BIONICLE MAFIA 21: Deaths Can Decieve

Underscore

ShadowVezon said he'd be angry, so I don't know what repercussions that has on all of existence. I will also make more terrible puns. Is the world really ready for that? You know what, I think Dragon.star, Purple Devil, ShadowVezon, Zakaro and I should start our own (tiny) Mafia, except without the mafia because there's only five of us, and lots more puns. Killing with puns! Voting with puns! Killed by puns! The villagers are puns! THE VILLAGE IS A PUN! THE HOST IS A PUN. EVERYTHING IS PUNS. Puns puns puns puns punspunspunspunspuns. puns.

BTW, I vote Burnmad. He clearly killed Quisoves to prevent Quisoves being the bad guy like he almost always is.

is this the true form of the pun-isher?

• Upvote 5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ha-ha-ha-hae! My dear players, you have been naive. I am the Boojum!

But that is not all, no, that is not all! I have made contact with the Pooka, and have entered into an alliance with him! Together, we shall surely obliterate the other inhabitants of this puny "Rock!"

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

. . . And here I had hope that because there were only two pages there might be a spot left open for this old fart. Back in my day, it took five pages before roles were finally handed out!*

Ah well, maybe I'll get my head caught foot in the door next game. I want to get involved in Bio Mafia again. =3

*disclaimer: probably not actually

• Upvote 1

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

. . . And here I had hope that because there were only two pages there might be a spot left open for this old fart. Back in my day, it took five pages before roles were finally handed out!*

Ah well, maybe I'll get my head caught foot in the door next game. I want to get involved in Bio Mafia again. =3

I'm pretty sure there was a game in the First Age that got to 5-6 pages of arguing over the rules before the game started. So you're not entirely wrong. =P

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Strange Festive Unit
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure there was a game in the First Age that got to 5-6 pages of arguing over the rules before the game started. So you're not entirely wrong. =P

~Unit#phntk#1

Yes... it was Mafia 31.

• Upvote 1

Seaborgium's hosting a side game, which will be running concurrently with this one, and which still has some spots open.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

BTW Quisoves, what happened in Damage Control? I looked and it seemed like it was just dropped. I must've missed something.

My health has been even more variable than usual, since late October, and as a result, I cannot count on hosting being within my capabilities. So yes, it is for all intents and purposes dropped. Perhaps someday I shall finish it. But today, alas, is not that day.

gZsNWyr.png

If I was around for that (which I'm pretty sure I was), then that's exactly the game of which I'm thinking. XP

Thank Quis, but I think I'll just wait for the next main game.

I'd appreciate a PM if one of you would be so kind when this one is wrapping up. Obviously not a necessity, just me being lazy.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'd appreciate a PM if one of you would be so kind when this one is wrapping up. Obviously not a necessity, just me being lazy.

I'll try to remember to do so. Of course, given the absence of the host, it might come sooner, rather than later.

Speaking of which, I don't want to be a worry-wart, but I'm beginning to fear that Overscore has gone Dapper on us. Has anyone been in contact with him off BZPower?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png