BIONICLE MAFIA 21: Deaths Can Decieve

Underscore

gallery_96949_277_45379.png

(banner made by Voltex)

Not so very far off the coast of BZ-Metru lays an oversized rock in the ocean. The matoran residing there presently come up with wild theories of how it got there, each more wild than the next. Only the Turaga knows for sure.

For living on a rock, life goes mostly well for the matoran. Only 22 live on the island, which the Villagers have dubbed ‘The Rock’, so no pollution and not too many noisy neighbors, stores, mines, and other irritating aspects BZ-Metru and Metru-Nui have.

One sad, cloudy day, all the peace and quiet was disrupted with a tremendous BANG. The tallest house on The Rock, the Turaga’s house, naturally, had been completely uprooted and knocked into the water. Sitting unnoticed upon another hut, the Darkman watched distastefully. It certainly was not their idea to completely uproot a structure in attempts to slay the Turaga, not that they really got a say in the matter. Stealth and cunning was the way of the Darkman.

The Darkman’s doubts were confirmed as they saw the Turaga standing unharmed on the shore of the rock, along with a crowd of matoran, watching pieces of driftwood, reeds and other materials from the Turaga’s hut float to the surface. If anyone were to count, they would have noticed that only 16 out of the 22 matoran stood watching next to the Turaga. Everyone was too shaken to count or notice the absences, it seemed.

The Darkman retreated to the other side of the island to witness The Shadowed One fuming and cursing at the 4 other hunters that had failed their first mission. The Darkman slipped into the shadow cast by a nearby hut from, smiling to themself, glad that he had no big bad to boss them around.

The game had begun

Roles

Village

Villagers (11)- These helpless matoran have no special powers other than to vote.

Village Guard (1)- The Island is protected by this one matoran. Once there were more, but alas, only one with such skills has survived. With great agility and speed, the Village Guard can save up to 2 players each night.

The Detective team (3)- Three matoran are designated detectives and are responsible for investigating, investigating the dead, and compiling the suspect list. Pretty much all the information the Village has on the Dark Hunters comes from the Detective Team.

The Turaga (1)- Once the wise old geezer of the village, The Turaga hardly ever ventures out of their hut anymore, except when adding his two cents votes to the pile. They also declare whether a double hang or not, should the votes result in a tie. Perhaps they have gone insane, but nobody really knows.

Anti-village

Dark Hunters (4)- Regular mafians. No special powers except to kill.

The Shadowy One (1)- The big bad leader of the Dark Hunters. The Shadowy One cannot be lynched until all the other mafias are lynched, including the Darkman. Sends one Dark Hunter to kill, but the ultimate target is up to the Dark Hunter.

The Darkman (1)- Little is known about this mysterious Dark Hunter. They show up as a villager if investigated, and are unknown even by their fellow Dark Hunters. Somehow, they are able to fake their death, and come back in the nights to kill. All the information is sketchy…

The mystery of the 23 spot

Strange things are to happen on this small island that you now live upon. There are 16 villagers, 6 mafia, and 1 secretive role. No one knows anything about this mysterious role (with the exception of the one who actually is the role). Oh, signing up for spot 23 won’t make any difference. 23 is just any ol’ spot, same as the others. It’s the fact that there are 23 spots.

So, just, let it be known that somewhere, either on the rock, in the ocean, in the sky (or perhaps all three at once), and being lurks.

Rules

1. Follow BZP and G&T rules.

2. Don’t reveal a role if you know it for sure. Reveal your own role at your own risk. If the detective discovers a role, it will be revealed in next scene.

3. You can change your vote once. Make sure to include the person who you’re changing from in the post.

4. If null gets the most votes, no one is lynched. And no ‘rocking the vote’ or whatever that is

5. If anyone makes a group PM, be sure to include me in it so I can answer questions and offer information when needed. Also, it’s fun to watch you strategize

6. Have fun or die

Player list-

1. Taka Nuvia

2. Quisoves Pugnat

3. Xaeraz

4. Flaredrick

5. less than a decimal. Rider

6. Portalfig

7. Toa Chuck

8. fishers64

9. Valendale

10. Mundacus

11. Seaborgium

12. 13.1. Unit

13. Blade

14. Chro

15. Ehks

16. Shadow_Ignited

17. JAG18

18. Otter

19. Voltex

20. 2427135. Luroka

21. Shadowhawk

22. Burnmad

23. Tyler

Edited by Overscore
  • Upvote 8

2xu8Ptu.png

Glad I'm already in, but ugh, that topic title is hurting my eyes. Third Age uses Roman Numerals - it's not that hard!

Well, be glad I didn't make the title in binary. The whole thing.

E: fishers has been added

Edited by Overscore
  • Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

Glad I'm already in, but ugh, that topic title is hurting my eyes. Third Age uses Roman Numerals - it's not that hard!

I'm just not seeing what's so bad about putting "XXI" in there so that it matches with literally every single other game (minus Dead Sea) =P

I'm just not seeing what's so bad about putting "XXI" in there so that it matches with literally every single other game (minus Dead Sea) =P

And Red Sea!

I will never Kow Tow to roman numerals. Never

(sign me up if you please)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I haven't even read the thing

I'm in

E: so nobody is declared innocent, even after death it seems?

Yes, I've wanted to see a game with this for a very, very long time *fistpump*

Get hype yo

Edited by Protalgift

Spot 22. If I'm guilty, you'll know it when Tyler drops. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Snaps fingers*

who are you again?

-Tyler

The guy who's gonna burn your house down.

With the lemon.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 7

Sign me up if you add any more places (I counted, Dragon.star was the 23rd person to claim.) If not, I will be very, very angry.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon said he'd be angry, so I don't know what repercussions that has on all of existence. I will also make more terrible puns. Is the world really ready for that? You know what, I think Dragon.star, Purple Devil, ShadowVezon, Zakaro and I should start our own (tiny) Mafia, except without the mafia because there's only five of us, and lots more puns. Killing with puns! Voting with puns! Killed by puns! The villagers are puns! THE VILLAGE IS A PUN! THE HOST IS A PUN. EVERYTHING IS PUNS. Puns puns puns puns punspunspunspunspuns. puns.

BTW, I vote Burnmad. He clearly killed Quisoves to prevent Quisoves being the bad guy like he almost always is.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.