• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Shattered Mask Productions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 10:38 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: AvatarExact Text: Dual Matrix (in a cool font :) )Describe What You Want: The text rising out of protodermisI really like your work :)

I suppose I can do this. I have a bit of free time. -Rez

76561198091606178.pngAddFriend.png

#162 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 11:18 AM

Ok very very good, when can I expect it to be finished (sorry for my inpatience)

I'm back!

#163 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 11:56 AM

Ok very very good, when can I expect it to be finished (sorry for my inpatience)

It shouldn't be any longer than a few days.-Rez

#164 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 12:12 PM

Oh great I realy appreciete you guys doing this

I'm back!

#165 Offline Xetra

Xetra
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-February 07
  • 423 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 04:37 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

A burnt orange Pakari with a metallic grey Matatu visor attached over the left eye, worn on top of a standard matoran face with bright blue eyes. The background should be black with a dim white light cast from the top left over the mask, dimming out the part of the mask that would not be lit.~Xetra

Avatar image provided by Shattered Mask Productions

#166 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 01:52 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

A burnt orange Pakari with a metallic grey Matatu visor attached over the left eye, worn on top of a standard matoran face with bright blue eyes. The background should be black with a dim white light cast from the top left over the mask, dimming out the part of the mask that would not be lit.~Xetra

I'll finish this after I do DM's. Dual Matrix, don't fret, I'll find some time either tomorrow, or on Friday to finish your avatar.-Rez

#167 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 01:57 PM

Thank you you're the best. Also could you get a small MNOG style red star in the picture with its reflection in the protodermis?

I'm back!

#168 Offline Xetra

Xetra
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-February 07
  • 423 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 02:35 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

I'll finish this after I do DM's. Dual Matrix, don't fret, I'll find some time either tomorrow, or on Friday to finish your avatar.-Rez

Greatly appreciate it Rez!~Xetra

#169 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-January 12
  • 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 01:48 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, Banner

Exact Text: FrozenDescribe What You Want: The text 'carved' into a sword (any type, as long as it is/was a piece or in one of the Bionicle movies) that is laying on the ground, frozen into a rough block of ice. Snow covers the ground and bits of the block, and is still falling from a grey, cloudy sky.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#170 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 11:09 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 800 X 250Exact Text: Dystopian (Itallicized and Bold, New Times Roman or Gothic Font, whichever looks suitable)Describe What You Want: A skyline/cityscape of Metru-Nui or whatever looks best, black and white, looking almost gritty and ink-y (If that makes any sense), with the text in the center, rusty, metallic copper in appearance.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I've loved all the work you've guys have done for me before, I hope that this isn't too unspecific or difficult.[/font]

emCiGiR.jpg

#171 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:41 AM

I appolegise if I'm bothering you, but I wanted to know how my av's going because you said it would be finished  friday. No problem at all if it isn't finished yet, just wanted to know.

I'm back!

#172 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:53 AM

I appolegise if I'm bothering you, but I wanted to know how my av's going because you said it would be finished  friday. No problem at all if it isn't finished yet, just wanted to know.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]I'm really sorry, I just haven't been able to get any free time lately. I'll definitely get it done this week. I apologize for the inconvenience.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]

#173 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hey rez, sorry for bothering but is my av almost finished?

I'm back!

#174 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:43 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Listen, Dual Matrix, I understand you are dying to get your avatar, but constantly begging is definitely not the answer. I told you I would get it done this week, please at least wait it out until asking again. We workers have lives, too. You have to understand that school takes up 75% of my time, and I have other responsibilities I have to fulfill before using the computer. Not to mention BZP is not the only site I use on the internet. So all of that gives me little time to work on any extracurricular activity. Finally, I'd like to remind you to read all of our policies once again on the front page. The more understanding you are of us, the more understanding we are of you. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Remember, this is 20 Kb, so make sure any of the images in your signature are not over 80 Kb individually or corporately.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]As for all the other requests, they will be edited (or posted) within the topic once I finish them.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT: Xetra, you will be glad to find out that your avatar is finished:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]It is about 16 Kb, so, as stated above, try not to use any images more than 80 Kb individually or corporately in your signature.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT2:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Here you are Zakaro:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]It's about 60 Kb, so your avatar size shouldn't be a problem, otherwise, that would be a pretty large avatar...[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT3: Alright, Giant of Lannister, I have finished your banner:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Just as a note, it's supposed to look a bit distorted based on the fact that you wanted everything to be gritty and rusty. It's about 70-80 Kb, so make sure not to use an avatar more than 20-25 Kb.[/color][/font]

Edited by -Reznas-, Dec 08 2012 - 08:52 AM.

#175 Offline Xetra

Xetra
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-February 07
  • 423 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 04:03 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Listen, Dual Matrix, I understand you are dying to get your avatar, but constantly begging is definitely not the answer. I told you I would get it done this week, please at least wait it out until asking again. We workers have lives, too. You have to understand that school takes up 75% of my time, and I have other responsibilities I have to fulfill before using the computer. Not to mention BZP is not the only site I use on the internet. So all of that gives me little time to work on any extracurricular activity. Finally, I'd like to remind you to read all of our policies once again on the front page. The more understanding you are of us, the more understanding we are of you. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Remember, this is 20 Kb, so make sure any of the images in your signature are not over 80 Kb individually or corporately.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]As for all the other requests, they will be edited (or posted) within the topic once I finish them.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT: Xetra, you will be glad to find out that your avatar is finished:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]It is about 16 Kb, so, as stated above, try not to use any images more than 80 Kb individually or corporately in your signature.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT2:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Here you are Zakaro:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]It's about 60 Kb, so your avatar size shouldn't be a problem, otherwise, that would be a pretty large avatar...[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]EDIT3: Alright, Giant of Lannister, I have finished your banner:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Just as a note, it's supposed to look a bit distorted based on the fact that you wanted everything to be gritty and rusty. It's about 70-80 Kb, so make sure not to use an avatar more than 20-25 Kb.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]Reznas, Reznas, Reznas.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]You are inexplicably fantastic, as is this avatar.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]Thank you so very much, I will wear it with pride.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]~Xetra[/font]

#176 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-January 12
  • 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 04:48 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Thank you, Reznas. However, the text is a little hard to see. Could you bring it out some, maybe with white or a bright blue? If not, that's fine. :)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#177 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 03:17 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Thank you, Reznas. However, the text is a little hard to see. Could you bring it out some, maybe with white or a bright blue? If not, that's fine. :)[/color][/font]

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]I enhanced the text a bit:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]I hope this is more satisfactory.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(255,165,0);font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;]Reznas, Reznas, Reznas.[/color]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]You are inexplicably fantastic, as is this avatar.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]Thank you so very much, I will wear it with pride.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;color:rgb(255,165,0);"]~Xetra[/font]

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]No problem. ;)[/color][/font]

#178 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-January 12
  • 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 03:00 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Thank you! That is quite a bit easier to see, thanks for being very accomidating. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I'll use it just as soon as I'm done writing up the thing it applies to. :)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Thanks again, Reznas.[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#179 Offline Karzhani the Utahraptor

Karzhani the Utahraptor
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 17-April 07
  • 1,643 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hi, I'd like to request a banner for my epic. 

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, any format and dimension will do. Exact Text: ENIGMA, printed in fancy font at the center, preferably using the glowing gold Bionicle font, but anything is fine really. Describe What You Want: This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like for the background to be plain white, with the Mata Nui Symbol (as in the Three virtues one associated with Bionicle), on the left of the word "ENIGMA", and on the right I would like a Red Hollow Circle with eight lines, connecting to form some kind of pattern. I leave the pattern up to your creative liberties. Between text and the symbols, it would be cool if you could add Matrix-style random numbers, but if it is difficult to do due to size constraints, then its fine. 

ktu_b.png

^click the banner to read my epic! 

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the banner

Internment - Ask Makuta Returns

#180 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hi, I'd like to request a banner for my epic. 

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, any format and dimension will do. Exact Text: ENIGMA, printed in fancy font at the center, preferably using the glowing gold Bionicle font, but anything is fine really. Describe What You Want: This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like for the background to be plain white, with the Mata Nui Symbol (as in the Three virtues one associated with Bionicle), on the left of the word "ENIGMA", and on the right I would like a Red Hollow Circle with eight lines, connecting to form some kind of pattern. I leave the pattern up to your creative liberties. Between text and the symbols, it would be cool if you could add Matrix-style random numbers, but if it is difficult to do due to size constraints, then its fine. 

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Alrighty, well, I'll get this done as soon as I can. I have exams coming up this week, so I can't promise it will get done this week, but perhaps next week if that's okay? That is, of course, if I don't find time this week. If you require it within a certain time period, I'm sure I can set aside a bit of time to finish it.[/color][/font]

#181 Offline Karzhani the Utahraptor

Karzhani the Utahraptor
  • Members

• 17-April 07
  • 1,643 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 01:49 AM

Nah, its fine, do the banner whenever you're free to

ktu_b.png

#182 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:09 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner

Exact Text: Belief, "By Dual Matrix"

Describe What You Want: A banner with the UDD symbol, Botar and the Text, and in the down left corner the "By dual matrix" text for the the rest you're free

I'll be a bit more patient this time.

I'm back!

