Is Battle of Ninjago City Set Worth It?

Xabla

I would say yes.

It comes with four exclusive fig prints, and two character (Nya and the Overlord) were only available in this set, while Lloyd and Zane got outfit upgrades. Plus, it's pretty equal with four Ninjas vs four Nindroids. It's full of some nice play features, like catapults, revolving walls, and a zipline. It's got 1223 pieces, which is a good price per part ratio. It doesn't quite have anything too rare (unless you count the dragon window screens, oh and the ornate wheel) but lots of useful pieces in red, dark green, gray, ext. But what I like is the amazing building design, which looks sleek from the front (complete with a great dragon head design) with lots of rooms on the back, and it's a fairly substantial size too. For its price, I think its worth it, but keep an eye out for a sale, which is what I did.

:music:

Edited by xccj

Hmm. I feel like getting the set because it has some nifty pieces. Might as well get back into Ninjago, because in 2012, I was a huge fan and even got the Epic Dragon Battle. Might have to get lucky again though, because I got the Epic Dragon Battle with 25% discount.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Yes it is a great set and is one of my favorite sets i own, it looks great on display and also has great value to it with the minifigs included, so yes you should get it before it gets discontinued 

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros