Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

GM

As the quartet of Hisuti, The Venture, Gregorios and their beige cohort entered the forest, they would note an ever increasing darkness and a muffling and deadening of outside sounds. Around them, the forest trees loomed tall. Thick underbrush slowing their travel, furtive rahi(?) flitted through the trees, though pinpointing their location or even what they were was difficult under cover of the preternatural darkness and silence.

...but close to it

IC: Suko (Venture/Random Forest)

"Anyone mind if I light this up a bit?" I say. "I'll take that as a no." I trigger the EL cannon, launching a burst of fire into the trees on our left.

IC: Lohi (Seize)

"I wonder when local law enforcement's going to hurry up and stop me?" the Ga-Matoran wondered, smashing into another building with Shreddah's oversized left Klaw.

VBWj75sh.png

GM

Logan nodded in affirmation. "Ascension it is." He clambered into his own exo and powered it up. "You should all still have the maps, mark Ascension on your GPS if you wish. I'll be acting as vanguard. Ash Hound, you take the rear. Shard, you can travel with one of the others. Maybe Kain has enough room." He said, eying the bulky Dreadnaught. "Keep your eyes and ears peeled. and keep away from the treeline." His suits hand gestured to the wide brown-green expanses. "We'll stick to the plains to keep our sight lines nice and long."

With that, he was off, quickly trotting ahead to act as reconnaissance. Armor quieted by it's kanohi.

Suko's elemental fire was not, in it's place was a sphere of darkness, inky black and absorbing any illumination the fire may have provided.

From the sides of the envoy came a pincer attack, four creatures out of nightmares come out to hunt the prey that had dared set foot in their forest ; Rahkshi. Quickly forming a perimeter around the group, they began to circle counterclockwise. All four had cruelly bladed staffs, poised to lunge at whoever showed vulnerability.

...but close to it

Ic: Grēgorios

The Po-Matoran was enjoying the surroundings, despite the ever present doom that seemed to be lurking around the corner. As the Rahkshi came out, he smiled.

"Now listen here you sons 'a guns, y'all better let us past, lest you wanna... Dare take us on." He leered. He then let out a shot into the area in front of him, in a futile attempt to scare the Rahkshi off, or better, injure one of them. If it weren't for the fact that he might have his mask infected, he would be out there trying to take the Rahkshi on with his wrench, despite the glaring size difference.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC Elerc:

The Venture swiveled to face the side of the barricade. Elerc didn't know much about Rahkshi, but he knew there were different kinds.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM

Suko's elemental fire was not, in it's place was a sphere of darkness, inky black and absorbing any illumination the fire may have provided.

From the sides of the envoy came a pincer attack, four creatures out of nightmares come out to hunt the prey that had dared set foot in their forest ; Rahkshi. Quickly forming a perimeter around the group, they began to circle counterclockwise. All four had cruelly bladed staffs, poised to lunge at whoever showed vulnerability.

ooc: I have no idea what I am doing but this seems like a good enough place as any to try and join.

OOC: Doseki

IC: A Po-Matoran watched from the safety of his cockpit watching the group be surrounded by the four Rahkshi. Looking at his HUD located on his dash Doseki typed several places on the screen as the turret over his head turned on with a hum of its internal components. He didn't know who these Matoran were but he did not like Rahkshi any more than the next guy. Activating a targeting icon on his HUD Doseki waited then fired a shot from his Elemental cannon.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Cor Saeva - Burial Camp.

"Oh, of course we take up the rear," I scowled, "come on Zekev." I started back towards the Hound, deciding I felt like being the gunner this time around. If Shard tried anything stupid, I wanted to be the one to bury a shell in his skull. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

I keep quiet and stay behind Oblitus. He's been here before, so I assume that he at least has some knowledge of where he's going and what he's doing. I hold a flame in my right hand to give our immediate area some illumination and to keep my cigarettes lighted. I catch brief glimpses of creatures just outside the influence of our lights--manas, I assume--but they make no move.

Strange.

We enter a room that Oblitus seems to recognize.

"'Anyone,'" eh? Dis 'anyone' happen tuh be da senchent buillin' o' yuhs?"

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Security Room.

"Indeed it is," i stepped forward and tried typing into the computer. Ascension? Are you here?  

