Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Um, it has two, mind you. One of them is made to look like a normal hand, the other one not so.

Um, the size of a Skakdi, right? that means he could climb it if quick enough.

Um, Roman, ex-bomb shelter. This thing is meant to take multiple hits before going down. That's why it can't have any weapons. The Pakari's there to flip other ones.I mean, ever attacked with an upside down Tank?

Roman's questions: Um, the hiding of the element is to disguise the fact that he is a Ko-Matoran. Wearing the Kraakhan would seemingly give the impression that he is evil and powerful on his own, so less random people would mess 

Enough with the "um"s already :P

Shame it isn't pink anymore, Ultimo's MOC was perfect in so many ways :D

Anyway, more on topic, yeah yeah, I'll have a Zel post up soon...been a bit busy lately. Oh, and possibly a Zel MOC and/or pic :)

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Well, considering he has the Pakari, what's stopping him from bending the barrel?

Autohit rules. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And the tank trying to run them over while they're trying to reach the barrel. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you can manage to get into position to bend a abrrel, it isn't an autohit.

It's similar to the deadly situation rule in other games, if you're laying there unconscious and someone ICs stabbing at your head.

You die.

So if someone is good/bad enough to get in position to destroy your barrel, or let themselves be boarded. It is allowable to autohit.

...but close to it

Or blown up beforehand.

No exo-suit can withstand more than one or two direct hits from a greypowder shell, unless they're using a Hau. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

So.... you thought it was a good idea to get your guy an exo with absolutely no weapons or defences of any kind?

Yeah, that's perfectly sensible. 

I find it ridiculous how I can just walk into a war from nowhere and have all the stuff I need. So he's going to need some powerful allies and then build his way up.

Kind of a late reply, but if you have a proper backstory, where you get all of your stuff is kind of self-explanatory. Still, starting a "green" character from scratch could also be quite interesting.

BTW, on the topic of radios, do you think I could overhear the conversation between Kain and Sarge?

Depends on if your radio can change channels, if it's broken, if there's storm/other interference (that's right, Tiragath; I'm on to your scheme to get us to kill each other over creepy radio messages :P), and, well, Tiragath.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

When I've been writing, I've usually had my characters communicate with people over private channels so as not to be overheard. 

Making a PC with the intention of killing them off to grant yourself or others items is kind of shifty. So no, you couldn't. I don't think it's in the spirit of the game.

@Arctic. I'll get a post up for your area soon. I'm just waiting for Norik to respond as he is part of the next stuff to happen there and hasn't replied since the faulty radio transmissions went through.

...but close to it

Where the heck is Norik?

NORIK! WE NEED YOU!!!

It's about karzdamned time you got back here. I've been waiting for you to post as Zekev. :(

weight gain being in vogue 

I think Zekev needs his ears checked.