Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Assuming what Tiragath told me back when I was making the Lupus still holds, the elemental cannon would just be ripped off of a medium/heavy armour, so yes, it would be very heavy. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Lupus also only has one elemental cannon, but those things are taken from Medium/Heavy armour, and put onto a skakdi-sized suit. It's going to be really bloody heavy, hence why I was told I'd require a Pakari. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Icy Knive's cannon things are substantially lighter, due to not needing the focusing/aiming features on most elemental cannons.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Hey Tiragath, have you started to regret making a game that requires so much GM input? :P

Probably not, for balence reasons. That and Exos are probably much heavier. However, maybe if the Exos had Pehkuis?

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

And besides, that Exosuit would take up room needed for the crew. Even if the Exosuit could stand in place of the crew, that spot would need to be filled once the Exosuit was deployed.

Unless the heavy had room for the crew and (an) Exosuit(s). I don't know if that would be possible, however; that would be a large tank.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I believe Elerc and Suko are waiting for a GM post: They got to the observatory quite recently.

Last time I checked I was waiting on posts anyhow, not the other way around.

I think Cor is still waiting for a reply from Logan, and Oblitus is wandering around Vingt waiting to hear something.

OOC: Will edit if need be.

Please do. 

You can't really say that Shard created a pillar right in front of someone before they launched their attack, them launched twenty attacks of his own, then said a one-liner, then drew his god sword and did some other stuff as well.

It's too much for one post. 

OOC: He's holding the shield so that it's like a centurion shield. Should have specified that.

If the sword is blocking Shard's entire body, how the heck is he holding it? And how can he see what Cor's doing? 

He made a crystal handle on the blade. Says so on the post. He also peeked around the blade with his scope to see what she was doing.

IC: Shard/Burial

"Common sense and convincing words from the Sarge. I was expecting other soldiers, not mercenaries."

I willed the blade of the sword in my hands to grow three times its width, using the shattered crystals, bullets, and rocks as material. I held it like a shield making a crystal handle for an easier grip. Making the sword like this was quicker than trying to make a serpent sized sword.

OOC: He's holding the shield so that it's like a centurion shield. Should have specified that.

IC: Shard/Burial Camp

I peek around the blade to see the gun be lowered and fired as quickly as her arm was dropped. Expected. The sword, touching the ground, and basically shielding my body, absorbed all the bullets and debris that happened to occur because of the bullets.

"I know. That's why I don't trust you. Put the gun down. Now."

OOC: Last post of the day. Don't go and kill him while I sleep, kay?  :P

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I thought that meant that he'd bulked-up the sword's existing handle, not that he somehow attached a handle to the blade that was absorbing everything around it two seconds beforehand. 

I assumed you two didn't see the edit I made to that one post, so I removed it and turned it into a separate one.

Hopefully it makes more sense now.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shard/Burial Camp

"Thank you, Kain. And note taken."

Cor had dropped her gun, so I disengaged from battle as well. I knocked the shield handle off, and willed the blade to return to normal size. The shards, bullets, and rocks all fell to the ground in front of me. I sheathe the sword. I sat down to wait for medical treatment for my grazed foot was still...grazed, but at least it wasn't bleeding now.

Arctic, I should note that materials absorbed get superheated into plasma. So not much is gonna be left to fall.

...but close to it

Well, this seems interesting, I guess I'll have a little go at it.

Name: Grēgorios (not actually Italian)

Species: Matoran

Powers/Gear: An EDD placed on the back of his neck, giving him some access to stone powers. He also has a greypowder pistol that can be attached to the right arm of Frivolous Excelsior and a wrench. He carries both around on his belt. He wears a Kanohi Arthon

Appearance: An average sized Matoran, but muscular and well toned. He wears brown clothes atop his yellow limbs & body. His face is round and smooth, jutting out against the sharp, angular features of his Arthon.

Personality: Calm and open (about how he feels at the moment), Grēgorios is a warm, humble matoran who's always quick on the draw. A southern accent keeps him from becoming too annoying.

Bio: Little is known about Grēgorios' previous life, as he one day suddenly was spotted by the Triezeian watch, walking over from Ertunkan in The Frivolous Excelsior. Since then he has been helping out the people of Trieze with pieces of maintenance and repairs, all for a price of course.

Armor: The Frivolous Excelsior

Armor Name: The Frivolous Excelsior

Category: Exo-suit

Armor Appearance: Slightly smaller than the average Exo-suit, it's yellow in appearance and very bare bones, with wires jutting out of it and long thin pylons around its limbs. It's seating area is an open roll-cage, to whit Grēgorios stands in.  Reminiscent of a heavy-loader.

Crew: N/A

Loadout: A small slot for the Greypowder Pistol to be attached to on the right arm that can be fired with a button press. Each arm ends with a large grey-yellow hand, like a heavy-loader that are powerful and can be used to grasp/crush things. On the back is a beige jet-booster that allows The Frivolous Excelsior to have a slightly higher jump than other Exo-suits of its class.

Kanohi: Arthon.

Now that's out of the way, could someone tell me what's happening currently so I could pop on in?

I'm growing increasingly concerned about what's going on down in the tunnels. 

Smallish post. Nato and Daedalus lost their tail, not so for Silo.

Waiting on a post from Elerc and/or Suko, the Jattiko in response to the latest radio call and Mokeron before I progress that quest.

The group with Logan has to deliberate a little too, as to where to go

...but close to it

Ah, yes. My bad.

Treize has a team exploring Nomansland consisting of Shard, Cor Saeva, Zekev, Kain, Logan, Dix and Radicchio (Arcticfreeze, Roman, Norik, Timageness and NPCs). They explored an old castle and found a magical sword, while braving many perils along the way. They are currently debating where to go next. In the actual town of Treize, a rescue team of Elerc, Suko (Manhunter and Miras) and an unnamed NPC is being formed. You could get in on this IC by inviting yourself to their conversation by simply starting at the Northern Treize Observatory.

Seize currently has a manic crazy guy named Lohi (Miras) running around, local law enforcement is eventually going to stop him.

Vingt has a trio of graverobbers in various points of the jungle surrounding it, Olis, Oblitus and Einefus. (000, Roman and Daedalus) They stole the heart of a dead god and are taking it to a living building. Aside from that, there are a couple PCs around that I have not kept track of.

Neuf has an semi-open question involving investigation of a pirate ship and an open quest involving activity in one of their mines. The first already has a team mobilizing, the second one can be triggered by asking the right people in Neuf (?)

Nomansland has some stuff going on, but it's not as open to joining. Though I suppose you could start out there.

...but close to it