Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Burial is officially my new favourite ruin. So many guns. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Burial is officially my new favourite ruin. So many guns. 

Kain will have to "appropriate" one of them when you guys return.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Does Treize have parking lots or something of the sort to park Armors?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

If he tries grabbing any of Cor's weaponry, it'll be the last thing he ever does.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If he tries grabbing any of Cor's weaponry, it'll be the last thing he ever does.

If he was going to take something of Cor's, he'd be raiding the inside of the Ash Hound already.

You guys left him behind to watch all of your stuff, remember?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The Hound is locked. Kain could try, Kain would fail.

Besides, Cor took all of her stuff with her into Burial. Apart from a half-empty bottle of whiskey, some ammo and a few spare changes of clothes, there's actually nothing of hers in there.

Nothing a properly applied blow-torch couldn't fix.  :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Tell you what. When she gets back, Cor will show Kain exactly how her new gun works. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Shard/Burial
I had long since left that spot along the castle wall, but it seemed like I was still there in the suit. I actually was, in fact, in the castle wall, having drilled my way through. What was actually in my place was a illusion projected by my suit's Mahiki. However, the creature wouldn't be fooled for long. I spoke to the Sgt. via Radio while heading over to the other side of the castle as my illusion began to fade.
"Sgt. I'm okay and used an illusion to escape, I'm heading over to the other side of the castle. ...It's after me for some reason though. Perhaps it fears the blade?"

Um.... what? 

Tiragath's post made it pretty clear that the creature had pinned Shard's exo to the ground and was punching it. As I understand it, the Mahiki can't make solid illusions, so there's no way your post makes sense. 

And the bit about the blade is kind of metagamey; the Kaiju had just knocked down the Sergeant, Cor and Zekev, so it makes perfect sense that it would then attack the only enemy still standing. 

I had long since left that spot along the castle wall, but it seemed like I was still there in the suit. I actually was, in fact, in the castle wall, having drilled my way through. What was actually in my place was a illusion projected by my suit's Mahiki. However, the creature wouldn't be fooled for long. I spoke to the Sgt. via Radio while heading over to the other side of the castle as my illusion began to fade.

"Sgt. I'm okay and used an illusion to escape, I'm heading over to the other side of the castle. ...It's after me for some reason though. Perhaps it fears the blade?" 

Um.... what? 

Tiragath's post made it pretty clear that the creature had pinned Shard's exo to the ground and was punching it. As I understand it, the Mahiki can't make solid illusions, so there's no way your post makes sense. 

And the bit about the blade is kind of metagamey; the Kaiju had just knocked down the Sergeant, Cor and Zekev, so it makes perfect sense that it would then attack the only enemy still standing. 

The first part, the time it took between Cor and Zekev and Sgt.'s attack, and to pin me down is enough time to break a portion of the wall down.

The blade part however I'll fix.

But Tiragath's post said the monster pinned the exo to the ground and started punching it. If it were just an illusion there would have been nothing for it to grab or hit. 

I can't tell if you're deliberately ignoring what I'm trying to say, or genuinely don't understand. 

The Mahiki just makes holograms. If Shard had projected a hologram the monster would have passed straight through it. But Tiragath's post clearly says that the monster grabbed the exo, held it down, and started punching it.

Therefore, it cannot be a hologram. 

We are both misunderstanding each other.

I'm not saying the suit would be the hologram, I already know that. I'm saying would it be better if Shard made a projected a hologram of himself, just the Matoran, inside the physical exo-suit.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Does the Mahiki make only projections of the suit?

Basically Shard ditches his suit, leaving a hologram of himself projected inside it. The serpent is punching the suit, but Shard isn't inside it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

If there's no one inside the suit, who's controlling it? 

The Mahiki can't make solid illusions. You making an illusion of yourself inside the suit is an interesting trick, but I am confused as to when you escaped.

But, it's a null point. The serpent is a De-Elemental, so it can hear Shard drilling anyhow. So don't worry about editting.

...but close to it

The time in between is enough to do that anyways.

The time in between Shard's exo being grabbed and it being punched? Not a huge window of opportunity. 

The time in between is enough to do that anyways.

The time in between Shard's exo being grabbed and it being punched? Not a huge window of opportunity. 

Um.... what? 

The first part, the time it took between Cor and Zekev and Sgt.'s attack, and to pin me down is enough time to break a portion of the wall down.

The blade part however I'll fix.

I believe this is what I meant.

Not that it really matters no, but that still doesn't make much sense.

Shard had no way of knowing that the monster would target him. Why would he have suddenly decided to abandon his exosuit and dig through a fortress wall (which isn't nearly as easy as you seem to think it is)?