Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Cor Saeva - Ash Hound.

"Just shut up and drive." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC:

There were no dangers to be found on the bridge to Pharos. At the other end, the overgrown road crested over a small hillock. From the top of the small elevation, the layout of the city was much clearer. A roughly circular layout of buildings with a grid of streets and alleyways running between them, all built on a slight incline that bottomed out in the center where the tall cylindrical building stood, it was smooth and metal. On the far west of the island where the port stood, a dark shape began to take form as it broke through the fog. A massive freighter ship...

"Who have we got in the field at the moment, Sir?"

The stocky Steltian looked over the radar, a mish mash of green dots representing Neuf's forces in the immediate area.

"The Kale and Destiny are both open."

"Hail them both and inform of the situation, tell them it's probably nothing but an equipment malfunction."

"Aye aye."

A short BRRT of static crackled over the receivers in both armors, the deceptively small voice of the dispatch officer coming over.

"Kale and Destiny, please respond. You've both got new orders straight from HQ."

The doorway of the mansion exploded into shards of wood and marble from Kat's barrage. The luxurious interior, opened by force, quite beckoning. The reverberations of shell surely felt by Akuavo and Ketae below.

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus- Pharos.

It seemed I wasn't the first person to come here. But given the the ship was still here, it was obvious that the last visitors hadn't let yet. Assuming they were even still alive...

"Hello?" I approached the vessel carefully, elemental cannon charged to fire. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC:

Oblivious to Oblitus, the crew of the ship began to disembark, unloading crates of something and carrying it off towards the ruin's center.

The crew themselves were... Less than well, many of them appeared to be Matoran not so unlike him, with the odd Skakdi, Vortixx or lesser creature snuck in. The difference lay in their forms, they were like scrapbook art, pieces and parts smashed together with not a care towards aesthetic or even efficiency of function. Many had organic parts dark with rot or rust and all had similarly cold eyes, dead eyes.

They were not so dissimilar to the enslaved Manas that Ascension had kept, though it was clear that whatever intelligence guided these was disturbing dissimilar.

Kat would find herself in a hub of a room, grand staircase ascending to the left, altogether too small for her Exosuit, and an assortment of doors and hallways opening at all other angles in various rooms.

...but close to it

IC: Akuavo (Equalizer)

I frown in the darkness as the shockwave reaches us. Deciding to be resourceful, I take a flint and steel out of my pocket and grab a torch, identified by the dim light of my heartlight and eyes. Placing the bundle of wood and straw on the ground, I focus my power into the flint, storing enough energy in it to make it physically vibrate in my hand. Then I strike the stone across the metal, the shower of sparks from the sped-up tool landing on the oil-soaked end of the torch and causing it to flare into life. I hold the torch up, casting a yellowish, flickering light over the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

IC: Lohi (Prison)

"Noice," I say, giving the general a thumbs up as I skim through the file, not even batting an eyelid when my double is shot.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Oblitus - Pharos.

"Hello?" I repeated the question, using my powers to amplify the sound. 

IC:

"See? Someone always needs to be at the radio." Liare quipped, slipping the headset over his ears again and leaning down towards the radio station. He took a second to clear his throat and adjust the signal, brought the mic in front of his face, and turned his full attention towards the message. "Dispatch, this is Kale. New orders are?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Who have we got in the field at the moment, Sir?"

The stocky Steltian looked over the radar, a mish mash of green dots representing Neuf's forces in the immediate area.

"The Kale and Destiny are both open."

"Hail them both and inform of the situation, tell them it's probably nothing but an equipment malfunction."

"Aye aye."

A short BRRT of static crackled over the receivers in both armors, the deceptively small voice of the dispatch officer coming over.

"Kale and Destiny, please respond. You've both got new orders straight from HQ."

IC:

"Thank the great beings, an answer." They had finally gotten a response, Skyra had been that close to chucking the radio outside and running it over. "Looks like they have new orders for us, and for the Kale too? How interesting." It had been a lot time since he'd heard from the crew of the Kale

"This is the Destiny, go head dispatch."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Cor Saeva - Ash Hound. 

