Selling my VMKK Ca on eBay

Rastapopulous

Hello All,

It's probably been close to a decade since I was last on this forum--but recently I decided to sell off some of my old Bionicle collectibles and items, especially given my upcoming planned move.  Starting with a VMKK Ca.  You can find the auction here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121548292558?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

The auction ends in 7 days.  US buyers only please.

Edited by Rastapopulous

All I know is that I received a mask not long ago from the States that cost $6.50 to ship, and like you said, it should be a flat rate from anywhere in the States to anywhere in Canada. I don't remember the method of shipment, though.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

Customs forms are easy. Bike is correct, if people are willing to spend the extra shipping cost it shouldn't be a problem anyways. And if someone's already paying $100+ on something, an extra $20 probably won't be a big deal. :P

-Letagi

Unfortunately eBay isn't letting me add an international option.  Sorry :(

You want "First Class International".  That's in the $6 range.

You're looking at the Priority rates.

(I always advise adding a chunk of styrofoam so they can't even think about running it through the sorting machine.)

I did look into this--First class mail doesn't include tracking, which is an absolute minimum (along with insurance) when sending something this valuable

Unfortunately eBay isn't letting me add an international option.  Sorry :(

You want "First Class International".  That's in the $6 range.

You're looking at the Priority rates.

(I always advise adding a chunk of styrofoam so they can't even think about running it through the sorting machine.)

I did look into this--First class mail doesn't include tracking, which is an absolute minimum (along with insurance) when sending something this valuable

You could just charge postage afterwards via PayPal.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

What do you mean?

As in, if the winner is international, charge them the auction price, and to counter not being able to add international shipping, ask them to pay for shipping directly through PayPal. You will get a ton more interest if you make it international. Remember, VMKK were only available in the states, so they are more sought after in other countries.

hTeXGIU.png

I'm happy to do that if eBay will let international bidders bid.  Unfortunately it won't let me add an international shipping option.  You can try bidding and see if that works?

Lol nope. I'm not planning on buying it :P However, I was able to reach the "Confirm bid" button.

hTeXGIU.png

Just curious, in the pictures on ebay, the mouthpiece on the back of the vmkk looks to me to be a different color than the rest of the krana. Almost looks like just dark gray plastic? I only have a wmkk and I don't know much about vmkk's; is this typical?

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Just curious, in the pictures on ebay, the mouthpiece on the back of the vmkk looks to me to be a different color than the rest of the krana. Almost looks like just dark gray plastic? I only have a wmkk and I don't know much about vmkk's; is this typical?

Yes, this is typical. The vmkk are just gpkk with an aluminum plating. The only piece you see that isn't covered is the mouth piece, because it would probably get scraped off anyway if you put it on the heads.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 3 weeks later...