Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

That's the Treize party, not Vingt. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Timageness will be handling that particular group. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, since Nato already came out and said what he'd be handling for Tiragath, that leaves me with the Treize Expedition and the territory of Seize. In other words, my knowledge so far is as follows:

Treize:

- Pe Ell has currently made contact with the group consisting of Kain, Radicchio, Amaranth, and Dix, who are, in turn, following the trail of the still missing Logan.

- Shard has turned himself around and is currently heading in that direction as well, though he has not yet made contact with the above group.

- Suko has left the rescue team consisting of Elerc, Doseki, Hisuti, and Grêgorios in favor of heading back towards Treize, and even though the others split up into different teams, they are still fairly closer to each other than to the group they've been sent out to rescue.

Seize:

- Tor and Kulkakahn have recently put a stop to Lohi's acts of terrorism while the Seize military has done nothing but sit around with their thumbs up their butts.

If anyone has anything they feel important enough to be added to this list, feel free to let me know. After I clear up some additional questions I have with Tiragath, I'll get to work on writing up a post for you guys.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have started to channel my inner Tiragath to get things moving with Vingt again. 

On that note.... Scorp, the Commander wants a word with Kat. 

Arctic, it should also be noted that Tiragath will continue to be posting as Burial. Sorry for the confusion.

Seeing as nothing was added to the list I made above, I can start working on that GM Post now.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The Jungle canopy was making getting a signal to his Tablet a problem and it was taking a while to get their current and destinations locked in...

Tiragath can feel free to drop in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's no internet of any kind in this game. Smart-tablets are just for basic things like note-taking, simple calculations and so on. They can't connect to wifi or interface with other devices. 

And there's also no GPS either because, you know, that would require there to be satellites.... which there are not. 

Edited by Locus

Oh no satellites? Well bummer there I was thinking that maybe the tech was far enough along. No worries I guess. I can edit that part out or jus ignore it all together.

Speaking of, are there Autopilots is that a thing here?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well watch out for the renegade types who like to shoot first and dismember you and your Armor after.

Also watch out for the Kaiju. I missed that part of the opening post. There are apparently large evil creatures who would like to make a snack of you.

Also Large mech type Armors are very few and far between being Plot only from the way I take it.

If it can be found in our modern world war II it has a good chance of being here. With a Bionicle twist.

I think that is all I know for the most part. Oh no satellites or related tech so I guess the Bionicle equivalent of Sputnik has not been developed yet. Story wise There is an underground Bionicle version of Wizards Chess going on that could be fun to watch if you are into that sort of thing but it has to be OOC since they are on some form of quest inside a dungeon type deal. Your character wont be able to get there unless you get GM approval and somehow you have a reason to have been lost down there or something...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I am thinking Monster so Giant Rahi I take it. Though I have yet to run into any myself so don't quote me on that.

Onua.png

Well watch out for the renegade types who like to shoot first and dismember you and your Armor after.

Oh, for karz's sake. It was one time, and the guy was totally asking for it.

Kaiju as in Japanese for monster or an actual species?

Just monsters in general. We've had a trio of element-spitting sea serpents, some kind of giant lizard man with powers of the Void, a giant robot crab, and I suppose the Rahkshi and Habals sort of count as well. 

Well they say history has a tendency to repeat itself. Even more so if you do not learn from it. I was thankfully warned against tangling with them so I thought I would share the helpful advise with the new recruit.

Onua.png

Well they say history has a tendency to repeat itself. Even more so if you do not learn from it. I was thankfully warned against tangling with them so I thought I would share the helpful advise with the new recruit.

Good point... I guess Dane didn't learn after the last time I killed one of his PCs. 

Just monsters in general. We've had a trio of element-spitting sea serpents, some kind of giant lizard man with powers of the Void, a giant robot crab, and I suppose the Rahkshi and Habals sort of count as well. 

And that's just the ones that have been revealed so far.

Let's just say that a certain group of individuals are about to have another somewhat nasty encounter with the local wildlife, and leave it at that.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Good point... I guess Dane didn't learn after the last time I killed one of his PCs. 

RIP ;-;

And that's just the ones that have been revealed so far.

Let's just say that a certain group of individuals are about to have another somewhat nasty encounter with the local wildlife, and leave it at that.

Um... that's not the group I am in is it? We are in the middle of a jungle setting of some kind. Must be some kaiju around somewhere. Not to give any GMs any ideas or anything...

Onua.png

I got a new profile. I can team up with anyone that needs a crew member.

Name: Kavapi

Species: Onu-Matoran

Powers/Gear:
-As a matoran of earth, Kavapi has night vision and increased strength, though not as much as a Po-Matoran.
-While lacking in weaponry, the Onu-Matoran carries a wrench as a melee weapon.
-She also wears an EDD to grant limited control over her powers.

Appearance: Kavapi is 110cm tall and has a thicker build than most female matoran. Her feet, torso, hands and mask are colored ebony while the rest of her body is a shade of metallic sand yellow. The matoran's EDD is wrapped around her upper right arm and she wears a kanohi Kakama.

Personality: The earth matoran has a need for speed and can never sit still, unlike most Onu-Matoran, who prefer moving slowly and carefully. Her love of vehicles stemmed from a race with a Le-Matoran using modified light armors that were tweaked to go faster than the average tank. As she used to be a writer, she will sometimes become extremely verbose at times, confusing anyone who speaks to her.

Bio: Kavapi was a writer before she decided it was boring to sit around the house all day writing all the time. She joined the Seize military for a change of pace, expecting to be placed on the battlefield. The Onu-Matoran found out she would be stuck at the base, repairing vehicles instead of rushing into combat like she expected. Initially, Kavapi found the job boring, but one day, a Le-Matoran suggested she participate in a race with light armors he modified. After the race, the earth matoran continued to hang out with the Le-Matoran and he had an influence on her, including her love of speed and fast talking.

As of 24/5/15, Kavapi is currently part of Prowl's crew.

Name: Adrenaline Rush

Category: Light Armor

Armor Appearance: It is a tank with the turret removed as it would weigh down the vehicle. The light armor is a metallic titanium color with a sand yellow Kakama painted on the front of the tank, the only decoration on the tank.

Crew: As there is no need for a gunner and this is a personal vehicle unfit for combat, Kavapi is the sole owner of this vehicle.

Loadout: N/A

Kanohi: Kakama (allows a burst of acceleration and speed.)

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Muzzle-loaded stuff only - flintlocks, muskets, etc. 

Sometimes fancier semi-automatic weaponry can be found as loot in some of the quest locations. 

Ooh, another Seize character... I see another expedition in the near future!

By the way, I'm still waiting for some replies before my next GM post goes up, namely from Suko over in the Treize rescue party (unless he's out of range), and Lohi, Kulkakahn, and Tor over in Seize.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I think he is as Suko was Makuta bent on making it back to Treize and not letting anything stop him.

Onua.png

Okay, then I guess I'm only waiting on the Seize people (Chumpu, Miras, Dane, and technically Norik even though he's not currently here), unless of course I missed something, which is still entirely possible.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So I got a second character for the RP along with the new armor I asked about several pages back. This one will be piloted by myself and Liuth's new character.

Character Profile

Name: Glitch

Species: Onu-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Glitch is an Onu-Matoran and as such possesses the Earth element's exceptional night vision as well as a higher strength constitution allowing him to move some of his equipment easier than other Matoran classes. Due to his night vision Glitch's eyes are extremely sensitive to light and so he wears specialized lenses embedded in his mask that flip down during times of heavy light be it from the home star or artificial illumination. Strapped over his shoulder is a disk launcher and around his waist is a tool belt that holsters an assorted collection of tools of the trade as it were. Glitch used these tools to repair his Armor as well as other's gear. Glitch's EDD is located on this belt as well.

Appearance: Glitch is a rebuilt Matoran that wears a Gold and black Great Konohi Kakama and dresses in Purple armor with Purple hands and Black feet. He carries a disk launcher over his shoulder and a tool belt around his waist for the tinkering he does around the shop.

Personality: Glitch is a mechanic, though most would not call him a good one. That doesn't make him a bad one either. He just loves tinkering with whatever he was suppose to fix and tries to make it better. Glitch has been known to talk in reverse making it hard to understand him at times and this can frustrate both him an whomever he is talking to.

Bio:

Armor: Sentinel

Armor Profile

Armor Name: Sentinel

Category: Heavy

Armor Appearance:

Sentinel.png

(image links to larger file)

The Sentinel is a Heavy Armor worthy of the name. Build with thick armor incasing both the large treads and Turret platform. The Sentinel is dressed in Brown colors and has a rotating turret platform that can rotate horizontally 360 degrees in either direction quite effectively allowing it to counter assaults from any direction with relative ease.

On the front of the Armor is a row of crushing spikes used for bashing targets. The front of the Armor is designed to disperse enemy fire reducing frontal damage to near null. However the rear of the Sentinel does not have this feature nor do the sides. Relying on sheer armor thickness for survival. This thick armor covers most of the treads with the front axle wheel bearing being the only section not covered and exposed to possible damage.

The Turret platform is where the crew is stationed and is left open from the rear for unknown reasons. The platform has a trap door of sorts up front where the gunner and loader are located allowing access to the main turret and elemental cannons. Above them is where the Main pilot and Navigator are stationed leaving them partially exposed to rear fire. The windows are comprised of a blast proof alloy and incased in mesh to further protect the glass from shattering and injuring the crew.

There is a modest antenna array located on top of the platform allowing for long distance radio transmissions.

Crew: 4

Pilot/Owner: Glitch

Co-Pilot/Navigator: Kavapi

Gunner: open

Loader: open

Loadout: The main battery is an electro magnetic coil gun with two Elemental cannons fixed to the side of the barrel. In front of the armor between the treads is a row of jagged spikes that angle forward and down and are used to mow down both enemy Matoran in their smaller Armors as well as structural barriers. Basically anything unfortunate to get hit is fair game.

Kanohi: Kakama

"Burst of Speed"

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Well after you are done killing peoples think you guys(GMs) could see about mine and Liuth's new characters? Please.

Onua.png

I think Tiragath's the only one of us with the power to approve/disapprove profiles. Timageness and I are just here to help handle the workload of running all of the different questlines. 

• Upvote 1

That's the impression I was getting as well.

Still waiting on Seize people for that GM Post, by the way.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: