What is the deal for B/S/T?

McNugget

Money is usually sent by PayPal but can also be done by things such as Skrill, Google wallet etc. The only personal info you need to give out is your address, so that the seller can post your goods to you. I would recommend PayPal, purely so that if things turn sour, you can get your money back. Hope this helps.

-Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Deals go down in many ways. I mean, I once sent a bunch of cereal to Ireland in exchange for some collectibles. Now, granted, that's probably the strangest thing ever to grace that forum, but the point stands.

If you're looking to buy, then yes, as UngluedBike said, PayPal is generally the way to go. However, trades seem to make up more of the deals that transpire in the forum, at which point the only question is "who sends the goods first?"

• Upvote 4

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

However, trades seem to make up more of the deals that transpire in the forum, at which point the only question is "who sends the goods first?"

And usually, the topic starter prefers to receive items first and send theirs second.

Giving out your address can seem sketchy, but if you think about it, the people who you're trading with or buying from are, in all likelihood, ordinary and decent people who would never do anything malicious with the information. And in any case, they're probably pretty away from you geographically speaking, so the risk is very small. :P

-Letagi

However, trades seem to make up more of the deals that transpire in the forum, at which point the only question is "who sends the goods first?"

And usually, the topic starter prefers to receive items first and send theirs second.

Giving out your address can seem sketchy, but if you think about it, the people who you're trading with or buying from are, in all likelihood, ordinary and decent people who would never do anything malicious with the information. And in any case, they're probably pretty away from you geographically speaking, so the risk is very small. :P

-Letagi

They aren't exactly gonna spend like $1000 on a plane ticket just to rob your house :P

On a side note, you could use CTRL+F to look up the guy you're trading with in the sales and trading records. If you have more trades/sales than them, then it may be advisable for them to send first.

Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

It should be mentioned that you don't ever want to put your address in the forums. That's what PMs are for! Hopefully it goes without saying but you never know... Also, I would suspect most people would want you to send your part of the trade first if that's what you had in mind as you're a new, relatively unknown member. Just something to bear in mind while trying to make a deal :)

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 3 weeks later...

In addition, if you are a newer member/inexperienced trader then they may ask you to send first if you are trading. For buying you definitely send the money first, as you are purchasing the item in question. Although if you happen to make an agreement that states otherwise, as long as both parties are okay with the terms set in the agreement then that should be fine

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!