Ninjago Website Updated

tn_15_01_13_ninjago-website-updated.png

The Ninjago website has been updated, though not with 2015 content yet, curiously enough. Instead, today's update gives the website a new design and the new standardized layout all new LEGO websites are getting. Unfortunately, some things have been messed up so the Characters section barely features any characters and those that do have a bio have one that was outdated already ages ago. This may be because they forgot to replace placeholders with final content, as only the US versions seem to feature any text at all - there is just empty text for other regions. Not all is disappointment, though, as there is a great Explore section with summaries of all Ninjago chapters so far. I suggest you check it all out on the British version as not all sections are accessible from the navigation bar on the US version for some reason.

View the full article

I guess Bionicle.com isn't the only Lego site that can be messed up from an update. :P

Anyways, the site does look really cool. I've never been on the site before though, so I can't compare to its previous look. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png