Bionicle MOC showcase: Toa Boltrax, Toa of Lighting (Self MOC)

MrBT

Hello everyone!

Today I'm showing my self MOC, which is very first time that this my MOC appears to internet! Introducing, Toa Boltrax, Toa of Lighting!  :D

16061898878_52956cb2bd.jpg

16248599252_c9790ea1cf.jpg

As you're going to see, he is Toa of Lighting, well, the colors are incorrect, I know that the colors should have been blue and white. And he is male in alternate universe. I also did a bio for him :)

Name: Boltrax

Element: Lighting

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Lighting Katana, 2x Volt SMGs (Before)/Spinable Tetra Machine, 4x Lighting Katanas, 2x Volt SMGs, 2x Shock Mines (After)

Mask: Kanohi Ilikari, Mask of Impacts

Group: Iron Saber Resistance Team (ISRT)

Species: Vo-Matoran

Title: The Flash, Toa of Lighting

MOC status: Assembled

Biography:

Boltrax was once a guardian, now he is known as a Toa of Lighting. During in his universe, there was a civil war, a war against a group of peripheral Vo-Matoran and Toa who didn't accept any other Matoran to come there. During at civil war, Boltrax became a Toa at the last moments of his people dying in war. Boltrax carried Lighting Katana and two Volt SMGs for a combat. Seeing a battle for the first time, he released that killing is terrifying, but there were none of the other choices than fight against them.

At one battle, the wormhole appeared from nowhere and sucked him to another alternate dimension called Dark Mirror. When he fell from the sky from the wormhole, damaging his spine caused almost a death for him. Fortunately three mysterious figures appeared and took him to their hideout, far from the core of Metru Nui. Boltrax was repaired, but they implanted their own engine to his back. He is their possible warrior to fight and end empire madness. Boltrax is one of the members of Iron Saber Resistance Team.

Personality:

"It doesn't matter what or how you're making mistakes, we can always learn from the mistakes. And most important, anything is possible if you believe yourself."

-Toa Boltrax

Boltrax is silence most of a time, but sometimes he is talkative person when asking from him something. Most of a time he works with the others but sometimes he works alone when he feels it. Boltrax's most comfortable friends are Alarha and Olarokh, but not so cooperative with Hre'zrak and Vahlrog.

Powers & Weapon(s)/Tool(s)

Boltrax used in civil war two Volt SMGs and one Lighting Katana. After the event where he flew from wormhole and fell from the sky. Causing a serious damages to his spine, ISRT members repaired him and implanted a Spinable Tetra Machine to his back. Boltrax wields three extra workable Lighting Katanas swords and Shock mines.

He can absorb, control and even create lighting. He can also perform "Thunder Run" when he absorbs enough lighting, he can use absorbed lighting for supernatural run.

Strength: 14/20

Agility: 16.5/20

Endurance: 15/20

Intelligence: 14/20

More pics: www.flickr.com/photos/11494632…

Video review: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehrrk1…

• Upvote 15

Am I sensing some Metal Gear influence in this MOC? :P but nicely done none the less

Yup! And most other ninja inspirations like Zoro from One Piece, Zero from Borderlands 2, Deadpool (kinda, because those Volt SMGs:P) and the inspiration came from Speeda Demon character:3

• 2 weeks later...