Some Questions

Boidoh

1.) I was trying to put a link to my playlist of my stopmotion videos on but every time i say it comes out as ( ####### ). What do i do? If there is no way i can post the word/link here, that leads to my second question.2.) Can you put videos on here anyway anyhow? If so that leads to my 3rd question.3.) In which forum should I post a thread with the videos.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

No, that specific site is prohibited, as it has a commenting system. You could, however, use Vimeo, Brickshelf, and a few other sites that lack commenting systems and don't allow inappropriate material. Also, it would go in the Music and Movies subforum.~ BioGioEDIT: Typoes. Also, wow, 2 ninjas.

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Also, next time put the question(s) (or at least a description instead of just "Some Questions") in the topic title because it helps members answer it quickly:

In an effort to avoid confusion, please place your question in the topic title. This makes it easier for people to quickly answer a question you may have and easier for people that are seeking out answers to questions and wondering which topics to check. If the question you have will not fit in the topic title, at least give a description of the issues, such as "posting problems" or "signature issues."

Edited by The iCon