Theory: Mata Nui 2015

It would be interesting to see myths surround such a hero. A hero who came from the heavens under exile by a dark lord yonder, united the native tribes and fought back a dark empire, trekked far for great secrets and treasures, and slew the aforementioned dark lord. He recreated he world in his image and retreated to his holy helm, from which he observes things from under layers of forgotten dirt. Millennia passed and nations rose and fell in his absence, until a mighty order of mask makers were formed from the traditions of ancient times. A war took place that thinned this order, and many traveled West to the uninhabited islands that lay in that cardinal path for escape from ruin. Two high-class members of this order rest in the mysterious island of Okuto, where after years of patience, Makuta (who christened himself as such after the dark lord of old) grows tired of his 'brother' Ekimu's success, and in a bid for glory he creates a heretical mask of unbalanced power, which after a duel makes the two disappear.

I haven't really been paying attention to G2 BIONICLE, so if I missed something with the last bit, do tell me. :)   I am thinking about looking at the animated episodes after i submit this post just so I can have some info on it.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm of the opinion they did the reboot a disservice by using the names of the Toa Mata for the new heroes, so if I see Mata Nui show up anywhere in Gen2, I'll probably ragequit. And by ragequit I mean travel to the Story Team's location and set their office on fire.

I want Mata-Nui to come back. I think the Toa are just confused right now...

I'm of the opinion they did the reboot a disservice by using the names of the Toa Mata for the new heroes, so if I see Mata Nui show up anywhere in Gen2, I'll probably ragequit. And by ragequit I mean travel to the Story Team's location and set their office on fire.

I want Mata-Nui to come back. I think the Toa are just confused right now...

Gen2 is a new story, so despite sharing names, the toa Okoto are not the same as the Toa Nuva. As for Mata Nui, he was so deeply rooted into the core of Gen1 that they can't even use the name again.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...