Shattered Mask Productions

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

A burnt orange Pakari with a metallic grey Matatu visor attached over the left eye, worn on top of a standard matoran face with bright blue eyes. The background should be black with a dim white light cast from the top left over the mask, dimming out the part of the mask that would not be lit.~Xetra

Avatar image provided by Shattered Mask Productions

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

A burnt orange Pakari with a metallic grey Matatu visor attached over the left eye, worn on top of a standard matoran face with bright blue eyes. The background should be black with a dim white light cast from the top left over the mask, dimming out the part of the mask that would not be lit.~Xetra

I'll finish this after I do DM's. Dual Matrix, don't fret, I'll find some time either tomorrow, or on Friday to finish your avatar.-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions:

Png file, 200 x 200

Exact Text:

I don't want any text

Describe What You Want:

I'll finish this after I do DM's. Dual Matrix, don't fret, I'll find some time either tomorrow, or on Friday to finish your avatar.-Rez
Greatly appreciate it Rez!~Xetra

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, Banner

Exact Text: FrozenDescribe What You Want: The text 'carved' into a sword (any type, as long as it is/was a piece or in one of the Bionicle movies) that is laying on the ground, frozen into a rough block of ice. Snow covers the ground and bits of the block, and is still falling from a grey, cloudy sky.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 800 X 250Exact Text: Dystopian (Itallicized and Bold, New Times Roman or Gothic Font, whichever looks suitable)Describe What You Want: A skyline/cityscape of Metru-Nui or whatever looks best, black and white, looking almost gritty and ink-y (If that makes any sense), with the text in the center, rusty, metallic copper in appearance.

I've loved all the work you've guys have done for me before, I hope that this isn't too unspecific or difficult.

pNNgXax.jpg

I appolegise if I'm bothering you, but I wanted to know how my av's going because you said it would be finished friday. No problem at all if it isn't finished yet, just wanted to know.

I'm really sorry, I just haven't been able to get any free time lately. I'll definitely get it done this week. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Rez

Listen, Dual Matrix, I understand you are dying to get your avatar, but constantly begging is definitely not the answer. I told you I would get it done this week, please at least wait it out until asking again. We workers have lives, too. You have to understand that school takes up 75% of my time, and I have other responsibilities I have to fulfill before using the computer. Not to mention BZP is not the only site I use on the internet. So all of that gives me little time to work on any extracurricular activity. Finally, I'd like to remind you to read all of our policies once again on the front page. The more understanding you are of us, the more understanding we are of you.

dm_a.png

Remember, this is 20 Kb, so make sure any of the images in your signature are not over 80 Kb individually or corporately.

As for all the other requests, they will be edited (or posted) within the topic once I finish them.

-Rez

EDIT: Xetra, you will be glad to find out that your avatar is finished:

xetra_a.png

It is about 16 Kb, so, as stated above, try not to use any images more than 80 Kb individually or corporately in your signature.

EDIT2:

Here you are Zakaro:

zakaro_b.png

It's about 60 Kb, so your avatar size shouldn't be a problem, otherwise, that would be a pretty large avatar...

EDIT3: Alright, Giant of Lannister, I have finished your banner:

gol_b.png

Just as a note, it's supposed to look a bit distorted based on the fact that you wanted everything to be gritty and rusty. It's about 70-80 Kb, so make sure not to use an avatar more than 20-25 Kb.

-Rez

Edited by -Reznas-

Listen, Dual Matrix, I understand you are dying to get your avatar, but constantly begging is definitely not the answer. I told you I would get it done this week, please at least wait it out until asking again. We workers have lives, too. You have to understand that school takes up 75% of my time, and I have other responsibilities I have to fulfill before using the computer. Not to mention BZP is not the only site I use on the internet. So all of that gives me little time to work on any extracurricular activity. Finally, I'd like to remind you to read all of our policies once again on the front page. The more understanding you are of us, the more understanding we are of you.

dm_a.png

Remember, this is 20 Kb, so make sure any of the images in your signature are not over 80 Kb individually or corporately.

As for all the other requests, they will be edited (or posted) within the topic once I finish them.

-Rez

EDIT: Xetra, you will be glad to find out that your avatar is finished:

xetra_a.png

It is about 16 Kb, so, as stated above, try not to use any images more than 80 Kb individually or corporately in your signature.

EDIT2:

Here you are Zakaro:

zakaro_b.png

It's about 60 Kb, so your avatar size shouldn't be a problem, otherwise, that would be a pretty large avatar...

EDIT3: Alright, Giant of Lannister, I have finished your banner:

gol_b.png

Just as a note, it's supposed to look a bit distorted based on the fact that you wanted everything to be gritty and rusty. It's about 70-80 Kb, so make sure not to use an avatar more than 20-25 Kb.

-Rez

Reznas, Reznas, Reznas.

You are inexplicably fantastic, as is this avatar.

Thank you so very much, I will wear it with pride.

~Xetra

Thank you, Reznas. However, the text is a little hard to see. Could you bring it out some, maybe with white or a bright blue? If not, that's fine. :)

Zakaro

---

I enhanced the text a bit:

zakaro_b.png

I hope this is more satisfactory.

