Differences between the comics and animations

Fry

In the animations, the Golden Mask shrines are always depicted incorrectly in the comic version of the golden mask retrieval. Doesn't really do much but it's interesting none the less.

Also, I was reading on the Bionicle Forums and somewhere, they refer to the village of stone as Po-Koto. Is this cannon?

Edited by PrismWind

In the animations, the Golden Mask shrines are always depicted incorrectly in the comic version of the golden mask retrieval. Doesn't really do much but it's interesting none the less.

Also, I was reading on the Bionicle Forums and somewhere, they refer to the village of stone as Po-Koto. Is this cannon?

Po is back? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GASP

cringe

Po is back? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GASP

Pic-character-po.jpg

I'd put more stock in the animations than in the little promo comics in the instructions.  The overall plot might be similar, but there's limited space in the instructions so they probably decided to leave out some details for the sake of simplicity.

• Upvote 2

OpAXNpl.jpg