Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

""She must have been the Acolyte of Chaos", Phillips concluded. "Who else would carry such strange Incense?"

The sages hadkilled one who was against them, though not a Ninja.

AN/A Blade: Executed Day One."

Yes. =P But I could've helped you guys, but nooooo, you just had to jump to blade-related references again.... =P You guys, really need to stop making logical connections because sometimes it backfires like here. xP

Night Two

Valendale was cautious. He knew that only about four people in the building wanted him alive. The others actively thought his blood, or could care less about whether he, an enemy of their kingdoms, lived or died. He took precautions. He locked his doors, barred them, stayed away from the window. He sat perfectly still, allowing no noise he made to betray his presence lest the ninja strike through the thatched roof. He sat completely silent in the already silent room, listening for the faintest noise.

He heard a rustle. The stream nearby watered a large, shady tree. The leaves of that tree moved. "Perhaps it is but the wind" thought Valendale. Still, he had to be sure.  Suddenly he heard a steps on the roof. "Ninja!", thought Valendale. He remained still. "But then what was the rustle? Not even a ninja could move from there to the roof that fast." He was uncertain. What he was certain about was his need to escape. He inched towards the window. Trepidatiously, he stoop up and looked at the window, searching for a way down. He lit a torch, knowing the the curved roof would prevent the ninja from seeing it.

Then he saw amidst the leaves, a glimmer. The tree slightly rustled. He realized his mistake. But it was too late.

Thwack!

An arrow appeared in Valendale's chest. The torch had revealed his presence. That one oversight proved fatal.

And, as he lay dying, Valendale heard the cat-like steps on the roof. He wondered why the Ninja had acted by twos. It was uncharacteristic. Unless...

Then the shadows of night overtook him.

Yo Yo Yo Yo heard the noises. He unsheathed his tanto ran to Valendale's quarters. He looked out the window to see a figure fleeing near the stream. Pursuit was of no use. He sheathed his blade. He had been to late.

Then he noticed something; writing-in blood no less.

Though he'll look good the grave

Bizarre. It was no doubt Valendale's blood. Perhaps it was a clue?

Regardless, it would lead to Valendale, who was most likely dead by now.

Yo Yo followed the path of blood and read the next enigmatic message;

Nicked himself, that rascally knave

What could be the meaning of this?

Yo Yo, continued on with grim fascination, noting the sloppiness (though not hastiness) of the calligraphy. He viewed the next message, which said:

Valendale, himself to save

Then Yo Yo saw a crumpled form, obscured by shadows.  It was Valendale

Valendale had a large gash in his chest, though no weapon was to be seen. His expression was one of surprise. Valendale's body not warm, so it must have been some time since he had been killed. Something was odd though. His body had been moved. "Perhaps the ninja are exceedingly faster than we had estimated. Perhaps they do have the supernatural powers that the peasantry believe. Perhaps the superstitions are true".

Yo Yo noticed yet another message by Valendale.

He should have used some

Not even a complete sentence. "Perhaps we are dealing with a simpleton, or peasant", thought Yo Yo.

Yo Yo continued to investigate the corpse. He saw the a scroll with the mark of the signet ring of the Samurai of Fire. "Fire Kingdom, eh? No slushies for him then",Yo Yo chuckled. 

Then Yo Yo saw that right below him was the same writing he had seen before.

He stood up, and read the final message.

Burma Shave.

"What? What does Burma have to do with Valendale? Burma is near Thailand? Is Valendale Thai? Or Burmese? Or a potoo? I cannot comprehend the meaning of this" Yo Yo said, exasperated.

"Oh hi. You noticed", another voice said.

"Ninja!"

The figure stepped forward into Yo Yo's view. "I case your wondering, I didn't kill that fellow. But I did try my hand at poetry while I waited."

"Wha- but"

"Yes, the corpse wrote something about 'no met' or something. I decided I'd follow his example. Looked fun to me."

"Why"

"I know your quite confused. I can't say I understand it either. And I feel I could have found a better rhyme with shave. Misbehave perhaps?"

"Why are you-"

"Why I'm waiting for you!"

Yo Yo unsheathed his blade.

"Too late!". The ninja stabbed Yo Yo instantly. "But nice try. Now what else rhymes with 'shave'? Lathe, rave, cave...."

Valendale - Fire Kingdom, killed Night Two.

YO YO YO YO HOMESKILLET : Ether Kingdom Healer, Killed Night Two.

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 3

MnRA5kV.png

well then

on one hand it's very obviously not burn, unless Sg can really only happen to make a clue that just happens to implicate him with not only font color, but 'Bur(n)ma'(d) and rhyming too?

kinda obviously not him, but i digress, not like there's any better option. I suppose the obvious choice could be the right one but then again, this is mafia...

I'm going to abstain for the moment. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

well then

on one hand it's very obviously not burn, unless Sg can really only happen to make a clue that just happens to implicate him with not only font color, but 'Bur(n)ma'(d) and rhyming too?

kinda obviously not him, but i digress, not like there's any better option. I suppose the obvious choice could be the right one but then again, this is mafia...

I'm going to abstain for the moment. 

Zakaro

Name me one other player that has shown any hint of obsession with poetry in the last eight games.