Shattered Mask Productions

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: DARK MIRROR PART IDescribe What You Want: A Shelek, Chirox-style, on a background similar to that of the Shadows banner, with 'DARK MIRROR' written in a sleek, modern font and PART I written below it on the right-hand side, but much smaller.Thanks in advance! :)

Dibs on this one. I'll get it done soon.-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, a size that would fit snugly with my Makuta Hunt banner (I'm sorry, I'm clueless about pixels).Exact Text: SUNDOWNDescribe What You Want: A background of http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA03149_modest.jpg, with the text in fiery letters (without blending into the sun, of course). Possibly the intensity of the sun should be faded slightly to fit with the story it will advertise.Thanks for your work! :)

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

It's been a week, and I was just wondering how my banner's coming along.

I apologize for the wait. I'll get it done as soon as possible. I've been very busy lately.

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, a size that would fit snugly with my Makuta Hunt banner (I'm sorry, I'm clueless about pixels).Exact Text: SUNDOWNDescribe What You Want: A background of http://photojournal....3149_modest.jpg, with the text in fiery letters (without blending into the sun, of course). Possibly the intensity of the sun should be faded slightly to fit with the story it will advertise.Thanks for your work! :)

I'll get this done after I finish my first request.-Rez

Image Type and Dimensions: PNG, 500x200, BannerExact Text: A tale of family... A tale of vengeance... A tale of Oppression.Describe What You Want: This picture of Shockwave, with the background replaced by a plain black background. In white text, have 'A tale of family...' in the top left, "A tale of vengeance...' in the middle right, then in slightly larger text at the bottom, 'A tale of Oppression.'. The text shouldn't overlap with the picture.Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Wotsiznaim

Image Type and Dimensions: PNG, 500x200, BannerExact Text: A tale of family... A tale of vengeance... A tale of Oppression.Describe What You Want: This picture of Shockwave, with the background replaced by a plain black background. In white text, have 'A tale of family...' in the top left, "A tale of vengeance...' in the middle right, then in slightly larger text at the bottom, 'A tale of Oppression.'. The text shouldn't overlap with the picture.Thanks in advance :)

I'll get this one done after I finish Lord Ghirahim's banner.Okay, Paradoxophobia, as promised, I finished the banner you requested. Here it is:p_banner.pngIf you need any adjustments, please notify me. Enjoy!-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, a size that would fit snugly with my Makuta Hunt banner (I'm sorry, I'm clueless about pixels).Exact Text: SUNDOWNDescribe What You Want: A background of http://photojournal....3149_modest.jpg, with the text in fiery letters (without blending into the sun, of course). Possibly the intensity of the sun should be faded slightly to fit with the story it will advertise.Thanks for your work! :)

Okay, Pohuaki gave me this:sundown5.jpgIf you use it, give credit to him. Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

Thanks!Could you just make the Shelek a bit bigger?And, if you can (although it's not a must) could you get an image of one looking forward? (I don't mind if there are eyes behind it)

Um, just a question, does the Shelek have to be bigger? Because I would have to make a completely new banner to enlarge it. I'm not a professional, so it's kind of difficult to make those kind of changes. But if you would like me to do that, I can do it. It is my job after all. :P-RezEDIT: Oh, and Wotsiznaim, I'll have your banner soon. Edited by Reznas Nuva

sundown5.jpgIf you use it, give credit to him. Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

Just give credit to the shop if you use it.I wasn't sure if you wanted something that could be placed next to your current banner, or something the same size as your current banner. If you wanted something other than this, let one of us know.edit: Here's a really quick 500x200 versionsundown10.jpg Edited by Pohuaki

snowballs_c.gif

lhh2.gif

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, any size that works

Exact Text: Triggons

Describe What You Want: A banner with the word "Triggons" in chrome, black text and an avatar with the letter "T" also in chrome, black text

Thanks!

:)

Edited by Triggons
oniban.png

sundown5.jpgIf you use it, give credit to him. Let me know if you need any changes. Enjoy!

Just give credit to the shop if you use it.I wasn't sure if you wanted something that could be placed next to your current banner, or something the same size as your current banner. If you wanted something other than this, let one of us know.edit: Here's a really quick 500x200 versionsundown10.jpg
Sorry about not being clear - my wording was really bad. I think I'll take the smaller one, but thanks doubly for your extra work. :) The banner will be up as soon as I post the story itself, I promise.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Wotsiznaim, expect your banner soon. :)

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, any size that works

Exact Text: Triggons

Describe What You Want: A banner with the word "Triggons" in chrome, black text and an avatar with the letter "T" also in chrome, black text

Thanks!

:)

I'll get this done after I do Wotsiznaim's banner.

@Reznas: Sorry I didn't reply earlier, thought I had. The banner's fine as it is, those were wants, not musts. :)

Okay, that's quite alright. I forget to reply to things all the time. :P-Rez

I look forward to it :)Good timing too, I actually just posted a new chapter of my epic [/shamelessadvertising]

Okay, it's finished. :) I'm sorry it's not the 500x200 you requested, but since the image of Shockwave cuts off the sides of some of him, putting him in a different image would make him look a bit odd. I hope this works:wotsiznaim_banner.pngIs it okay? It's about 88Kb, so be aware of that. If you need any changes please notify me. Enjoy! :)-Rez

Thanks, that's brilliant! :)Although as a want (and to make it wider) you could have the sides of him kind of fading into the blackness, then have the writing kind of to his left and right and below him rather than overlapping. Although I don't know much about this kind of thing, so that might be harder than it sounds.As it is, though, is great :biggrin:EDIT: In fact, could you downsize it a bit? It's a little too big to fit in my signature.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

Thanks, that's brilliant! :)Although as a want (and to make it wider) you could have the sides of him kind of fading into the blackness, then have the writing kind of to his left and right and below him rather than overlapping. Although I don't know much about this kind of thing, so that might be harder than it sounds.As it is, though, is great :biggrin:EDIT: In fact, could you downsize it a bit? It's a little too big to fit in my signature.

No problem. When you say you want it a bit wider, is that a must? Because it was fairly hard to get it how I did. If I need to, I can. It's my job afterall. :P Also, I made a smaller version of it for you. It's not 275x275. Is that suitable for you? Here it is:wotsiznaim_banner.pngEnjoy! :)-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, I suppose; the same dimensions as the Sundown image would work (note that I don't have to fit this in my current signature, but it would be nice if it could fit)Exact Text: INFECTICIDE in letters dripping green slime (or as close as you can get, of course)Describe What You Want: Splitface, or at least his upper body and head (http://hf.biosector01.com/wiki/File:Splitface_in_Sigma_Sigma.png), in this mysterious forest (http://www.antipixel.com/blog/archives/images/yakushima/yakushima_forest_day1_lg.jpg).

-- Harlan Ellison

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, I suppose; the same dimensions as the Sundown image would work (note that I don't have to fit this in my current signature, but it would be nice if it could fit)Exact Text: INFECTICIDE in letters dripping green slime (or as close as you can get, of course)Describe What You Want: Splitface, or at least his upper body and head (http://hf.biosector0...Sigma_Sigma.png), in this mysterious forest (http://www.antipixel...est_day1_lg.jpg).

I'll get this one done after I finish Triggons' banner. :)-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, I suppose; the same dimensions as the Sundown image would work (note that I don't have to fit this in my current signature, but it would be nice if it could fit)Exact Text: INFECTICIDE in letters dripping green slime (or as close as you can get, of course)Describe What You Want: Splitface, or at least his upper body and head (http://hf.biosector0...Sigma_Sigma.png), in this mysterious forest (http://www.antipixel...est_day1_lg.jpg).

I'll get this one done after I finish Triggons' banner. :)-Rez
Remember, I also want an avatar. Just making sure you don't forget. ;)
oniban.png

Okay, Lord Ghirahim, here is your banner (Pohuaki made this by the way. Give credit to the shop for this.):infecticide1.jpgAnd Triggons, here is your banner and avatar:triggons_banner.png____________________________________________________________________________________triggons_avatar.pngNotify me if you need any changes. Enjoy! :)-Rez

Edited by Reznas Nuva

Thanks! I'll be sure to use this for a full week whenever I get around to finishing the story it will advertise. Rest assured it will not go to waste.

