Balance of the Elements

Regitnui

NOTE: Based on the discussion in this topic. On with the story...

On the mystical island of Okoto, the Villagers celebrate. The Masters have claimed their golden masks and defeated the Skull Spiders. Yet new threats are rising, as deeds long past now bear fruit.

The Village of Fire was bright with celebration late into the night. But even Tahu, Master of Fire, needs to rest. In the hours before dawn, a rock cracks open. With the sullen red glow of lava, the stone reshapes itself into a long, serpentine lizard. As its skin cools to a thin black crust, it raises its head to sniff the air. Its eyes flash as it locks on the Village below. Heat of Fire...

Beneath the waves, fish flee as a bank of coral shatters. A powerful claw sends razor shards of stone flying through the water. A second such blow frees another torso-sized claw. Finally, the entire top half of the reef lifts itself away. A monstrous crab settles into the water, its cold-blue eyes searching. With an ocean to search, it heads for the Village of Water. Flow of Water...

In the Region of Jungle, a centuries-old tree topples. At its roots, all that is left is splinters. A trail of broken earth leads to a bark-covered bear as far across its shoulders as a Protector's arm width. The trees and plants bend out of its way, vines reaching down to give it a rope to climb. It lifts itself into the trees, glaring towards the trees where Lewa, Master of Jungle sleeps. Growth of Jungle...

A rockslide heralds the awakening of a new creature. Claws like knives break from the sands, followed by a body armored in plates of rock. As the creature shakes the sand from its hide, glimpses of red reveal a softer underbelly. It spends little time on the surface, however. Spreading the sand before it, it disappears below the sands, leaving only ripples to mark its passage. Ripples that head for the Village of Stone. Rumble of Stone...

Onua, Master of Earth, is woken from his... meditation by a distant rumble. he follows his ears deeper into the tunnels, catching only glimpses of glowing purple crystal. He shrugs, returning to his sleep. Behind him, two crystals take on a shine of their own. Unfolding into a giant scorpion, the creature follows his footsteps to the Village of Earth. Silence of Earth...

On the snowy heights of the Region of Ice, soft blue lights glow beneath a glacier. gradually they become brighter, reflecting off the sky in a dance of colour. With a sky-tearing screech, a massive bat takes to the air, blocking out the moons. Gliding through the air, it descends towards the sleepy Village of Ice. Cold of Ice...

Years ago, the Makers accepted our terms. Brethren, the balance is tipped. Find those who have taken our powers. Find those who bound them into masks. Find those who broke our agreement. Find the Mask Makers. Find their Masks. Return balance to our world. Destroy all obstacles in our way.

This is supposed to be a sort of write-up for a theoretical Gen2-Bohrok kind of storyline. Of course, bringing the Bohrok back directly wouldn't work, so instead we'll have a sort of Attack of the Rahi/Elementals. I based a few of them on Gen1's Rahi; the Fire is a mix between the Hikaki and Kanohi Dragon, the Water is a Manas, the Jungle is a Ash Bear, Stone a Blade Burrower, Earth a Nui-Jaga and Ice an Ice Bat.

The Rahementals aren't hostile, but are looking for the MoUP to destroy it. Of course, this means they first attack the Masters for the Golden Masks, before realising that those aren't the masks they're looking for. In the end, we have the Rahementals teaming up with the Masters when a greater threat, presumably 2015 Makuta with the MoUP, arises. That gives you a great set reason to have your Masters and Rahementals fight, or use the Rahementals as mounts for your Protector/Master collection against other bad guys.

Anyway, PEACH

• Upvote 5

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of like the idea. Though may change some of he options for example the Nui-Jaga would work more for stone than earth due to its general habitat being in the desert. Also while not Lore a Polar-Bear may work better for Ice and the Bat could work better as a Jungle guardian of sorts. Thou maybe something Tiger like could work as well if one wanted larger Mountable Rahi.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

I aimed more for the unintentional destroyers angle of the Bohrok, because we already have a horde right now, why have another?

• Upvote 1

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

• 1 month later...

I think you'd be better off just making these Rahi/new enemies rather than Bohrok successors, as they don't share any asthetic traits with them as a species. Also, we're already getting a scorpion, so we should probably choose a different type of creature. Since this Bionicle seems to have ancient South American cultural vibes when it comes to the designs of the ancient city and Ekimu's mask, I think making these "elemental overlord" type beings similar to some of the ancient Aztec gods would do wonders.

• Upvote 1

I think you'd be better off just making these Rahi/new enemies rather than Bohrok successors, as they don't share any aesthetic traits with them as a species. Also, we're already getting a scorpion, so we should probably choose a different type of creature. Since this Bionicle seems to have ancient South American cultural vibes when it comes to the designs of the ancient city and Ekimu's mask, I think making these "elemental overlord" type beings similar to some of the ancient Aztec gods would do wonders.

I'll consider that if I get around to rewriting this.