Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Akada and Mordecai approved.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Suppose I should wind up this tunnel encounter sometime soon...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To all the players waiting on posts from me, I'm sorry but I won't get nearly as much time to post here for a while. Until I come back, feel free to bunny Olis and Zeleran.

Just don't kill them.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

Until I come back, feel free to bunny Olis 

Robocrab shall feast this night. :evilbiggrin: 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM Post will most likely be up later tonight.

So if you have a character named Shard, Suko, Tor, or Kulkakahn, you still have a chance to whip up a post before it gets written.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Posting is overrated. We should just let the game go idle and die. :P

Well, with Dane taking a break from RPing, it appears that the Seize expedition will consist of Chumpu and Ghidora, should they actually want to go on one, of course.

Lohi, on the other hand, gets to do something a little more interesting after he's been carried off to jail, should that ever decide to eventually happen. Let's just say that it involves both his current bounty in Treize and a certain... favor he might be doing for the Seize government in order to avoid serving time for his little stunt in the streets, and leave it at that.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

See?

Origin's trying to do the same thing he did with Asylum!

Whether this was intended to be a joke or not, I think I speak for everyone involved when I ask that you please stop trying to blame all of us for what happened to Asylum. 

• Upvote 1

I think it's better to just not mention Asylum at all.

I'm desperately trying to fight back the urge to post a rant as we speak.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Matoro dies in everything. I didn't want to break that trend. 

Next he'll be shooting Avak.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Just saw that as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

New players incoming, possibly. 

That would be cool.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

More victims for us to torment? 

More victims for us to torment? 

Yes. :evilgrin:

I can't believe it took 6 months for this RPG to be featured.

To be fair, Panzer hasn't been seeing as much activity as Corpus or Infinite, either.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

That we have.

Okay, I see the posts for Hisuti, Doseki, Akada, and Lohi.

Now I just need them from Shard (optional), Grégorios, Elerc, Suko, Tor, Vaxel, and Kulkakahn (unless we're bunnying him).

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Or have them die sudden and unfortunate deaths. 

Norik was back long enough to make a few Zekev posts, but I don't know if he's going to be resuming his Vaxel duties as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

No, I immensely enjoy people's reactions to the deaths of my chatacters.

I was also kind of expecting a comment from Tor concerning Lohi getting struck in the noggin with the buttstock of a rifle seconds after she tried advising them to take him in peacefully since he was no longer a threat, but okay.

Apparently police brutality just doesn't phase people like it used to.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Oh, I know.

It's just that what I've got planned for Lohi might potentially allow me to kill even more people.

Got to prioritise, you know.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

GM Post will be up soon.

Ghidora - Continuing conversation as normal.

Seize Group - The crew of The Relentless are being bunnied back to base. Lohi, however, will be spending some quality time getting acquainted with his cell (when he wakes up, that is).

Suko - Still waiting for a post.

Treize Group - Have fun with your new playmate. :evilbiggrin:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: