i found more protector/toa combo models in the new bionicle game

I just completed kopakas stage and when i went back to the toa select menu there's a button on the lower left i could now access, welp, this was the result (i tried taking a snapshot from the menu but my phone can't so i used the games snapshot feature from a level) i've yet to beat the other toas stories but i'm sure they've got selectable combo models as well.

Here's the image of kopaka: http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/rebelsoldier112/MyImageName1_zps0poadbit.png

(P.S idk if this counts as news or whatever but only staff can post in news, if this is in the wrong area i apoligize)

destiny can never die, merely take on new form, simply put, another transformation

This has actually been found already (soon after the game came out), there is also a combiner model for Onua. Those are the only two that are in the game right now.

Edit: I should add that Kopaka's power-up is on iOS, and Onua's power-up is on Android. That's from memory so please correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly. There are photos in the game's topic in this Forum.

Edited by Dark Blue

IetTsFQ.png

I just mentioned in another topic in this forum division that I managed to collect all 189 pieces by manipulating the date/time settings on my iPod and I can confirm that it doesn't unlock any of the other alternate forms for the Toa. :( 

Quite a shame since I was hoping that collecting all of the pieces for each Toa would unlock their alternate forms, but the button to change their form is grayed for for all of them expect for Onua at this point.  I'm guessing the other forms will be made available in updates to the app in the future.

= :t::l::h:

I just mentioned in another topic in this forum division that I managed to collect all 189 pieces by manipulating the date/time settings on my iPod and I can confirm that it doesn't unlock any of the other alternate forms for the Toa. :( 

Quite a shame since I was hoping that collecting all of the pieces for each Toa would unlock their alternate forms, but the button to change their form is grayed for for all of them expect for Onua at this point.  I'm guessing the other forms will be made available in updates to the app in the future.

= :t::l::h:

Noooo! Well, now at least I can stop obsessing over playing daily.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Noooo! Well, now at least I can stop obsessing over playing daily.

Who knows, maybe I cheated myself out of something in the game by manipulating the clock.  We'll find out.  It's still worth playing it once per day.  Before you know it, you'll have all of the pieces (by like June 20th).

- :t::l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Pretty interesting combination! I wonder if combos will play a big part this year.

Also, check these dubs.

Impressive! Very nice dubs (trips for me).

Also, yes, they will play a part, though we don't know how big. The LEGO Club description of the Tahu + POF combiner is as follows:

Meld Tahu with the Protector of Fire!

The hunt for the Golden Masks has entered a critical phase! Tahu and the Protector are approaching the Temple of Fire, but the lava plains are infested with predators! To defeat the Skull Spiders and beat a path to the altar, they have welded their strength together. The result is a Fire Toa of immense power!

tumblr_m4nvibwIXJ1rnriz3o1_500.gif

We have SO many topics discussing the new app now it's getting silly. Is there a mod free to tidy things up a bit??? While I'm here I may as well share the Kopaka alternate form again, here it is! http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/16855-kopaka-alternate-form-app-combiner/

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Does anyone know how to hack through the code? Perhaps someone could cheat them in, all I really need is pictures so I can try to build the alternates (I REALLY want to see the alternate pohatu, im convinced its gonna have a scorpion tail)

I don't know how that would be done and even if I did, I'm not certain the alternate versions are even all in the code yet. For all we know they could be intended to be added in future updates.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Does anyone know how to hack through the code? Perhaps someone could cheat them in, all I really need is pictures so I can try to build the alternates (I REALLY want to see the alternate pohatu, im convinced its gonna have a scorpion tail)

I don't know how that would be done and even if I did, I'm not certain the alternate versions are even all in the code yet. For all we know they could be intended to be added in future updates.

That's what I was thinking. I've been looking through the app files and haven't found anything. :(

Is it 2015 yet?

Agreed, they probably aren't there yet but hopefully they will be at some point. We'll just have to keep checking though as they don't advertise the game that well so any updates will likely be a well-guarded secret!  I actually just checked the game as it was updated a few days ago but I didn't log into it since. No new forms or pieces since then so was probably just a bugfix...

Do you think think there might not be any more combiners? It's a possibility. And the three combiners that we have, are made from the more expensive and 'bigger' sets.

I considered that, but I think it's unlikely. If these forms only existed for the larger Toa, then the grayed-out button for switching forms probably wouldn't even appear on the smaller Toa. Unless those just switch to the normal "Power Up" form instead — since the button's only been unlocked for one Toa on each version of the game, it's impossible to say for sure.

Nope, someone already mentioned they tried but found nothing remarkable. Besides it's likely they aren't even in the game yet. In fact I guess it's possible they haven't even finished the designs for the other combiners yet. Unlikely but possible... I don't think they would do 3 and not the others, we'll likely see them popping up one a month throughout the year until both games have all 6 in time for the summer wave (and hopefully a BIG update with the Skull foes!)