Hitman XV: Steltian Showdown

JAG18

Round II: Shock and Awe

Lightning, Electricity, Zap-ness, whatever you call it, the new form of the Grand Coliseum was themed with it. The arena was now a wide open (compared to the previous maze of pillars) field with tall towers sparking energy all around.  It was here that Voxumo stalked his target, ice pick in hand; he darted from tower to tower trying to stay out of sight.  He swiftly cleared his corner and spotted, not his prey, but another predator—Shadowvezon—who had a canister of gas on his back and attached to it was ...a flower.   The two stared at one and other for a moment and then they were joined by their mutual target, Tyler, who was carrying a hilariously large bomb.  The three had their weapons at the ready, when another interruption occurred, this time in the form of a fierce battle cry.  “ZEUS!”

The three all looked up and saw the cry's origin, it was Chro standing atop an un-electrified tower and he had his arm raised high above his head.  “ZEUS!” he cried again and this time the response was a bolt of lightning which struck far from where the four warriors were gathered and nearly hit the remote Toru.  

Chro frowned, and howled again only this time using a different invocation.  “THOR!”

Another lightning bolt hit Chro’s elevated arm and set it ablaze; as fast as the lightning that just ignited his weapon Chro pounced, activated his Pakari Stone, and landed near Voxumo.  The combatant with the fiery appendage swung, but alas his Stone failed him and his target’s armor was too strong.  Tyler hurled his bomb at Chro and Voxumo barely managed to get out of Chro’s space before he covered it with his body parts.

Shadowvezon acted next, spraying his toxic brew at Tyler, until a thick cloud covered the bomber.  Shadowvezon laughed mightily, almost as much as he hoped his target would, after having a huge dose of his Joker Venom.  Shadowvezon’s laughter, however, was then rudely interrupted by Tyler flying kick, which sent the gasser reeling back.  Tyler had air-tight armor and would never be slain by such poisons…if only the same were true for Ice Picks, like the kind that Voxumo put through his target’s back.  

As Tyler’s lifeless body slumped to the ground Voxumo and Shadowvezon both prepared for a long and grueling fight to the death.

“Surprise!  Kohlii Heads!"

And just like that, The Forgotten Warrior dashed the audience of their hopes for a climatic duel, by filling both Voxumo and ShadowVezon with a MU robot’s fist full of bullets unloaded from his CBJ-MS Personal Defense Weapon/SMG that has a 100 drum mag.  

Elsewhere, far from the Forgotten Warrior and his handiwork was Toru, happily cooking a Ruki fish over the fire started by Chro’s misguided lightning blast.  

The Fight Master announced to all that now only two remained, before instructing the technicians about his plans for what seemed like it would be the final battleground of the showdown.

TL;DR (fatalities are in bold)

Voxumo killed Tyler with an Ice Pick (sharp object).

Tyler killed Chro with explosives (explosives).  

Chro failed to kill Voxumo with a flaming left arm (elemental); was also drained by a Pakari Stone.  

The Forgotten Warrior killed SV and Voxumo with a CBJ-MS Personal Defense Weapon/SMG that has a 100 drum mag (ranged).

SV failed to kill Tyler with Joker Venom (poison).  

Toru Acura just cooked a Ruki Fish.  

Toru, Forgotten, you both have about 24 hours to send in how you want to kill each other.

Edited by JAG18
  • Upvote 2

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Even in death my faith in the Ice pick remains unwavered. Praise be to the Ice pick *Bows head*

But really, that was a fun scene to read. And while I'm a bit disappointed that I died, I'm just glad I wasn't killed by Chro. Also I'm happy to say I didn't have to rely on any of the stones...

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Round III: The Duel in the Land of Iron

The new form of the Grand Coliseum seemed almost tailor made to promise a quick and dirty final duel; innumerable jagged iron spikes ringed the arena and then journeyed inward one circle after the other.  And on opposing sides of this spectacle of metal were the only living combatants in the Steltian Showdown: Toru and the Forgotten Warrior.

Forgotten didn't waste a second, immediately using his latest un-MUian weapon, a Browning M2HB Machine Gun, to send hot metal down range.  Toru used an Iron spike as cover and then slowly began making his way through the arena toward his attacker.  

The gunner quickly discovered his foe’s tactics; he ceased firing and then menacingly marched forward to meet Toru in close-quarters.  When they were almost face to face, the Fight Master intervened (least the battle become too short for the audience’s enjoyment) the Iron rings suddenly began to spin first slowly then rapidly; soon the two warriors had to use all their skill and might to safely maneuver the metal typhoon.  

Finally, the chaos ended and Toru, taking advantage of his opponent’s hesitation made a desperate charge.  Electricity (or lightning or Zap-ness) flowed through Toru’s body before he activated his Pakari Stone and divekicked his enemy.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately for some) the stone failed him and Forgotten not only lived, but counter-attacked. He activated his own Pakari Stone and swung to strike with the butt of his weapon.

The crowd was dumbfounded!  Two!  Two Pakari Stones had failed this day!

Not that it mattered, for Forgotten acted fast and used his gun the right way....at point blank range.

Toru’s body—what was left of it anyway—lay still and Forgotten give out a great victory cry as the crowd began to wildly chant his name.  The battle was over, The Forgotten Warrior had managed against all the odds to win not only his freedom, but also the harrowing Steltian Showdown.  

The End.  

TL;DR:

Toru failed to kill The Forgotten Warrior with his electric divekick (elemental) and instead was killed by the Forgotten Warrior’s Browning M2HB Machine Gun (ranged).  The Pakari Stone failed them both.  

And that's all folks, it was great to finally host a game of Hitman, I hope you all had as good a time as I did, and don't forget to congratulate Flaredrick on his win.

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Good game, all.

stahp killing me in the first round now

Luroka has dedicated himself to targeting me in round one of every single Hitman game we both participate in. Makes things simpler, actually - I always know who I'm going to target, and everyone knows that they don't have to worry about being targeted by either Luroka or myself. Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Good game, all.

Luroka has dedicated himself to targeting me I round one of every single Hitman game we both participate in. Makes things simpler, actually - I always know who I'm going to target, and everyone knows that they don't have to worry about being targeted by either Luroka or myself.

You shouldn't a did that.

bBhcfWO.png

Good game, all.

Luroka has dedicated himself to targeting me in round one of every single Hitman game we both participate in. Makes things simpler, actually - I always know who I'm going to target, and everyone knows that they don't have to worry about being targeted by either Luroka or myself.

It's funny, it used to be me that targeted you every first round, but it's luroka

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.