Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out comes a chromoplast.

In goes the Law of Diminishing Returns.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Out comes nothing.

In goes a chunk of Sodium. (As in, the metal by itself, not as a compound.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Out comes sodium protodermide. What did you expect?

In goes every precious gem known to humanity...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes an actual Death Star, and it is, in fact, no moon.

In goes a moon.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a computer virus. A bug, if you will.

In goes a dragon's scale...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a copy of a Kanohi Vahi.

In goes the Avohkii.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes Toa Velika, a likely possibility ruined by fate and a strange being with no memory of his status.

In goes Garan.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a lizardman that actually has hands to hold that things.

In goes Rock'em Sock'em Robots...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes the Blizzard Entertainment game, Overwatch, in the form of an emote of the robot character, Bastion, acting like those robots.

In goes the Elemental Orb of Fire from the Artix Entertainment game, Dragonfable...

Edit: Had to fix Artix, tablet turned it into Artie...

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

Out comes a: bunch of air, cause that was not gonna transform again. Darn.

I shrug, and toss in the Kanohi mask of Valor, as well as a strange mask that looks like a Pakari with Hau cheeks and a Vahi mouth...the Corrupted Kanohi mask of Triverses(custom mask that basically has 4th wall h4x!!!)...along with a lighter. I'm a pyromaniac.

Out comes the YouTuber, Shade2800's Po-Toa, who is a freaking cross between every Onua and Pohatu Nuva. We are talking a walking tank, with the Pakari. He goes toe to toe with powerhouse Makuta, and wins 50% of the fights solo. Beast mode.

In goes the "Bionicle: Gods of the Apocalypse", aka, ManiaMac1613's Kaethrani, Vestal, Gods of Destruction(BEFORE THE DRAGONBALL ONES!!!), and Demon Warrior/Cyborg Zaries MoCs...this might be pretty stupid. I am more insane than I thought...

Out comes an actual city, ready to be built.

In goes all of the aviation sets ever released...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes onomatopoeia. 

In goes a metaphor.

t5pQDlO.jpg