Humans are canon in Bionicle 2015

It also seems (as I mentioned before) That Gali isn't even wearing her own Kaukau but the same mask as the protector in her particular comic strip... The whole thing is wrong, therefore it is clearly non-canon.

You must have hated the MNOG, then.

(Granted, that is actually only semi-canon, but still)

It also seems (as I mentioned before) That Gali isn't even wearing her own Kaukau but the same mask as the protector in her particular comic strip... The whole thing is wrong, therefore it is clearly non-canon.

You must have hated the MNOG, then.

(Granted, that is actually only semi-canon, but still)

Are you referring to that fact that every Matoran in MNOG has a Kakama? 

bZpOwEr

A Pakari, but yes that, among other things =P. My point being that "non-canon" doesn't have to be bad, nor does it mean it doesn't have a place in the franchise as a whole. Most people would agree that the MNOG is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it takes a lot of artistic liberties and ends up being fairly incongruous with the line as a whole. Doesn't mean we still don't love it.

I honestly don't recall so many matoran wearing pakaris as it happens but I guess it's been a long time since I played! I assume you mean background characters though as the turaga and their right-hands as well as many other minor characters had their own masks IIRC. Surely I can't be misremembering the whole game can I?! As far as it's other artistic liberties, MNOG was one of the first parts of Gen1 we saw, it's bound to have issues and inconsistencies. I imagine though that they only became issues as the story progressed further and certain features in the game were over-written by the superseding canon of the actual main storyline.

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Like Munty said; most of the MNOG's issues with canon comes from Early Installment Weirdness.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Bionicle 2015 has a canon?

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724