

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Because QP. Apparently that particular being is enchanted with the idea of me as a player of a Mafia game and thinks talking to me is just the cats' pajamas. I blame Forum 29. :P

:sky:

what in the name of hapori tohu

Even weirder, the code for that emote is

How does that get that get that? Cue forum non-sequitor.

Can we reskin this game where everybody is on a team with different emoticons as their patron emoticon and then the ninja are the believers of the ONE TRUE EMOTICON SYSTEM. That being, of course, =P, =D, =) etc.

That is all.

E: Believers* you dolt haha

Edited by Major Maes Hughes
  • Upvote 4

Can we reskin this game where everybody is on a team with different emoticons as their patron emoticon and then the ninja are the believers of the ONE TRUE EMOTICON SYSTEM. That being, of course, =P, =D, =) etc.

That is all.

E: Believers* you dolt haha

You would be getting people like me lynched for no reason then, as I use those a lot. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

...I don't think I'll use emotes anymore...

Or y'know, we could turn of those gosh darn emotes and have stuff like : ) : (and : P

Well...You could just sign this contract  :lookhere: and you'll never have to use emotes again...

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?

Edited by Philips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Please write the scene, my chemically inclined friend. The alternative is letting Quisoves win. Nobody wants that. :P

I think even Quisoves has lost

We have all been consumed by  :alien: and the Potoo

no, I have been claimed by :sky:

SAVE YOURSELVES BEFORE IT'S T-

:sky: :sky: :sky:

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hmmm...

I'm starting to think Mafia is bad for my mental health...

What are you talking about? Mafia will make you an excellent liar and a tactical genius.

When did the combination of those skills ever not benefit humanity as a whole? OwO

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: Oh, and I forgot megalomania! I've certainly experienced my fair share of that. :3

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 3