Toa of Skull Spiders

It's a good Moc , but I feel like four spider legs would have had been enough , also you could try to integrate the spider body in Tahu's build so that it doesn't look like it has a spider on its back . Overall a good concept , but a build that could be modified to make it look like it's its own thing . you have an upvote from me !

:miru:  :voyanui: If anyone wants to learn how to speak Romanian contact me via private message .  :voyanui:  :miru:

Very nice job on a first try. I have to agree with PaleoTiatan on it needing a little more blending. Currently it just looks like Tahu with the majority of LoSS stuck on his back. I imagine the reason for this is because that's pretty much all it is :P Try dismantling both sets into limbs and then working elements of each set into each part before reconstructing the figure. I think that will look a whole lot better than what is essentially just two sets stuck together! Keep MoCcing anywya, will look forward to seeing more!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Perhaps you could try building a new function into the LoSS using the gearbo instead of the technic assembly that's currently at its core? It would allow something functional yet still different and also allow closer merging of the two sets... 

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!