Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

You can try to hail the Woden.

Manhunter/Liuth/Tearex/Miras, feel free to depart from Treize whenever you're all ready.

Dane/Scorp, feel free to investigate Circadian and/or spy on the guards whenever you're ready. Just be sure to bring your thinking caps.

Also Scorp, Kat can regroup with Lufon and co wheneveeer. Then they move out.

...but close to it

Name: Piriya

Species: Fa-Matoran

Gear: An EDD, a katana

Appearance: Piriya is bright neon purple, unusual for a Fa-Matoran. She's also quite short.

Personality: Callous and sharp, Piriya is not the kind of person you want to mess with. Don't tell her she's short.

Bio: Lived in Seize, joined the Seize military, got assigned to the Crusty as the driver/navigator.

Armour: Crusty

Armour name: Crusty

Category: Experimental light armour

Armour appearance: The Crusty looks strangely like a red and blue Manas crab with a big gun on top of it.

Crew: Piriya, unnamed character belonging to Dane.

Loadout: A co-axial disk launcher on the top, armour made of magic cheese- which makes it impenetrable to shells.

Kanohi: Kakama.

VBWj75sh.png

Name: Eimron

Species: Fe-Matoran

Gear: An EDD, a greypowder sniper rifle with a picture of a smug grey face spray on it, with no space for other paintjobs.

Appearance: Big, with a cigarette filled with herbs always in his mouth. He is a bit chubby, but don't mention that to him. He also wears a powerless great Komau. He is copper in color.

Personality: A little stupid, but kind. He also says a few weird things that some people may not get.

Bio: Lived in Seize, joined the Seize military, got assigned to the Crusty as the gunner.

Armour: Crusty

• Upvote 1

Both disapproved because they're overly stupid.

This post deserves many upboats. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So is there a rule that says one armor unit per character? Incase I actually want my Jeep for travel and all that, means I wouldn't be able to have a mech later down the line?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well I think I'll take my jeep anyway. Sure it is not a big hulking tank or Goliath Mech suit. I still think it looks cool. So anyone want to be my Co-Pilot or gunner? I can always remotely access the turret until someone offers.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

There isn't a rule, per say. But extra armors need to be acquired IC 99% of the time.

Edit : And the price isn't free.

Thank Karz since Sarge is going to help Shard procure a new one.

Well, extra implies more than one. Right now, Shard is at zero. So it isn't an extra.

Plus, being in the military has benefits! Gotta provide some incentive to not be a lawless vagabond like so many others.

...but close to it

Daedalus and 000, Tiragath has said he hasn't got anything else planned for us, so we're free to go to Ascension. Once you guys give me the green light, I'll timeskip us there, if that works for you guys? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well here is my official profile I think... Go easy on me...

Character Profile
Name: Doseki
Species: Po-Matoran
Powers/Gear:

Doseki is a Po-Matoran and thus had the power over stone increasing his endurance and physical strength drastically. A power he harnesses via an equipted Elemental Energy Enabling Device held round his neck. Assorted gear he commonly carries with him or in his Desert Rat is a personal radio used to comunicate with members of his team or his Armor itself. An Electronic smart-tablet that can connect directly to his armor's navigational systems via a port on the dash. A personal Disk launcher that is holstered on his back when not in use.

Appearance:
3d2cf35b-02e4-4afe-aac8-c3858b1f2e91.png
Personality:
Bio:
Armor: Desert R.A.T.

Armor Profile
Armor Name: Desert R.A.T.(Rapid Armor Transport)
Category: Medium
Armor Appearance:
Po-Matoran%20Doseki%20Warhog.png
The Desert Rat is a bit large for your typical off-road vehicle design. It has been outfitted with thicker armor to both increase its survivability when traversing the battlefield, and stability to counter the kickback from the elemental rifle turret located over the cannopy. The turret may be folded and stored in the bed of the vehicle when not in use. The "RAT" is lined with rollbars useful for both carrying and storing alternate equipment as needed for troops. while not displayed, the Desert RAT has a cammo net cover for use to keep the hot sun off the crew and also hide it from prying eyes.

Crew: 3
Pilot/Owner: Doseki
Co-Pilot/Navigator: open
Gunner: open
Loadout: Standard weapon and elemental cannon.
Kanohi: Pakari
"Increased Horsepower"

Onua.png

So, um.... what kind of firepower is this "turret" actually packing? Is there a specific element already decided, or will it just fire whatever the gunner happens to have? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Armor Appearance:

The Desert Rat is a bit large for your typical off-road vehicle design. It has been outfitted with thicker armor to both increase its survivability when traversing the battlefield, and stability to counter the kickback from the elemental rifle turret located over the canopy. The turret may be folded and stored in the bed of the vehicle when not in use. The "ORV" is lined with rollbars useful for both carrying and storing alternate equipment as needed for troops.

I seen some form of elemental weapon type deal under medium armor section so guess that is what it has. Along with the standard loaded shell deal I guess. Why do you ask?

Onua.png

The setup is fine, I should explain though that elemental weaponry is not compatible with conventional ammunition. It needs a matoran with an EDD or Skakdi to fire it, and when fired, the ammunition reflects their elemental alignment. So Doseki would fire stone projectiles if he operated it.

...but close to it

that seems odd but ok I guess. Would it matter if it was remotely operated until he get's a gunner or does the person have to be physically touching it?

Onua.png

So him being in the driver seat would not be close enough? for like lever/button operation...

Onua.png

that seems odd but ok I guess. 

Why would that seem odd?

It was pretty clearly outlined in the intro post that all elemental weapons are charged off the wielder's EED. 

Daedalus and 000, Tiragath has said he hasn't got anything else planned for us, so we're free to go to Ascension. Once you guys give me the green light, I'll timeskip us there, if that works for you guys?

Works for me. I'll try to post saying Ingrayv is on the move, but if I don't, just bunny him along.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

So him being in the driver seat would not be close enough? for like lever/button operation...

Based on the picture and my knowledge of Halo, the turret has it's trigger mechanism near the barrel of the gun. That is a little bit of a stretch if he's sitting in the driver's seat, hence my suggestion to rig up a remote system of some sort.

Him being in the driver's seat is close enough for ammunition creation though, no problems there.

...but close to it

that seems odd but ok I guess.

Why would that seem odd?

It was pretty clearly outlined in the intro post that all elemental weapons are charged off the wielder's EED.

I would assume because I missed that little part. Regardless it was brought to my attention and as Doseki has such a devise not really a problem. Right now just trying to see if him being in the driver seat would suffice until I get an actual gunner or if the elemental function would be disabled until what time as I get a gunner.

EDIT:

Based on the picture and my knowledge of Halo, the turret has it's trigger mechanism near the barrel of the gun. That is a little bit of a stretch if he's sitting in the driver's seat, hence my suggestion to rig up a remote system of some sort.

Him being in the driver's seat is close enough for ammunition creation though, no problems there.

I guess this answers my question there.

Yeah Tiragath, was thinking a remote system for until a physical gunner is available. While the driver can also use it, because his focus could be divided between that and driving it could be seen as less accurate to having an actual gunner who's only focus would be to target and shoot... well and not getting their head blown off since there is not armor protection for the gunner.

Onua.png

Cool. So now what?  He has no backstory and no idea what I should do with him because I have not actually been reading the topic...

EDIT:

OOC

Ancient loot #2, Dragon. In case my flowery description was lacking, it basically resembles a tyrannosaurus rex or more accurately, Metal Gear Rex. It's got a giant railgun, nifty radar/radio system and some other snazzy tricks that have to be figured out via IC usage. If Kat, Lufon or Mokeron wish to find a rifle or something thereabouts, they are also free to do so

Did you really just unleash a Metal Gear into the world?

Onua.png

[continued laughter]

As for your question, here's a veeeeerry brief recap of things and some current events.

Seize

>Madman wreaking havoc in town!

Treize

>"Rescue" mission being sent out of town near the western border!

Vingt

>Nothing much in town, trio of graverobbers heading off to the west at the moment. They might kill if you if you interact though

Neuf

>Spooky stuff happening in one of their mines

Out in nomansland we've got several groups. One in southwestern Ertrunken, along the coast (Shard, Cor Saeva, Kain, Zekev). Two in Motara near a conspicuous clocktower, one of which is being detained by pirates (Jattiko and her envoy), the other of which is speaking with a sentient door (Thak and Zarx). The underground group you just read about that found an ancient bipedal tank and is of course not open to being found at the moment, owing to them being underground.

Deep.

Er, I think that's it. If you want a good idea of what's hip and happening you'll have to read some of the topic, I'd suggest perusing at least the last 8-10 pages.

...but close to it

Vingt

>Nothing much in town, trio of graverobbers heading off to the west at the moment. They might kill if you interact though

This is true.

We broke a guy's spine, buried his corpse, dismembered his exo-suit, and buried the pieces of that as well. The bits that were too big for us to bury were tossed high up into a treetop. 

We will likely do the same to anyone else who bother us. 

• Upvote 1

wow, that's quite the summery. 1 question though... Do you really thing I am going to be able to read the last 8+ pages? I mean really. No life much? lol :P. Anyway... Got to be something going on Doseki can be apart of. Maybe I'll just post him cruising the desert region and maybe somebody out there will want to interact.

Onua.png

So.... you're just going to ignore Tiragath's advice and go do whatever you want?

Kind of defeats the purpose of asking for help in the first place....

Do you really think I am going to be able to read the last 8+ pages?

Perhaps, perhaps not. It isn't really a concern of mine whether or not someone can work through a couple hundred posts to get their bearings. Every RPG requires some time investment, I make no amends for that issue here. Some games like the BZPRPG or Corpus are more open world, easier to hop into and less managed (I say that in a good way) than this game, where I had a different style in mind. One that yes, requires some time invested into reading.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I think dumping your character in the huge open desert in the hopes that someone might eventually blunder into them and interact with them without just shooting them on sight is a bit presumptuous.

If I were you, I'd take Tiragath's advice and at least try to skim over some of the more recent pages. 

Curses. My dreams of magic cheese are thwarted once more.

Noooo! But Miras, we were planning that Heavy with the Elemental Cannon that shot fat and the armour made of cheese!  :(

Yep, timeskip away :D

Kathok