-- Harlan Ellison

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I hope my breaking Rule #2 isn't a problem here, but I'm not sure exactly what I want. I'd like a banner for my stories, and would like some advice. I'm not sure where else to post this or who to PM, and I think you guys could come up with something I like if I can find out what that is. I understand if you're busy or will ignore this because it isn't a work request sheet, but I'd appreciate it if someone could chat with me a little and help me come up with an idea.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Hi. I hope my breaking Rule #2 isn't a problem here, but I'm not sure exactly what I want. I'd like a banner for my stories, and would like some advice. I'm not sure where else to post this or who to PM, and I think you guys could come up with something I like if I can find out what that is. I understand if you're busy or will ignore this because it isn't a work request sheet, but I'd appreciate it if someone could chat with me a little and help me come up with an idea.

Nah, it's alright man. I can see that you a bit of help making a banner. Go ahead and PM me, and I can help you out. :)-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner (499x260)Exact Text: TAHU VS. TAHU (black, all capital letters, impact font) with the fire from this image behind it. With the "vs.", you can try Comic Sans and see how that looks too. Below it in a smaller font - Deconstruction (purple with a black border)Describe What You Want: This for the background, Tahu Mata >> Left of the text; Tahu Stars >> Right of TextOther Effects: A gloss effect to the banner, and if it looks good, shadowing around both Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars. Also, a very thin black border around the entire banner.Second Banner: Image Type & Dimensions: Banner (499x260)Exact Text: TAHU VS. TAHU (black, all capital letters, impact font) with the fire from this image behind it. With the "vs.", you can try Comic Sans and see how that looks too. Below it in a smaller font - Deconstruction (purple with a black border), with: "alternate" in small print to the bottom rightDescribe What You Want: This for the background, Lewa Mata >> Left of the text; Takanuva Stars >> Right of TextOther Effects: A gloss effect to the banner, and if it looks good, shadowing around both LEwa Mata and Takanuva Stars. Also, a very thin black border around the entire banner.For reference, each banner when completed should match the one below in terms of formatting:tahuvstahu.jpg

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner (499x260)Exact Text: TAHU VS. TAHU (black, all capital letters, impact font) with the fire from this image behind it. With the "vs.", you can try Comic Sans and see how that looks too. Below it in a smaller font - Deconstruction (purple with a black border)Describe What You Want: This for the background, Tahu Mata >> Left of the text; Tahu Stars >> Right of TextOther Effects: A gloss effect to the banner, and if it looks good, shadowing around both Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars. Also, a very thin black border around the entire banner.Second Banner: Image Type & Dimensions: Banner (499x260)Exact Text: TAHU VS. TAHU (black, all capital letters, impact font) with the fire from this image behind it. With the "vs.", you can try Comic Sans and see how that looks too. Below it in a smaller font - Deconstruction (purple with a black border), with: "alternate" in small print to the bottom rightDescribe What You Want: This for the background, Lewa Mata >> Left of the text; Takanuva Stars >> Right of TextOther Effects: A gloss effect to the banner, and if it looks good, shadowing around both LEwa Mata and Takanuva Stars. Also, a very thin black border around the entire banner.For reference, each banner when completed should match the one below in terms of formatting:tahuvstahu.jpg

I'll do these soon. Do you have a certain time you need them?-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type and Dimensions: PNG, 500x200Exact Text: DARK MIRROR PART IIDescribe What You Want: A black background, just like the one on the other two banners, with an orange Pakari (facing forwards, around the same size as the Mahiki was in the Shadows banner), and the text 'DARK MIRROR' in the same font from the Shadows banner in front of it, with 'PART II' off to the right and below it, just like in the banner for Dark Mirror: Part I.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If you could get them done by the end of the month, that would be great.-ibrow

Alright, sorry I haven't gotten this done ibrow, but with the hacking and such and I haven't been able to make it. Expect it fairly soon!