#183 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:55 AM

Nah, its fine, do the banner whenever you're free to

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Alright, well, I might find a bit of free time during the weekend. As for the weekdays, I may find some time then as well, so if it's not done by this week, I'd be shocked.[/color][/font]

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner

Exact Text: Belief, "By Dual Matrix"

Describe What You Want: A banner with the UDD symbol, Botar and the Text, and in the down left corner the "By dual matrix" text for the the rest you're free

I'll be a bit more patient this time.

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Thank you for adhering to the rules. ;)[/color][/font]

#184 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 02:55 PM

Just to be shure, above you took my recuest don't you?

I'm back!

#185 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 02:22 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Just so you guys know, I am going to get those requests done soon, as school is over now.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

#186 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 02:40 PM

That's great Reznas, I suspect the Banner to be awesome due the coolness of my new av.

I'm back!

#187 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 07:13 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Alright, Karzhani, here is your requested banner:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]It's 60Kb.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]EDIT: Dual Matrix, here's your banner as well:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]It's 70Kb.[/color][/font]

Edited by -Reznas-, Dec 24 2012 - 07:29 AM.

#188 Offline Karzhani the Utahraptor

Karzhani the Utahraptor
  • Members

• 17-April 07
  • 1,643 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 07:51 AM

Thanks, really appreciate the work ^^

ktu_b.png

#189 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 02:05 PM

Awesome but could you move the "Belief" to the right above corner and the "By Dual Matrix" to the lower left?

I'm back!

#190 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:50 PM

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]You're very welcome. :)[/color][/font]

Awesome but could you move the "Belief" to the right above corner and the "By Dual Matrix" to the lower left?

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Do you mind if I don't? Because I'd have to redo the whole banner, and it'd be a pain. :P If you need me to, I can.[/color][/font]

#191 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:57 PM

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]You're very welcome. :)[/color][/font]

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Do you mind if I don't? Because I'd have to redo the whole banner, and it'd be a pain. :P If you need me to, I can.[/color][/font]

Nah not really, thanks for the Banner.

I'm back!

#192 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:58 PM

---

---

Nah not really, thanks for the Banner.

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Okay, well, no problem. :)[/color][/font]

#193 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 04:05 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar

Exact Text: No text

Describe What You Want: I would like a silver Ignika, side view. The background must be black, also can you put Spherus Magna in the background.

I decided to come because you guys make such an amazing job on the artwork. I hope you won't have any trouble.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#194 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 03:27 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar

Exact Text: No text

Describe What You Want: I would like a silver Ignika, side view. The background must be black, also can you put Spherus Magna in the background.

I decided to come because you guys make such an amazing job on the artwork. I hope you won't have any trouble.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Expect it soon.[/color][/font]

#195 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 07:46 PM

Good. I'll be proud to see the product that's been made.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#196 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:07 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Here is your avatar The Forgotten One:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Enjoy![/color][/font]

#197 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 08:54 AM

Perfect avatar, just what I had in mind.

EDIT:

This banner is for my epic.

Dimensions: 600x300(or banner size,whatever that is)

Exact Text: A Hero Rises

Description: A would like a stary night sky, and to the left put a red Bionicle hand holding the Mask of Life(Silver one again). Put the words on the middle to top right, text color in red.

Edited by The Forgotten One, Jan 13 2013 - 06:52 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

#198 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 21-November 11
  • 325 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 10:52 PM

Type and dimension: Sig png 300 by 800 pixels (the largest that BZpower allows.)

Text: Portal to the next realm (in a orange color)

What i wan: A red prime color but a golden secondary color Takanuva with folded wings that are made out of the Takanuva's Titan sword peices and i want him to be shooting a blue portal from a portal gun. here is a pic of what agve me the idea for it, but with a mask more like this.

Edited by Tecnokua, Jan 27 2013 - 12:30 PM.

needs_more_fedoras.pngNeeds more Fedoras    But hey how about a spinne as well 7.gif

#199 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 06:46 AM

Perfect avatar, just what I had in mind.

EDIT:

This banner is for my epic.

Dimensions: 600x300(or banner size,whatever that is)

Exact Text: A Hero Rises

Description: A would like a stary night sky, and to the left put a red Bionicle hand holding the Mask of Life(Silver one again). Put the words on the middle to top right, text color in red.

Type and dimension: Sig png 300 by 800 pixels (the largest that BZpower allows.)

Text: Portal to the next realm (in a orange color)

What i wan: A red prime color but a golden secondary color Takanuva with folded wings that are made out of the Takanuva's Titan sword peices and i want him to be shooting a blue portal from a portal gun.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I'm on it.[/color][/font]

#200 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 21-November 11
  • 325 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 11:46 PM

Just a question is my thing almost done or if you could have a date but i don't want to rush you

needs_more_fedoras.pngNeeds more Fedoras    But hey how about a spinne as well 7.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users