What's The Deal With [leaked info removed]?

aldero

Sorry fella, it's BZP policy that leaked information not be discussed on the site. I believe this is to prevent it spoiling the surprise of the official reveal but no doubt a mod can give you the official reason when they turn up to lock this down. Will report it now (don't worry not you!) and there should be no more posts here except by an admin I believe. There is another topic that had a picture of one of the summer set's masks in (we think) but I'm afraid I don't recall where it is so can't link to it. If you can find it (I believe it was something about the MoUP) then it would be a perfect place to continue discussing potential summer/villain releases. Just so long as you don't mention any leaked information!

• Upvote 2

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Munty is correct. As the removing of the information itself left so little to discuss, and it's already being discussed in active topics, I decided to just remove the whole post (sorry :P), and close this topic.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)