"The council. Wherever the heck it is that they hang out." 

GM IC:

The door that Kat had opened led into a large kitchen. Pots, pans, utensils and fresh food of all sorts were scattered about.

Akuavo's torch shown upon a dark corridor, at the far end stood a heavy set of wooden doors. The walls were lined with, besides torches, sconces and cobwebs, row upon row of bookcase. The slowly decomposing paper and leather providing the musty smell.

One sorry specimen turned languorously to Oblitus, dim blue eyes registering a memory half lost of the question, Hello?

The rusty matoran opened it's mouth dumbly, whatever vestigial intelligence was left wasn't enough for it to formulate any sort of response. It resumed it's march off the port onto the empty streets, laden as were his partners by heavy packs of whatever they had carried on the freighter.

"Kale and Destiny, copy. Your orders are to proceed to Kurozu Base at the foot of the Ihu Range. It's the doorstep to one of our deeper mining colonies, one that has been radio-dark for several days. You are to enter and make contact with the colony and Consul Cress, he's the one in charge of the operation. In all likelihood it's just equipment errors or natural phenomenon, exercise standard precautions. Over"

The "nicer" parts of the inner city were nicer only in the sense that the armoring, gun emplacements and barracks grew less extravagant as one burrowed into Neuf. Their defense was the sheer volume and area of heavily armored, armed and manned land between them and the outside, always assumed hostile, world. As was tradition in Neuf, the day's Council session was open to the public. A throng of soldiers with collective millennia of experience between them, each armed to take down several Tanks, stood guard around the main entrance with more stationed around other possible vulnerable sections of the building. Even as they approached, one civilian approached the guards, was quickly checked and cleared entry.

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus - Pharos.

Not a talkative bunch, it seemed... Karz, this place is creepy....

Not seeing any other real options, I decided to follow the group of seemingly zombified beings.

IC: Cor Saeva - Neuf.

"Um... I think it is..." I put down my drink and dug around under my seat, "...where do we keep the bloody thing, anyway?" 

IC: Cor Saeva - Neuf.

"Why wouldn't we be registered here? Wait..." I broke off, turning back towards him, "...are you telling me that the thing that shoots giant explodey shells was making a weird noise... and you didn't think to do anything about it?" 

IC: Cor Saeva.

I started pulling open the mechanism, looking out for any sign of the cockroach... or licence... or whatever else Zekev might have stuffed back there. "I'm not seeing anything unusual back here..."

IC:

Son of a Brakas, they can't be serious. No way in-

"Understood, dispatch. Adjusting course."

Karz. No. No no. Karz.

"Kale out." The Le-Matoran pushed the mic away quietly, took off his headphones, and dropped them on the console. Then he grimaced, dropping his smirk, and took a deep breath. He pushed with his foot, swiveling his chair back around to face the tank's cabin. "Get your coat ready, boss, and your gun while you're at it."

"Kurozu Base dropped out of contact a few days ago. Complete radio silence. We're supposed to go investigate."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Look, it's not like we live in a world where the gods designed little girls in bomber jackets to use tanks to their heart's desire and make fanboys swoon without consequences!"

Tilla turned meaningfully to the place where she'd place a camera, if someone had placed a camera in the Kale, then slowly turned back to the two men of her crew.

"So promise me we'll all stick together."

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Kat - Mansion:

I sneezed suddenly, then grabbed an apple. Fresh fruit was hard to come by.

Also, I think I may have just blown a hole in someone's house....

Ah, well. Adjusting my pilot jacket, I moved back out of the kitchen.... thing, and tried the other door.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC:

"Boss, I have no idea what you're saying. Absolutely none. Or why you're acting like someone's watching you." The Radio Officer sighed, then raised an eye brow at his commanding officer. "But alright, we'll stick together. Mostly because I've read enough horror stories to know where this is going."

"And if he acts creepy, or has bad JuJu, or asks us to play a game, whatever it is you're worried about, I'll shoot him. Alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg