Name Changes (Please read post!)

FordianL at the BCC

I want to edit my display name, but I have signed on using Google+. Is a name change possible with this account?

Click on your name in the upper right; go to "my settings", and then click the tab on the left labelled "display name".

I would assume that you should then be able to change your display name from there. :)

This question was asked recently.

From the linked topic:

I'm fairly certain your log-in name will be the name of your Google Account at the time of your BZPower Accounts creation (but if you've changed the name of your Google account since then the change won't have carried over); as for your password you should be able to "retrieve" or rather reset your password as ~Shockwave~ was saying

IetTsFQ.png

Thank you

From the linked topic:

I'm fairly certain your log-in name will be the name of your Google Account at the time of your BZPower Accounts creation (but if you've changed the name of your Google account since then the change won't have carried over); as for your password you should be able to "retrieve" or rather reset your password as ~Shockwave~ was saying

From the linked topic:

I certainly missed that - my apologies! But thank you for the information.

So, question answered, topic closed.

• Upvote 1