Bionicle: Audio-Narration-Project - Chronicles - Makuta's Revenge

joev14

We're back! After some revamping of the project, we have returned. Every cast member now owns a Studio Mic, meaning that the sound quality has improved yet again! 

This is where I will be posting the chapters, and where you can give your criticism regarding them!

If you're interested in auditioning, check out this topic!

A quick summary to explain what this is. I've always loved reading Bionicle books; in fact, I have a feeling most of you do. I've always wondered though; what would it be like if it were in the form of an audio-book, with somebody reading it out loud? Furthermore, what if all the characters were voiced by different people. What if, on top of all that, there was music added from various Bionicle media to help immerse you in the world of Bionicle? That, is what ANP aims to do.

ANP, Audio-Narration-Project, began with the first book of Bionicle: Chronicles: Tale of the Toa. I hope that if all goes well for Chronicles, that we'll be able to go on to do Adventures, Legends, and the Bara Magna Saga.

Chapter 1: January 11th

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

I haven't heard a new Chapter in months, which is too bad because these audiobooks have been really swell. Is this project dead or just on hiatus?

According to the rules of the Fan-Created Media forum:

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may revive their own topics ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. All other cases will result in topic closure.

This topic has been inactive since January 14 (well over the sixty-day limit), so I'm going to have to close this topic as per the rules regarding topic revival.

Topic closed.