Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Man.... heavy tanks are really popular, aren't they?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Alright, here it is. PM me if you want a position, filled positions are marked.

Name: Tor

Species: Fe-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Rapier, Seize Veteran Beret. Noble Kanohi Ruru.

Appearance: Grizzled, and scarred, Tor is an old Matoran who's seen as many battles as the Armor she drives. Her once bright bronze and orange armor has dulled, covered in scratches, a dark, murky brown.

Personality: Calm and collected, tor has seen enough battles to know when to stand her ground, and when to let things go. Each move is carefully calculated, and serves her crew and Seize before all else.

Bio: Tor is one of the oldest Armor pilots, and drives the oldest Armor still functioning. HAving served her country faithfully, she was technically discharged with full honors, but stays on as part of the Seize Reserves. 

Armor: The Relentless (Old Relentless)

Armor Name: The Relentless(Old Relentless)

Category: Heavy Armor

Armor appearance: A four track tank, this machine is probably the oldest still functioning. in no small part due to the Kanohi powering it, The Relentless has been serving for the last century(will change if time frame is unrealistic.) and hasn't showed any signs of slowing down. Retro fitted several times as technology advanced, she's virtually no different to any other Heavy Armor. Her left front tread pod is marked with over four hundred confirmed kills to date.An old warrior, like her Driver. MOC:http://imgur.com/a/QRSI2

Crew: Tor(driver),[x](nav/communications,)[x](gunner),[ ](loader)

Loadout: One heavy coilgun, one coaxial light beltfed disc launcher, one elemental cannon turret.

Kanohi: Kiril (keeps the tank performing at it's peak, takes care of maintenence. Armor damage is not repaired)

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Tiragath's going to have a field day with us when he comes back on.

I just know it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

We're all gonna get rekt. Especially you if Kain ends up killing some of those guards....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

See, Tiragath's going to wreck us all now, just you watch....

To be perfectly honest, I was intending on having him aim at their feet. He's got a few in him, though, so his aim is rather... questionable at the moment.

I don't know what's worse; the fact that we're most likely going to prison, or that I regret nothing. 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

or that I regret nothing. 

Cor doesn't regret anything either, since it's all Zekev's fault. :P

True. Maybe if we blame it all on him long enough, Tirigath might let us go.

Obviously not happening, but still just a thought.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well.... it was Zekev's idea to knock out the guy, Zekev's idea for him and Cor to hide from the guards, Zekev's idea for to sneak off, Zekev's idea to hide in the alleyway for no good reason, and Zekev's idea to resist arrest and run away.

Totally, 100%, completely and utterly Zekev's fault. 

• Upvote 1

On your end, anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah. Kain doesn't really have an excuse. Except drunkenness.... 

His awesomeness will never be respected in his own time... or ever for that matter...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, if you locked Cor and Zekev in the same cell it really wouldn't bother either of them; they're used to being stuck in enclosed spaces together. But, out of curiosity, what do you have in mind that's worse than prison? 

I had a feeling that was going to happen as well.

We might as well be the RPG's version of the Suicide Squad at the rate we're going...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Aw, it's so adorable. :P

• Upvote 1

GM

Lufon and Kat were given their assignment papers, complete with a copy of the mission briefing and the map. They were on the B team

Does this mean that the rest of Lufon's tank crew - Zelcram and Mokoran - are also on B team? 

Then you must die. 

Well, that nameless Vortixx is dead. No doubt about it. I don't care if he's a zombie, getting your head chopped off with kill you.

Heck, even stabbing him where I did would kill him, but I'll let that one slide.

Stiehl, on the other hand... Eh. It depends on how tall he his, where Haraki is, where the sword is when she dislodges it from the Vortixx's neck, etc. Etc. I'd say there's a really good chance it'll chop off a spiney bit or two, assuming he has those.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Well, that nameless Vortixx is dead. No doubt about it. I don't care if he's a zombie, getting your head chopped off with kill you.

Heck, even stabbing him where I did would kill him, but I'll let that one slide.

He was already dead. 

How do you know it's that type of zombie? Last I checked, Tiragath made the rules for this game, not you. 

In the same way, we'll let slide the fact that your Matoran wouldn't have been able to reach the neck of a being close to four times their height. 

rekt. on another note, here's my profile for Tor's crew. 

Name: Kulkakahn

Species: Ta-Skakdi

Powers/Gear: Regular powers of a Ta-Skakdi. He also has a muzzle loaded pistol and a machete. He possesses a Volo Lutu launcher too. His vision powers are laser vision.

Appearance: moc here http://gyazo.com/9886fdce90e19ddf9a0c67f38361a9b3  Kulkakahn is a mixture of white and red. He is very strong and buff. His left eye is covered with a targeting lense.

Personality: Surprisingly funny, Kulkakahn is not what he looks like. One would say he looks like a stupid brute, which can sometimes be true, but he will protect his teammates with his life.

Bio: Kulkakahn met Tor in the army in Seize. A few months after she was discharged, Kulkakahn was discharged in the same way. Tor let him be part of her crew, since the two were friends in the army.

Armour: The Relentless

Edited by VahkiDane

Haraki is being held close to the Vortixx's neck, but her arms are unrestrained.

Secondly, didn't Tiragath say it was a zombie, or am I hallucinating again?

EDIT: I meant dead as in "unable to move anymore."

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

But he isn't necessarily the type of zombie that can be killed by decapitation.

There are no hard and fast rules regarding the undead; it's entirely up to the writer's discretion. So IcarusBen can't go about saying it's dead now because he might have cut its head off, when we don't even know if removing the head actually will kill it. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Usually zombies created through magic are immune to the headshot rule, and don't necessarily require their cranium to still come after you.

Your only realistic options with them are to either run away or whip out your flamethrower and completely incinerate them.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Finally finished my Cor Saeva MOC: http://i.imgur.com/tfztsAn.png

Not my best work; the hat looks terrible and the metallic colours didn't render properly, but I did what I could with what I had. 

I'm just happy that I can see it this time; my system hasn't had the best of luck in displaying images from that particular website lately.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: