Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Oh, we can now? I'll keep that in mind. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Awesome.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm not complaining, just making an observation. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for posts from the following players/characters before moving forward with their respective plots.

Liuth (Hisuti)

Arctic (Shard)

Miras (Suko, Lohi*)

Dane (Kulkakahn*)

Chumpu (Tor*)

Norik (Vaxel*)

*Due to Norik being inactive, I'm not expecting responses out of the Seize group anytime soon. Just figured I'd put them here anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I... must've missed that, then. My apologies.

Could you provide a link to it, please? My search bar doesn't pick up any of your Tor posts for some reason.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The search bar only picks up on things four letters or longer. That's why I try to make sure I don't give my characters short names. 

Ah...

That explains it then.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

That it does.

Okay, so I've amended the list; now I'm just waiting on Arctic, Liuth, and Miras (Suko only). I'll assume that we're just going to bunny Norik along for the ride and get a post up for the Seize peeps soon. Sorry again for not seeing those posts sooner, as apparently I also missed the ones by Dane and Miras as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Carth:

"O-okay...."

I sniffed, and took Arkie's hand to get up. Unconsciously, I held the remaining stump of my arm. as I followed the others.

IC Kat:

This tunnel was frustratingly long. The other soldiers had stocked up on grenades, so at least we had some decent firepower.

What I wouldn't give to be in the old girl down here..... 

"See anything yet?" I asked the group.

IC Tor:

I sighed, glad that back up had arrived. 

"Take this one to the jail, and let them know he came willingly."

I looked at the younger Ga-Matoran. "Maybe a little prison time will teach you not to go on a rampage. Nice place here in seize, we even have a psychiatrist. Fix the root of the problem."

I nodded to the police forces.

On mobile, but I found it for ya, timageness

Thanks.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Timeageness and I are co-GM's now, Fear our power.

The Treize groups are close to meeting up with each other.

Suko's currently on a treasure hunt.

Seize may be starting an expedition of its own pretty soon.

Oh, and Lohi's recent rampage in Seize may be kickstarting something that players haven't seen in here yet as well, so you might want to throw some extra attention towards his upcoming posts in the near future. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Other events include the goings-on in Ascension, Lufon's plans for Vingt (which are currently on lock until I get a GM post from Tiragath) and Cor Saeva's cave exploration (also waiting for Tiragath). In addition, Kat is leading a hunt for a predatory rahi in Ertrunken (I think I'm waiting on a post for that, unless I missed something).

Well, from what I've seen concerning how GM quests have been run in the past, they've always been flexible enough to accommodate for all manner of character types, so you shouldn't have too much trouble in that department.

That being said, I do personally expect the number of characters with military backgrounds to increase after the second Seize event plays itself out. The aftermath might not be as fun for the playerbase otherwise.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I am not sure what happened to the rescue party I ended up joining but for the sake of that particular story arch maybe it would be best to bunny the characters along to keep the story flowing. I've still been waiting for a post in the topic (Unless I somehow missed it) as I didn't want to leave the rest of the crew behind if I just posted following behind the forerunner.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

As I said, I'm still waiting on a post from Liuth before moving things along for your group.

Seeing that he's been active in the other RPGs around here, I'll shoot him a PM to see what's up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'll shoot him

No need for violence, my friend... 

Way to take things out of context, Nato.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

If you murder all of the players, there'll be no one left to play the game...

Category is for the armor's weight class (Light, Medium, or Heavy for Tanks) and build (Tank, Fikou (lighter Tank with legs), or Exo-Suit).

Armor is for distinguishing which character pilots which vehicle, and Armor Name is for the name of the vehicle in the armor profile (you're effectively submitting two profiles for approval for armored characters; one for the pilot, and one for their machine).

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Akada

Species: Vortixx

Powers/Gear: Akada carries welding tools in his Panzer for repairs. He wears durable orange and white armour over his black Vortixx body.

Appearance: Tall and lean. light green eyes. A bit of muscle as well. Black body with White-Orange body armour over it.

Personality: Grumpy half the time, Akada has a soft spot for Matoran. His past makes him seldom soft, and he thinks well under pressure. "Akada" was an old word from an ancient language meaning "Energy", and Akada likes to keep that quiet.

Bio: The half-drunk Akada once got into a fist fight. This resulted in him being marked as a criminal and forced to either go to prison or hunt down the Armor Mordecai. Succeeding, he was allowed Mordecai as a reward for stopping the menace of its past pilot. He currently searches for a crew, as he tries to make a living. Will update if/when he finds more crew members.

Armor: Mordecai

Armor Name: Mordecai

Category: Heavy

Armor Appearance: Resembles a much more wicked version of a Heavy class armor. The front has painted red spider eyes.

Crew: Akada

Loadout: Standard light armor Greypowder cannon with a co-axial elemental gun affixed to it.

Kanohi: Huna

Edited by Ghidora131

Ran into the same problem I'm assuming you did, Ghidora (the one where the opening post in the IC topic is cut off, I presume?). Thankfully, the rest of the character specifics were reposted on the first page of this topic as well, so you can refer back to that for your armor's Kanohi ability.

That being said, I do see some things that I should probably bring up.

1. Minor Issue - If these two characters belong to the same armor, both should have the Armor Section somewhere inside each of their profiles.

2. Minor Issue - In the Armor Section of Iok's profile, you wrote "Akada & Iok." Since their armor is named "Mordecai," their Armor's name should be there instead.

3. OOC Game History - There was a ruling awhile back that disallowed GPS/internet related devices IC. While your profile does indeed make no mention of this, I do feel that it should be pointed out anyway, just so you have some background info on what that tablet should and should not be realistically able to do.

4. Memory Issue - I seem to recall that Tiragath said somewhere that an armor's crew couldn't be entirely RPed by one player, and that Vortixx and Skakdi could only fit in Medium Class Tanks or higher. Since I'm still a bit iffy on those two subjects, either Tiragath or Nato are going to have to chime in on this one, as it wouldn't exactly be responsible of me to hand out an approval without knowing for certain whether those are actual rules or not.

Other than the above statements, everything else looks fine to me.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I seem to recall that Tiragath said somewhere that an armor's crew couldn't be entirely RPed by one player, and that Vortixx and Skakdi could only fit in Medium Class Tanks or higher. 

I'm pretty sure you're correct on both of those points. 

GM Post for Suko and the Rescue Party are up now.

I think Arctic said that he was going to be inactive for a bit, so I pushed forward with the Expeditionary Force as well while leaving it open for him to jump back in wherever when he comes back. Seize folks get a little extra time to react to Lohi's sudden bout of unconciousness while I work out where their expedition will be heading, if they're interested in taking part in it, that is.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Nice,

I seen it and apparently I did miss a post as Liuth(Now Lewa the Soaring Champion) quoted it. Thanks by the way man.

I'll go drop a post now... Hope I didn't miss something else along the way...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

My bad, Prowl; I honestly thought that you got one in before I posted. Hopefully, that won't happen again.

So... why does Grègorios think he's in a desert? If I recall correctly, the group is currently in a large clearing (practically a field) with a nearly unobsrtucted view of the surrounding jungle in pretty much every direction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

No worries, I got a post in and not sure on the desert deal but maybe a prior post saying the Ell guy's coordinates were in a desert setting? I don't actually know since I am a follower within a story not a creator. I learned my lesson the hard way about branching off and crashing an established story in a prior RP on another site.

Onua.png

@Ghidora: Technically, as in the case of Elerc, I believe you really only need one character to operate the tank, but the unit is going to have a slower response time for doing anything besides driving since it's currently lacking other crew members and Akada would have to redirect his attention in order to use its other functions.

I see nothing wrong with the armor itself, though Akada's still lacking in the biography department and his profile still mentions Iok even though you've purged him from the post. Let me know when that's fixed, and I'll give you the green-light to proceed if everything else checks out.

@Treize Rescue Party: Just a heads up, but I'm waiting for Tiragath to respond to something via PM before I start writing the next GM Post. I apologise in advance for the delay, and will have it done shortly after I receive what I need in order to move those involved forward.

@Seize Characters: Your move.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: