MC's Quest For Completion!

Mask collector

Hey guys, this is the start of my newest trade topic, I'm opening up a Museum/Gallery dedicated to Bionicle, "The BIONICLE Archives".  The main want here are the 8 Variantions of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal or GPKK. Although, I am looking for VMKK and other peices like Misprints. it just depends on the offer.

I'll be updating with my have and such later, I just thought i would start the topic today and see if i can spark some interest.

Wants: Here is where I will put everything I need.

Major want:

Grey Plastic Krana Kal Pictured on Bottom

(GPKK)Zh3O1lZ.png

Here is another Picture for reference.

0003213.jpg

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

Trans Green Kaukau:

green_kaukau.jpg

White Miru:

white_miru.jpg

White Hau:

white_hau.jpg

Trans Orange Kaukau:

brown_kaukau.jpg

Kanohi Nuva:

Green Pakari Nuva:

greenpakarinuva.jpg

Type 4 CHN/PHN:

phn4.jpg

Krana:

Misprints:

Green Matatu:

green_matatu.jpg

Black Matatu:

black_matatu.jpg

Blue Ruru:

blue_ruru.jpg

Red Ruru:

red_ruru.jpg

Minor Wants:

SDCC Kanoka:

sdcc_kanoka.jpg

UDD Kanoka:

udd_kanoka.jpg

2014 ComicCon Clear Hau

clearhau.jpg

2014 ComicCon VIP Clear Hau:

15305215227_5dadce841c_h.jpg

Vacuum Metal Krana Kal (VMKK)

silver_krana_kal_set.jpg

14 Euro Misprints:

misprints.jpg

Prototype/Misprint Wants:

Light Gold Avohkii:

avohkii_bright_gold.jpg

Gun Metal Kraahkan:

kraahkan_gunmetal2.jpg

Numberless Disk Of Time:

codeless_disk_of_time.jpg

Trans Orange 2015 Hau:

transorange_maskoffire.jpg

Silver Great Huna:

silverhuna.jpg

Yellow Ruru:

Prototype_sand_mask.jpg

Trans Clear and red Hau Nuva:

4883632096_977be2c80a.jpg

Comics:

Ignition3-Showdown2.png

Bionicle #1

biocom01.gif?0

Bionicle #8 FOIL COVER!

biocom08f.gif?0

Bionicle #24 BRICKMASTER EDITION!

biocom24bm.jpg?0

Bionicle #25 BRICKMASTER EDITION:

biocom25bm.jpg?0

Bionicle #26 BRICKMASTER EDITION:

biocom26bm.jpg?0

Bionicle #27 BRICKMASTER EDITION:

biocom27bm.jpg?0

Bionicle Ignition #0:

biocom00ign.jpg?0

I'll be updating again with a more here shortly.

That's It for now! Thanks for looking!

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I was going to, but I've been more concerned with the rarest items recently.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes! I finally have one! It will be here by the end of the week! But Munty, why would he need to update the list?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I figure it's a pretty rare piece so chances are he'll want to adjust the price guide to reflect what you paid for yours. If you were willing to share the information that is. And not if you bought it for the current guide price either of course. My argument may have some flaws.  ^_^

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Yes! I finally have one! It will be here by the end of the week! But Munty, why would he need to update the list?

Congratulations on finding the Metru Blue Matatu! And good luck finding those other rare masks! :)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Thanks guys, as soon as I get it and the other random odds and ends in the mail, I can officially say I own the only 100% complete Kanohi collection in the world. Something I have been trying to accomplish since I started collecting.

Metru Blue! Way to go!

Thanks man, I posted in your topic earlier. I'm interested in your trans purple kaukau, trans orange Miru, and I really, really could use any gpkk you would be willing to part with.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Unless you've managed to get a hold of my misprint Hau Nuva and every other piece from from the Binkmeister bag, it's not technically 100% complete. :P But that is a major accomplishment, and deserves correspondingly major congratulations!

-Letagi

Well, as you know, prototypes aren't officially released, but I counted some because they are recognised by most people and are counted on the list of a complete set by most people. Such as the Metru Blue Matatu, and the White Huna. While others wouldn't count a black and red Strakk helmet on that list, same with the Hau Nuva of yours and the Metru blue and white swirled Miru.

But hey, no one would ever have everything, and if they did it would ruin the fun for everyone else.

MC

PS: I still want that Hau from you! And chance you would trade it yet?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Letagi: I do have a prototype Bitil helmet. But it isn't for sell or trade.

@Raiment: please post a pic of the mask, then we can discuss pricing, and the rest of the details through pm.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, but trading it is a completely different situation. Also, why would Lego give one person like 40 of them? Unless he or they is supposed to give them away or something?

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Right, trading is generally fine. But you referred to pricing in your last post, and Bike said he'd like to buy one, so I just thought I'd point out that selling them isn't allowed (to the extent that it can really be controlled).

-Letagi

Right, trading is generally fine. But you referred to pricing in your last post, and Bike said he'd like to buy one, so I just thought I'd point out that selling them isn't allowed (to the extent that it can really be controlled).

-Letagi

My name isn't Toa Chronix :D

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'd also be interested in a trans-orange Hau if there are more than one of them. I have plenty to trade too :P  I still have the type 4 poisoned hau nuva and the 5 krana we discussed previously. Just get yourself sorted and tell me what else you need so I can sort you out a package :D

MC thinks Vraiment was actually referring to the trans-orange kaukau TC so we might be barking up the wrong tree here :P Will wait and see what he says but it was a nice thought hey?!

That would make a lot more sense. As far as I know, Black Six, Tufi, Roa, DeeVee, Kakaru, Retinence, and ET are the only ones that have TOHs.

-Letagi

I own one as well.  The pic MC used for it was the pic I took of mine.

More on topic - MC, I believe I do have a few of the comics you're looking for and I still need to search through the rest of my stuff.  I'll keep you posted.

- :t::l::h:

Cool man! it turns out, I need the first 6 original comics. If you have any of those, that would be great!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

MC thinks Vraiment was actually referring to the trans-orange kaukau TC so we might be barking up the wrong tree here :P Will wait and see what he says but it was a nice thought hey?!

Yes, I meant the Kaukau, sorry if I got everyone buzzing about it, I didn't read the entire post and I thought the 2015 prototype hau was called "trans-red 2015 hau" or something.

Here is the pic, what is for sale is the trans orange kaukau, the orange huna, a black great ruru and huki's kakama (last two are not in the picture, because lazynes)

11028_734851663274601_138895843650544431

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Yes, I meant the Kaukau, sorry if I got everyone buzzing about it, I didn't read the entire post and I thought the 2015 prototype hau was called "trans-red 2015 hau" or something.

Here is the pic, what is for sale is the trans orange kaukau, the orange huna, a black great ruru and huki's kakama (last two are not in the picture, because lazynes)

It looks like you got 4 of the masks Mask Collector wants, so everything's all cool.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

It looks like you got 4 of the masks Mask Collector wants, so everything's all cool.
I could really use that green Matatu! Any chance I could get that from you along with the kaukau? Also, I only saw 3 masks I needed, I don't really need the green Ruru

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I could really use that green Matatu! Any chance I could get that from you along with the kaukau? Also, I only saw 3 masks I needed, I don't really need the green Ruru

Mc

Three masks? Which is the third one?

What would you offer for the Matatu? I'm selling the Kaukau because I have a second one, but I might change my mind regarding the matatu if the offer is good

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

I would prefer a trade right now, and I could give you two misprints for the Matatu and the kaukau?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Pm replied good sir!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Dude, remember to let me know which sets you still need so I can try to send all your stuff over in one parcel! Got a Toa Mata Nui here with your name on! (and another with noone's name on it if anyone else happens to be interested :D) The masks and boxes are already set aside for you and I'll try to get what I can shipped over to you once I get the other bits from Bricklink for you ;)