Image Type and Dimensions: PNG, 500x200Exact Text: DARK MIRROR PART IIDescribe What You Want: A black background, just like the one on the other two banners, with an orange Pakari (facing forwards, around the same size as the Mahiki was in the Shadows banner), and the text 'DARK MIRROR' in the same font from the Shadows banner in front of it, with 'PART II' off to the right and below it, just like in the banner for Dark Mirror: Part I.

I'll get this done as soon as I've finished ibrow's request(s).-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200Exact Text: He's back. And it's about time.Describe What You Want: A completely black background, with a light blue Pakari on the far left, with only one side visible, as if lit up by the glowing, light blue text to it's right, which is in a battered, worn font. The Pakari should be either facing forward or towards the text, preferably forward. If facing forward, only the lit up eye hole (on the right) on the mask should be visible. Behind the eyeholes have glowing, square blue eyes, like the MNOLG Matoran had, with both actual eyes visible, but only one eyehole, if that makes sense. If facing the text, have the head behind the mask as a Mata-style one, with only the faintly glowing, 'brain' part visible.Hope I've been clear enough :)

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200Exact Text: He's back. And it's about time.Describe What You Want: A completely black background, with a light blue Pakari on the far left, with only one side visible, as if lit up by the glowing, light blue text to it's right, which is in a battered, worn font. The Pakari should be either facing forward or towards the text, preferably forward. If facing forward, only the lit up eye hole (on the right) on the mask should be visible. Behind the eyeholes have glowing, square blue eyes, like the MNOLG Matoran had, with both actual eyes visible, but only one eyehole, if that makes sense. If facing the text, have the head behind the mask as a Mata-style one, with only the faintly glowing, 'brain' part visible.Hope I've been clear enough :)

Alright, well I'll get this done after the other two requests. So much work. :P-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: .JPG

Exact Text: Top left: Melbourne Shuffle Bottom Right: Oldschool Rocking

Describe What You Want: A still from a video called "

HARD TRANCE SHUFFLING 2012 #1 - Savage", preferably one with both feet on the ground. It also should be HD (1080p). Mainly a 3-quarter shot, side shot is also acceptable. Also should be a shot with hood up, hood down is also acceptable.

AΨ 94

If you're feeling very overwhelmed, I have some Photoshop experience and I can take some of them off your hands. Just think of me as a temporary recruit. :) I've just wanted to join in with this, but never thought I'd have the time. I'll try out Wotsiznaim's request, and try to have it done by the end of the week.EDIT: How's this for your rough font?

Edited by Click

EDIT: How's this for your rough font?

It's alright, but I was thinking more kind of hacks and tears at the edges and corners than the letters themselves having holes in. How about something like this or this?Just to clarify, since I wasn't entirely clear on my description: I'd like it to be pretty much white at the core, becoming blue closer and closer to the edges, then with a kind of darker blue glow coming off the edges.

Okay, and do you wantA picture:32566.jpgCGI:Pakari3.jpgOr MNOLG style:Kukuna.pngThese are just quick examples, I'll find something in the right color and clearer later. And I'm working on the glow effect, that part was pretty clear. :)EDIT: Okay, I just went ahead with a CGI since that was easiest to do the shading with (thank you B:NG!), but I had some trouble with the inside shading, since my copy of Photoshop doesn't do that very well. I'll keep trying, but for now, try this:watzisnaimbanner.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/watzisnaimbanner.png
Also, by the way, if you notice something funny about the mask, and only if you notice (or else it will bug you for the rest of your time with this banner), highlight text below:X The eyes have been really bugging me, but they are not off center if you notice that. It's simply the effects of shading. X Edited by Click

That's brilliant, and the eyes don't look off-centre to me. Although could you make the Pakari a little bigger, so that it takes up the whole left portion of the banner, with the eyes being in line with the gap between the text and the rest is sort of offscreen. Here's what I mean in obscure character format:|¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬| EDGE OF FOREHEAD______TEXT LINE 1| EYES| TOP EDGE OF MOUTH________TEXT LINE 2|_______________________________________I'm not particularly good at describing things, as you can see, and quite picky, but pictures are worth more than enough words needed to describe this :P