Combinaton Sets For The Toa Only

DTCulliton

I remember from 2001 the combination sets from all toa being built together. They were called Actually and Walrus. Whoops I mean Akamai and Wairuha, the toa kaita. But instead of having them in 2015 we have ... extra weapons for the toa, I mean masters. So seeing how I'm Canadian and the sets haven't arrived in Canada yet (guss they haven't finished the ancient chant yet) I'm leaving it up to you, yes you, to build the toa kaita so leave what you have built in your comments. If you don't then the toa of valor and wisdom will have been let down by you, yes you.

Several have been made and are located in BZP's BBC Forum. Here are a few:

Akamai and Wairuha by Toa Chronix.

Akamai by VBBN.

Wairuha by Aanchir.

Akamai by Reddit user Ixphia. (Instructions.)

I wouldn't mind if LEGO released official Akamai/Wairuha combiners, but I'm happy with what we've gotten from the community.

I loved Chronix's Akamai, it resembles a lot the original one with the new Bionicle system

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

I so want to build some of these in my Lego Digital Designer. Once they release the new Bionicle pieces for use.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Some people have gotten really creative in making Toa Kaita (proving their popularity as characters as well xD ) and I plan on making my own variations when I obtain all 6 Toa/Masters.

Though it would be really cool if LEGO released official models sometime down in the series history and reintroduced the two as major plot-points again...

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg