TLH's Trade/Sale/Auction Topic

Toa Lhikan Hordika

Yeah, but both your edit and that last post were later than 11:59

Not sure how this works... guess it's up to TLH :P

For the record, I think this needs to be layed out clear. Both Munty and I bid exactly $195 at 11:59 (The deadline). He edited his to $200 at 12:00 but our bids were the sam at the deadline. If we're going over 11:59, I'll say $205 but I don't think we want to go there...

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Yeah will wait and see his thoughts. I posted 195 milliseconds after you so that was still 11.59 but you ninja'd me so we were on a draw :P I tried to re-post but flood control wouldn't let me and I had to edit so by the time I managed to figure out what was happening it ticked over to 5am :D 

Either way, it's 5am here, I'm going back to bed! NN!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Well someone has to do something about the disproportionate distribution of collectibles in the world. I'm determined to bring a set of 10 metal krana to the uk, one piece at a time :P

As you say, will let TLH decide now and no hard feelings as you say! Night!!!

Alright, so I was looking over all of the posts between 11:59 PM and 12:00 AM and here's how I'm deciding.  Technically the bidding should have been cut off once midnight hit, however, I think I'd be stupid to take a few bucks less for just a few second's difference.  While Munty did edit his post at 12:00 AM for $200, he also said $200 at 12:01 AM while Takanuva1988 bid $196 at midnight and wasn't able to get another post in until 12:03 AM.  So since Munty got it closer to the deadline, I'm going to go with him. 

So Munty is the winner of the VMKK.

Gonny may be the winner of the GPKK, unless Flintsmith was bidding on the GPKK in the midst of all of the VMKK bids.  Flintsmith, would you mind clarifying this so I can determine who gets the GPKK?

- :t::l::h:

Thanks TLH! Way more than I was hoping to pay but I only need 7 more now so it's a start :D

Commiserations Takanuva, think of all that money you saved though! I still have those Mctoran if you want them ;)

It's a good idea to have a dynamic end time on auctions for anti-sniping; for example that the last bid at 12am has to stay for 5 minutes, if someone else bids higher in that 5 minute span, the auction extends another 5 minutes and so on until there is a final winner! :)

I am also very intrested in one of the WMKK masks, I will be PMing you later this week to get some more details TLH :)

oBDcYei.jpg

It's a good idea to have a dynamic end time on auctions for anti-sniping; for example that the last bid at 12am has to stay for 5 minutes, if someone else bids higher in that 5 minute span, the auction extends another 5 minutes and so on until there is a final winner! :)

I am also very intrested in one of the WMKK masks, I will be PMing you later this week to get some more details TLH :)

Yeah, I guess the dynamic end time would be better.  I'll keep that in mind next time I do an auction.  Though given the logic I used above my reasoning was a bit dynamic since Munty put in a bid and Takanuva1988 wasn't able to make another post for 2 minutes past that.  The idea you have does sound much more fair though.  I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

Sounds good to me about the WMKK!  Looking forward to seeing your PM.

Well, that's all fine with me. I don't quite agree with the reasoning though... The reason I didn't post until 2minutes later is that I knew we were over the deadline and "theoretically" it wouldn't have made a difference after that. So I was taking my time to post a thought-out response.

But hey, all yours Munty. It was up in the air anyway. It was a good match, and I salute you as a fellow collector :)

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Thanks Taka, know that it's going to a good home (flintsmith's home lol) For what it's worth, I posted my $195 bid literally at the same time as you and tried to immediately add a subsequent $200 one but the flood control prevented me. If not for the time it took me to try and enter it, fail at doing so, editing my post and submitting it I would have got it in before the cutoff anyway. So I think it's the forum's fault, it's not cut out for fixed deadline auctions... I definitely agree we should see a dynamic end time for the next one, it's what I do for the Sand Tarakava, a full 24 hour cooling off period allows people in all timezones to have another shot at it even if they're outbid the very second they go to sleep for the night :P It stops people hiding their cards and only running up the price in the last hour too so the whole process is usually smoother. With a dynamic end time we would've easily hit $150 on the very first day I think!

No worries FS, will be sorting TLH out with cash around Thursday so will try and get all the logistics sorted out by the weekend!!! Will continue discussion via pm ;)

Hey Flintsmith, can you get a hold of me about some trade ideas I have? You can just email me or pm me if you want. I tried pming you and it wouldn't let me.

Thanks

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey Flintsmith, can you get a hold of me about some trade ideas I have? You can just email me or pm me if you want. I tried pming you and it wouldn't let me.

Thanks

MC

Really?  Still?  I deleted a bunch and thought it would work.

TLH and others.  You can still trade the blank kanoka until they get sent to me.  I think I might learn how to silkscreen and make some Unity Disks, but I can always strip the paint off some generic Vahki Kanoka.

Edited by Flintsmith

Sweet man, I got the pm!

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

martin 2988 - I just contacted you by PM to work out the details of a WMKK.  It's currently on hold for you through the end of next week.

Flintsmith - I PM'd you as well to work out shipment details of the VMKK since you're trading w/ Munty.

Mask Collector - I know you said you wanted to back out on the collectibles, but seeing as you bid on the VMKK and didn't win it, can I assume that you can still buy the lot from me along with the comics we discussed the other day?  If possible, I'd like to get paid sometime this week so I can get the box shipped out to you ASAP.  

• 3 weeks later...

He folks! Thought I'd post in here to say I received my package from TLH just yesterday and am very happy with everything in it! Even the kanoka I purchased were individually bagged and that's something even I wouldn't do :D 

My order had a couple of rares in it including the VMKK and a WMKK both of which are in excellent shape, the WMKK coming with it's card and bag too. Thought a bit of feedback on my big order may help others feel confident about placing some of their own. Do you have any more WMKK left now or is Martin looking to buy the last one?

Let us know if you get any more VMKK in won't you TLH ;)

Well that definitely begs the question TLH, How many are left?! Maybe they're all gone, didn't Lesovikk have one too? So that's 3 right there. The first post says there are 2 left but it was also edited today so I guess the only way to know for sure is for the man himself to tell us :P

Well that definitely begs the question TLH, How many are left?! Maybe they're all gone, didn't Lesovikk have one too? So that's 3 right there. The first post says there are 2 left but it was also edited today so I guess the only way to know for sure is for the man himself to tell us :P

As of right now, I have 2 left for sale.  Both have certificates and bags and are selling for $200 a piece.

Ouch!  Didn't it used to be like 23 pesos to $1 USD a few months ago?

While I'm okay with the dollar gaining power, for your sake, I hope the exchange rate starts going down.  Unfortunately I would prefer to not go below $200 USD for the WMKK since that's the amount I initially paid for it, if I remember correctly, so I would not be making a profit on it.  Keep me posted if you're able to purchase one.

Is it not possible tnat the Peso is weakening? The USD is still pretty weak in relation to the GBP. You get about 65p to $1 right now which I think is pretty standard in recent years.

Edited by Munty

I'll take one of your WMKK, send me a PM and we can work out the details

>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

Just to clarify, the spare Kanohi Masks are $1 each? Right?

That is correct, except for the ones that are marked as $5.  Which ones are you interested in?

What do you have left of the kraata/krana/masks?

Most of what is pictured is still available.  I've only gotten rid of a few of the Gahlok (orange) Krana.  Which ones did you have your eyes on?

That is correct, except for the ones that are marked as $5.  Which ones are you interested in?

Most of what is pictured is still available.  I've only gotten rid of a few of the Gahlok (orange) Krana.  Which ones did you have your eyes on?

- :t: :l: :h:

Thanks for letting me know. I was interested in the noble Hau, silver Avohkii, and the light blue Pakari. I was also interested in some of the Krana, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make a purchase right now.

Vote in the 2016 Set Poll! 3 Votes Maximum. http://strawpoll.me/6685187/r

Thanks for letting me know. I was interested in the noble Hau, silver Avohkii, and the light blue Pakari. I was also interested in some of the Krana, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make a purchase right now.

No problem whatsoever.  Just let me know if you're interested and will be able to make a purchase.

On another note, I am down ot just 1 WMKK!  That's $200 plus $5 for shipping if you live in the US.  Get it before someone else does!

Hey TLH, sorry for the late reply. Just to get an idea of your price point, how much would you take for all your remaining kraata and krana(without any duplicate krana)?

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

I might be interested in buying your WMKK, could you maybe reserve it?

Let me get back to you on that within the next day or so as I may have a deal going for it already.  It's not set in stone yet and I'm waiting for the person's reply, but if that falls through, I'll definitely sell it to you.  How long would you need me to hold it for?

Hey TLH, sorry for the late reply. Just to get an idea of your price point, how much would you take for all your remaining kraata and krana(without any duplicate krana)?

Let me get back to you on that once I'm back at home later today.  

I might be interested in buying your WMKK, could you maybe reserve it?

Let me get back to you on that within the next day or so as I may have a deal going for it already.  It's not set in stone yet and I'm waiting for the person's reply, but if that falls through, I'll definitely sell it to you.  How long would you need me to hold it for?

Let me get back to you on that once I'm back at home later today.  

sure thing!

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png