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'm going to make up the types of the other two rahkshi, seeing as Miras said one of them was a rahkshi of darkness and the GM never specified what types the other two rahkshi were. 

• Blue & Purple= Rahkshi of accuracy
  • Black & Red= Rahkshi of darkness
  • Silver= Rahkshi of chain lightning
  • Black= Rahkshi of hunger (it was released as a set named Vorahk.) (it can drain the energy of an opponent.)

IC (As Hisuti): "I would never date you anyway, Suko." Replied the Ga-Matoran as she turned around to see the rahkshi that were getting closer to the quartet. *What are these creatures? They appear to be completely mechanical and they're all colored differently... They also have differently shaped staffs and spines...* One rahkshi was colored with a blue head and spine. Its hands and feet were colored purple. The staff had double blades on each end and the spines resembled wings in design. "Does anyone here know what these creatures are?" Asked Hisuti as she spotted another rahkshi.

This time, its head, spine, hands and feet were all colored silver and its staff blades resembled two katanas fused into one blade. Its spine consisted of small blades that decorated its back. There were two more rahkshi, one of them was black and red with large curved spikes for a spine and it appeared to be carrying a staff with two axe heads on the ends of the staff. The last rahkshi was a Vorahk, also known as the rahkshi of hunger. It gripped its staff tightly, waiting for the right moment to strike.

IC (As a rahkshi of chain lightning): The silver rahkshi screeched in anger as it aimed its staff into the air, firing devastating bolts of lightning that were headed for its targets, Hisuti, Gregorios, Elerc & Suko. After its attack, it ran forward in an instant and held its staff back, ready to stab its weapon right through the tank.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Elerc:

Elerc yanked the control yoke to one side, sending the Venture skittering madly to the right. The electricity bolt hit right next to a leg, sending a powerful schock up through the drivechain. Elerc noted with dismay that it had warped a few internal gears, disabling that side for the moment. "Suko, keep that thing busy! It busted a drivechain gear that I have to fix!". Elerc flipped his magnifier down over one eye, and flicked the EDD's ON switch. Taking a tiny screwdriver, he unscrewed the first gear, looking it over for a moment before using the limited Iron powers afforded by his EDD to mold it back to its proper shape. He fitted it back into place and started on the next one.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC (As Hisuti): The Exosuit stepped back as it nearly got fried by a bolt of lightning. #71129 saw a purple and blue rahkshi take aim at the greypowder cannon and quickly aimed its pincer hand at the creature, but the rahkshi was faster and shot the joint of the exosuit's left arm, screeching in victory as the laser cut through the metal and electronics holding up the cannon. " it!" Hisuti shouted as she looked at a flashing red screen in the cockpit indicating the damage taken. "Everyone, take out the blue and purple creature!" She called out over the radio as she stepped backwards. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

"No can do, Sarge," the Ta-Matoran explained. "The Dreadnought's only got enough room for one; me. Maybe if he butters up Cor long enough and promises not to pull out that sword of his, she'll let him hitch a ride on the outside of the tank."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Cor Saeva - burial Camp.

"Shut the up, Kain!" I shouted over my shoulder, "No way is that going to happen." 

"Worth a shot."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Cor Saeva.

"No, it really wasn't." 

"Looks like he's walking, then."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Tiragath is in control of the Darkness and Hunger rahkshis. I'm just telling you guys in case you didn't see his post in the discussion topic.

IC (As Hisuti): "You may as well give me your father's head after we survive this battle!" Replied the Ga-Matoran as she saw the rahkshi of accuracy get caught in a fiery blast. "Focus on the silver creature!" The matoran of water shouted at the top of her lungs as she stomped on the flaming rahkshi and grinded its metallic shell to dust. 

IC (As a rahkshi of chain lightning): The silver rahkshi leapt forward with its staff raised in the air, about to damage the tank even further. The chain lightning rahkshi swung down and struck the metal plating of the tank. Oddly, it bounced off the armor and the rahkshi fell down in a comical fashion. 

IC: Suko (Venture)

"Too late babes," I reply. "E's dead an' buried- an' I done feel like diggin' up that anarchist corpse!" I pop the hatch, due to my inability to aim the cannon that close to the tank and, activating my EDD, I chuck a number of large fireballs at the slug.

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Why is Suko trying to get with Hisuti? 

IC (As Hisuti): "Take me to his grave, I'll get his head for you. Or I could take your head instead." The Ga-Matoran was beginning to hate this Ta-Matoran. *I better talk to his friend, Elerc, he might be able to keep Suko under control. I hope." 

IC (As a rahkshi of chain lightning): The rahkshi tried to quickly crawl away from the fireballs hurtling towards it, but it got caught in the blast. The kraata piloting the machine was screeching in pain as it was getting burnt to a crisp. A few seconds later, there were ashes leaking out of the scorched metal shell. 

OOC: He isn't- he's just annoying her. :P

IC: Suko (Venture)

"You ain't takin' my head any time soon- and yer might 'ave a hard time gettin' to 'is grave," I continue jokingly, still :Ping as I turn the cannon on the black and red Rahkshi, spewing more flames from the steel barrel. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Olis - Ascension

I feel my strength returning to me as the siphon of my energy that I had hardly noticed is shut off abruptly, the silver doors sliding apart soundlessly.

The room is dark, but I follow Oblitus - I assume he at least partially knows what he's doing, which is bound to be more than me.

Edited by 000

Kathok

GM

The all too easy defeat of their two cohorts did little to dissuade the two remaining rahkshi. Nimbly dodging the narrow column of fire before projecting a sphere of darkness over the Venture's upper half, blanketing it's weapons systems and hatch in inky thick blackness.

Meanwhile, the Hunger rahk took the opportunity to begin siphoning energy from Hisuti and her exo-suit. The Ga-Matoran would find herself becoming sluggish and her suit unresponsive as secondary and tertiary functions lost power and shut off.

Oblitus' message set on the screen for several minutes as Einefus and Olis found their way into the room. Outside, the Manas grew more agitated as time passed.

WHO ARE THE OTHERS.

...but close to it

Ic: Grēgorios

The first wave of blasts seemed to work, as two of the rahkshi were now dead. Meanwhile the other rahkshi were now starting to attack. The tank could handle one rahk on its own, but an exo could not.

Grēgorios pushed his thrusters forward and made a move towards the hunger rahk, hands outstretched in an attempt to grab the rahkshi around the waist.

IC: Oblitus.

I required aid to complete the task you gave me. I typed quickly, Now they want payment. 

IC Carth:

"No need," I said, priming the emergency bolts on the hatch.

"Stand clear!"

IC Kat:

"Guess they aren't all set to do the weird spine thing," I said, somewhat relieved. Better control or not, some machine tappin' into my nervous system was not my idea of a good time.

"Are we mobile? Or do we still need a third?"

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

"I'm not certain," I'd never piloted an exo-suit before, and this machine's controls seemed more similar to that of an exo than a tank. That said, I'd studied them, and knew how they functioned. It wouldn't take me long to figure this thing out.

I just had to be careful not to accidentally kill anyone with it. "Let's see if this thing is working or not...." I reached for what looked to be the on button. 

OOC: Doseki

IC: Doseki watched as 2 of the 4 Rahkshi. fell to the Matoran. Taking Aim at the Darkness Rahkshi he lined up another Shot via his HUD and waited until he felt the time was right. He pressed part of the screen and the Elemental cannon at the top of his Desert Rat primed another round as Doseki opened fire once more.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

GM

Underneath Lufon and Kat, the engines came to life, thrumming with power. The screens in front of Lufon gave him a view of the dark environment outside before twin headlights turned on, slung under the machine's chassis they projected powerful beams of light. The viewing screen was definitely low definition, but better than nothing. Kat would find a similar screen at her station. The others displayed long lists of run times, complicated computer jargon and other such nonsense.

Another piece of technology came to life as well, four rows of lights above the titanic exo-suit, tracing a very long tunnel going directly upwards. A matching outline of lights came to life under the machine, marking a squared off area of the floor that upon close inspection would be revealed to have a seam running along it, an instrument panel was similarly lit up far below, tucked into a cache on the wall. A self explanatory set of ^ and v shaped buttons were on it's face.

The doorknocker put on a disgusted expression, "and why the bloody ###### would I allow you to do that? You know how many thricekarzing treasure hunters," it spit the title out with plain venom. "-and looters I've seen in my lifetime? All of them bloody miscreants asking, 'oh please Maeghor, open up so we can loot your king's treasure!' and-" the door swung silently open. "-blithering on about their plans? It makes me sick! A whole bunch of self absorbed mongrels the lot of you are!"

