Golden Mask Pedestal (Papercraft)

Crunchyn

I really wanted the pedestals that the Golden Masks were displayed on at NYCC so I modeled a simple one in Maya and used Pepakura Designer to build it. The symbols on the sides aren't from BIONICLE, they're the language of the Ancients from Stargate SG-1.

ZBNFd6s.jpg

fxZK4Bo.jpg

Ex4bOLX.jpg

9gKbnvS.jpg

Smaller Pedestals designed by ToaofUltimateDoom (TTVboards) http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/ttv-forums-exclusive-bionicle-2015-kanohi-podium-papercrafts/2341

Gallery

Download Link for Papercraft

Edited by Crunchyn
  • Upvote 18

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

These are brilliant! I noticed though, the download only has the printouts for the larger pedestal. What about the smaller ones seen in the gallery?

Welp, I should add those to the front post.

Those are pedestals designed by ToaofUltimateDoom over at the TTV boards.

You can find them here: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/ttv-forums-exclusive-bionicle-2015-kanohi-podium-papercrafts/2341

• Upvote 2

The pedestals are pretty awesome, all of the designs look great. While it is more obvious the six smaller pedestals are indeed papercraft, I was blown away by the larger, more ornate one. It looks absolutely beautiful and if I didn't know it was paper beforehand, I probably would have never known! Excellent job!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, looks really good for papercraft. Definitely an alternative to getting the pedestal 3D printed. I'll have to try this out some time. Awesome work!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 5 months later...

Simply amazing! If I hadn't've read the topic title, I would never've known it was paper! Fantastic!

What peice did you use to keep the mask aloft?

the old Bionicle hand socket pieces.
the ones used on matoro/takadox?

I think he might be referring to this one:

32174.jpg

That'll be the one.

Really cool men, i download the files and printed the 3 pages.. but im not sure how to put the pieces toguether. I will try. Awesome work!

Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for over 60 days. Since this isn't an approved collection topic, revived topic closed.