Reznas, Reznas, Reznas.

You are inexplicably fantastic, as is this avatar.

Thank you so very much, I will wear it with pride.

~Xetra

---

No problem. ;)

-Rez

Hi, I'd like to request a banner for my epic.

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, any format and dimension will do. Exact Text: ENIGMA, printed in fancy font at the center, preferably using the glowing gold Bionicle font, but anything is fine really. Describe What You Want: This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like for the background to be plain white, with the Mata Nui Symbol (as in the Three virtues one associated with Bionicle), on the left of the word "ENIGMA", and on the right I would like a Red Hollow Circle with eight lines, connecting to form some kind of pattern. I leave the pattern up to your creative liberties. Between text and the symbols, it would be cool if you could add Matrix-style random numbers, but if it is difficult to do due to size constraints, then its fine.

ktu_b.png

^click the banner to read my epic!

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the banner

Internment - Ask Makuta Returns

Hi, I'd like to request a banner for my epic.

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, any format and dimension will do. Exact Text: ENIGMA, printed in fancy font at the center, preferably using the glowing gold Bionicle font, but anything is fine really. Describe What You Want: This is going to sound like a bizarre request, but I'd like for the background to be plain white, with the Mata Nui Symbol (as in the Three virtues one associated with Bionicle), on the left of the word "ENIGMA", and on the right I would like a Red Hollow Circle with eight lines, connecting to form some kind of pattern. I leave the pattern up to your creative liberties. Between text and the symbols, it would be cool if you could add Matrix-style random numbers, but if it is difficult to do due to size constraints, then its fine.

---

Alrighty, well, I'll get this done as soon as I can. I have exams coming up this week, so I can't promise it will get done this week, but perhaps next week if that's okay? That is, of course, if I don't find time this week. If you require it within a certain time period, I'm sure I can set aside a bit of time to finish it.

-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner

Exact Text: Belief, "By Dual Matrix"

Describe What You Want: A banner with the UDD symbol, Botar and the Text, and in the down left corner the "By dual matrix" text for the the rest you're free

I'll be a bit more patient this time.

I'm back!

Nah, its fine, do the banner whenever you're free to

---

Alright, well, I might find a bit of free time during the weekend. As for the weekdays, I may find some time then as well, so if it's not done by this week, I'd be shocked.

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner

Exact Text: Belief, "By Dual Matrix"

Describe What You Want: A banner with the UDD symbol, Botar and the Text, and in the down left corner the "By dual matrix" text for the the rest you're free

I'll be a bit more patient this time.

---

Thank you for adhering to the rules. ;)

-Rez

Thanks, really appreciate the work ^^

---

You're very welcome. :)

Awesome but could you move the "Belief" to the right above corner and the "By Dual Matrix" to the lower left?

---

Do you mind if I don't? Because I'd have to redo the whole banner, and it'd be a pain. :P If you need me to, I can.

-Rez

---

Awesome but could you move the "Belief" to the right above corner and the "By Dual Matrix" to the lower left?

---

Do you mind if I don't? Because I'd have to redo the whole banner, and it'd be a pain. :P If you need me to, I can.

-Rez

Nah not really, thanks for the Banner.

I'm back!

---

---

-Rez

Nah not really, thanks for the Banner.

---

Okay, well, no problem. :)

-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar

Exact Text: No text

Describe What You Want: I would like a silver Ignika, side view. The background must be black, also can you put Spherus Magna in the background.

I decided to come because you guys make such an amazing job on the artwork. I hope you won't have any trouble.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar

Exact Text: No text

Describe What You Want: I would like a silver Ignika, side view. The background must be black, also can you put Spherus Magna in the background.

I decided to come because you guys make such an amazing job on the artwork. I hope you won't have any trouble.

Expect it soon.

-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect avatar, just what I had in mind.

EDIT:

This banner is for my epic.

Dimensions: 600x300(or banner size,whatever that is)

Exact Text: A Hero Rises

Description: A would like a stary night sky, and to the left put a red Bionicle hand holding the Mask of Life(Silver one again). Put the words on the middle to top right, text color in red.

Edited by The Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Type and dimension: Sig png 300 by 800 pixels (the largest that BZpower allows.)

Text: Portal to the next realm (in a orange color)

What i wan: A red prime color but a golden secondary color Takanuva with folded wings that are made out of the Takanuva's Titan sword peices and i want him to be shooting a blue portal from a portal gun. here is a pic of what agve me the idea for it, but with a mask more like this.

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Perfect avatar, just what I had in mind.

EDIT:

This banner is for my epic.

Dimensions: 600x300(or banner size,whatever that is)

Exact Text: A Hero Rises

Description: A would like a stary night sky, and to the left put a red Bionicle hand holding the Mask of Life(Silver one again). Put the words on the middle to top right, text color in red.

Type and dimension: Sig png 300 by 800 pixels (the largest that BZpower allows.)

Text: Portal to the next realm (in a orange color)

What i wan: A red prime color but a golden secondary color Takanuva with folded wings that are made out of the Takanuva's Titan sword peices and i want him to be shooting a blue portal from a portal gun.

I'm on it.

-Rez