BIONICLE MAFIA 21: Deaths Can Decieve

Underscore

I'd appreciate a PM if one of you would be so kind when this one is wrapping up. Obviously not a necessity, just me being lazy.

I'll try to remember to do so. Of course, given the absence of the host, it might come sooner, rather than later.

Speaking of which, I don't want to be a worry-wart, but I'm beginning to fear that Overscore has gone Dapper on us. Has anyone been in contact with him off BZPower?

I haven't. I say we give it two more days; if the game has not started by then, we decide on a new host for Mafia XXI and I'll whip up a banner for whatever their game is.

I haven't. I say we give it two more days; if the game has not started by then, we decide on a new host for Mafia XXI and I'll whip up a banner for whatever their game is.

Aww, no skipping it directly to XXII?

Considering that this game doesn't even really exist yet, no.

Speaking of which, I need to remove Dapper's "game" from the list since it never actually happened

Considering that this game doesn't even really exist yet, no.

Speaking of which, I need to remove Dapper's "game" from the list since it never actually happened

Fair enough.

(and yes if underscore doesn't post the scene or even confirm if roles were sent out or not portal should host yesyesyes)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

*tentatively raises hand again just in case because I'm getting kinda worried too, tbh*

I shall arm wrestle you for the chance to host XXI

Nah but in all seriousness Undead Nightmare would probably be better for XXV

so I shall wait several months before making an actual claim I guess

*rolls up sleeve*

*sees rest of post*

*rolls sleeve back down*

Man, I was so ready for the cross-internet arm wrestling duel.

rolls up your sleeve

cuts it off

runs away laughing

no but seriously portalfig for Bionicle Mafia 21.2: You Can (Not) Survive

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

will the mafia be a bunch of angels.

That is so close to the truth it is actually kinda scary.

Real subtitle will be Song of the Silent, I think. Maybe just Silence though. Haven't decided yet.

I've had this game in mind for a long time, but I don't have any of it written out yet. =P

Real subtitle will be Song of the Silent, I think. Maybe just Silence though. Haven't decided yet.

I've had this game in mind for a long time, but I don't have any of it written out yet. =P

aw man

i was hoping for a game where we could have ridiculous NGE references.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

XXII is still being worked upon. But I've written a couple of scenes in advance, mostly fleshed out the story, etc. I just need to think of a few more roles to stuff into it.

*Snaps fingers*

aw man

i was hoping for a game where we could have ridiculous NGE references.

XAERAZ GET IN THE GALLOWS

XAERAZ GET OUT OF THE ###### GALLOWS

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

let me know when you've finalized the title

XXII is still being worked upon. But I've written a couple of scenes in advance, mostly fleshed out the story, etc. I just need to think of a few more roles to stuff into it.

*Snaps fingers*

Never forget the Potoo.

Actionbash+%284%29.jpg

• Upvote 6

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

More bad news...

I will be without access to the computer I have the roles on indefinitely, so who knows how long before roles will be sent out.

Apologies for the delays and such, everyone...

You could simply do a role reshuffle. It wouldn't be ideal, but it might be necessary.

MnRA5kV.png

I still don't think that will be possible because...well, the ones who get the roles that aren't clearly described in the first post will get...more lengthy and informative descriptions of what they do in the game, and all those descriptions are stored on the computer I don't have access to =P. (And I don't remember them off the top of my head.)

And when I say indefinetely, I mean a couple of days, I just don't know specifically how many days.

2xu8Ptu.png

And when I say indefinetely, I mean a couple of days, I just don't know specifically how many days.

Just going to remind everyone that Underoversidescore didn't know how many days. He may be gone another few days, another week, another month, okay that's too long, another day... before he's back... but he might even be back RIGHT NOW and I don't even know because I'm about to post, but let's hope he's back soon okay? 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And when I say indefinetely, I mean a couple of days, I just don't know specifically how many days.

Just going to remind everyone that Underoversidescore didn't know how many days. He may be gone another few days, another week, another month, okay that's too long, another day... before he's back... but he might even be back RIGHT NOW and I don't even know because I'm about to post, but let's hope he's back soon okay? 

I say give three more days before we let Portal host Silence instead, personally. I'd be totally fine with allowing Underscore to host at a later time that's more convenient for him. If we wait too much longer we're going to fall into another slump.

• Upvote 3

At this time, I feel that, despite being granted ample time, since Overscore has not even sent out roles, Portalfig should host this game instead, effective immediately.

As much as I dislike the idea of taking a game away from someone, I do have to agree here - we've been waiting a long time now, and we're in the danger zone for inactivity. I would also recommend that Portalfig host Silence as Mafia XXI instead, and we allow Underscore to host at a later time that works better for him.

• Upvote 2