Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

The shadowed one rises and his form is the same, but his color scheme has been changed to blue, white and gold. His eyes can now remove any poison, including hordika venom, his powers revolve around light and for some reason, he has a crush on Roodaka.

After finding the vortixx, he tries to hit on her, but she rejects him in the harshest way possible by mutating him into a kinloka. The kinloka later got thrown into the pool of Protodermis.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Out comes turaga Lhikan's hand WHICH WAS CLEARLY NOT RIPPED OFF AND THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIM TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!1

In goes Vizuna

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Out goes a potion that can fuse anything to anything.

The energized protodermis entity is formed and it drinks the potion. Now anything thrown in will get fused with the pool. In goes a Kraata... 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It detonates the entire universe, resulting in a game over. I load a new save with a regular energised protodermis pool.

In goes a deathclaw

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/c/c1/Deathclaw_alpha_male_FNV.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120928212856  (the image is huge)

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!