Calvirick

Hi, read my comics...1

bbe2_poster_badquality.png

Comic 1

____

Guest Stars!!! (YAY!)

I don't want to make my own characters. I just want to create words and put them into YOUR character's mouth. 

NOTE: If you wanna Guest Star, please know that you're giving me permission to do whatever I want with your character. 

PM me with this form. 

Name:

Sprite Sheet (must be in RZ, if you don't have on then find another sprite sheet for me to reference and I'll color it myself):

Suggestion on how your character is introduced:

Click for my previous work. 

____

In all seriousness, I'm writing these comics strictly out of sarcasm. I consider comics as an art form and as a hobby. I've done art in my life because of bionicle and because of bzpower's comic section. And I loved what Shadownix made when he started the NGC and Blah Blah Emporium. This is me making comics while having fun with the Project Klinkerpoop style and enjoying simple sprites. This is ALSO me making fun of the "traditional" style back in the day. Hence my seemingly forceful statements at the top. I honestly don't care if you don't read these comics, hate these comics, never comment on these comics, or simply gossip about these comics. You can critque me all you want, the art form will only change on its own as I slowly and progressively create more and more strips.

I'm simply here to enjoy you all and to enjoy this art form. =)

So with that out of the way, LIKE MY COMICS!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

• Upvote 1

You can critque me all you want,

Okay, they need Hats. Lots of tiny pixel Hats placed on their stand still copy pasted appearances.

Also this might be me over thinking but isn't that one R word in Panel Nine not allowed?

Anyway.

Taking into account that these are made out of your sarcasm makes me understand your purposeful portrayal of the past Comic Forum's more standard entries.

And honestly, that's fine. In the age of this forum slowly dying over time it's nice to see a call back to something from our time.

I guess.

I just think it needs more Hats.

• Upvote 1

lovewarconga2.png

You can critque me all you want,

Okay, they need Hats. Lots of tiny pixel Hats placed on their stand still copy pasted appearances.

Also this might be me over thinking but isn't that one R word in Panel Nine not allowed?

Anyway.

Taking into account that these are made out of your sarcasm makes me understand your purposeful portrayal of the past Comic Forum's more standard entries.

And honestly, that's fine. In the age of this forum slowly dying over time it's nice to see a call back to something from our time.

I guess.

I just think it needs more Hats.

Hats huh? 

Could you elaborate why they should have hats? ;P

Also I fixed the R word for cautions sake.

Thanks for pointing it out, Gavla. 

Edited by Calvirick

Because for the past four years I've devoted my existence to the glory of Team Fortress 2.

And I have -

Invested. So much time and money into it. That it's just taken over my once pure mind.

But hey, it opens doors. Lead me to possibilities the comics forum could never do. But we all had to start somewhere.

Plus I just really like seeing sprites wearing Hats. I myself have tasked myself with putting Hats on RZMIK sprites and other types.

Also you're most welcome. While these comics may not be entirely serious like in the past it's important to follow the rules and all that stuff.

And hey, Comic Makers need to look out for each-other.

• Upvote 1

lovewarconga2.png

As being some one who has recently been pulled into the clutches of TF2 as of late I too desire more hats.

It's something that, if you grant TF2 permission to enter your house (kind of like a classic vampire), you will become one with it.

Then, and only then, can you truly understand.

I enjoy the sarcasm. It amuses me. I am willing to let you put words in my characters mouth. I'll get you that stuff soon hopefully.

• Upvote 1

Because for the past four years I've devoted my existence to the glory of Team Fortress 2.

And I have -

Invested. So much time and money into it. That it's just taken over my once pure mind.

But hey, it opens doors. Lead me to possibilities the comics forum could never do. But we all had to start somewhere.

Plus I just really like seeing sprites wearing Hats. I myself have tasked myself with putting Hats on RZMIK sprites and other types.

Also you're most welcome. While these comics may not be entirely serious like in the past it's important to follow the rules and all that stuff.

And hey, Comic Makers need to look out for each-other.

What do you think of the idea of keeping the characters underdeveloped? Like, for instance, the characters of Project Klinkerpoop weren't necessarily developed in personality, but more developed in their actions and what they did to other interacting characters.

As being some one who has recently been pulled into the clutches of TF2 as of late I too desire more hats.

It's something that, if you grant TF2 permission to enter your house (kind of like a classic vampire), you will become one with it.

Then, and only then, can you truly understand.

I enjoy the sarcasm. It amuses me. I am willing to let you put words in my characters mouth. I'll get you that stuff soon hopefully.

DOOOO IIIIT! BRING ON THE SPRITES!  

I got a job where I'm working with computers all day, so video games actually gives me more of a headache. (my brain can only take 5 hours of intense computer timme. Otherwise my brain feels like I'm moving at a million miles an hour.)

Guess that's what happens when you get old and stuff. 

I would want to be more "one?" with my art ability.

What do you think of the idea of keeping the characters underdeveloped? Like, for instance, the characters of Project Klinkerpoop weren't necessarily developed in personality, but more developed in their actions and what they did to other interacting characters.

I generally prefer developed characters based around a story. But these are your comics so I think the style you're going for will work nicely.

As time went on my general taste in comics grew for more story driven works but we don't really get that much here.

So I think characters that are shown in action would be a nice change to the format.

As the quote goes: Actions speak louder than words.

I've read your comics in the past. I remember some of your past works. So I have confidence you'll do something good.

I got a job where I'm working with computers all day, so video games actually gives me more of a headache.

It's actually weird how the comics forum has changed a lot of the makers from our time. I know someone from The ICC who got a job because he did comics and thus it lead to his interest in graphic work.

I've seen similar things slowly happen to others I know/knew. To embrace their true passions and talents so that they can raise capital. I am so proud of them all.

I myself have begun the creation stages with a group of close friends to form a possible company that we hope can be used to raise money and other things over time.

All based because we all have the same interest in the same games. So the comics forum has launched a lot of neat things for a lot of people. I for example will be doing script work for The Team Fortress 2 Saxxy competition. As well as learning a whole lot of new skills for other great projects.

The Comics Forum is a humble beginning to many great possibilities.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png