Realization dawned on it's face, then a look of deep irritation. "Well, I'll be karzed I did it again..." It mumbled grumpily.

Another minute passed as Oblitus' words set on the screen.

DISAPPOINTING

PROCEED TO THE BASEMENT

YOU WILL FIND THAT WHICH YOU WERE PROMISED

THE OTHERS MAY ACCOMPANY YOU IF THEY SO CHOOSE

Carth extricated himself from the earthen prison relatively quickly. Not sparing a moment's time, the Woden continued it's march forwards.

The Jattiko and her envoy would soon find themselves in front of a large sprawling complex, located a short distance from the clock tower they had once sought to find. Heavily armed pirates of various origin, makes and models patrolled the area. The crew were ordered out of their armors, the overwhelming advantage of fire and manpower the pirates possessed compelled them to do so. Black opened the Woden's cockpit far above and jumped out, slowing his fall with an EDD that hung round his neck. He marched to the front of the assembled prisoners.

"Any hostility will be met with quick and concise punishment. You are now going to be led to your meeting with Stiehl."

Quick and to the point, a dozen of the armed pirates marched forth, gesturing various ranged weapons at the crew. One by one they were searched and stripped of weapons, some hidden ones might have made it past, but nothing big or in plain sight.

Afterwards, they were lined up and marched into the complex's doorway, a nondescript building, it resembled an office of sorts. Well, except for what could only be called a throne room. Inside, treasure and riches of all sort glittered, heaped into piles or displayed on gaudy pillars. Atop an incredibly tacky throne set a mottled green-grey-brown Skakdi. The crew was lined up before him, several bios and a long dining table piled high with food separating them. He turned his golden eyes from a trinket in his hand to the group.

"Sit down, eat, if you would like." The words were measured and carefully toneless.

To the contrary of Suko's stupid assumption, a volley of sharped, hard and heavy rocks was quite effective. The darkness rahk was knocked off it's feet by a particular large stone, flung several bio to the side. The sphere of darkness around the Venture weakened, remaining only as a greyish gloom. The vorahk broke it's focus from Hisuti, turning to Gregorios and his approaching exo. As if to show off, it flexed it's brawny body, bolstered as it was by Hisuti's life force and charged right at the mech, intending to match it's grappling maneuvers with some of it's own.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

"Well, it seems to be working...."

IC: Oblitus - Ascension.

Tempted though I was to type in some kind of snarky response, I decided it probably wouldn't be in my best interests to do so. Stepping away from the computer, I turned to the other two. "Time for you two to pick a door." 

I pointed towards Ascension's door. "You can follow me, and maybe get nothing at all," I pointed to the door behind them, the one that led back out into the library, "or your can go back the way you came. That library is full of armour and books that will be worth thousands to the right people. You'll be set for life a dozen times over." 

I left them to make their own choices, and stepped through the basement door.

OOC: The text Ascension and Oblitus are using to communicate would be unfamiliar to Ingrayv, right? I seem to remember Oblitus having to learn the alphabet when they first interacted.

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

I watch with boredom as text appears on a screen and Oblitus types something onto a keyboard. I don't understand whatever language they are using, and nothing in the emotionless text conveys any meaning to me. However, Oblitus' words to me and Olis give me some idea as to the nature of the brief conversation.

"I don' particlarly cayuh fuh riches, bu' I wouldn' min' wha's in stoh fuh yuh," I say, following Oblitus. Over my shoulder, I say, "An' wha' 'bou' yuh, Olis?"

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: I have no idea how I'm going to repair my mech when this battle is over.

IC (As Hisuti): "This is just great, how come the most dangerous of the rahkshi are heading towards me!" The Ga-Matoran couldn't move properly in the energy drained suit. *Looks like I have to shed this suit... Wonderful...* The matoran of water immediately shut down her suit and climbed out of the cockpit. *I should be extremely careful with this creature, it's leaving. Wait, what?* She looked at the rahkshi of hunger. *It's going after Gregorio!* Hisuti used her EDD to fire a lightning bolt at Vorahk. 

"Oh, come on. It's not that we don't like you... well, in Cor's case it is, but that's not the point," Kain said to Shard. "The Dreadnought really only has enough space for one, and I don't loan it out to people."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: