Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

Sweet merciful Carapar on a stick, that is terrifying.It's almost as freaky as this.
Phew! Glad you posted that. I was worried I wasn't going to have any nightmares for tonight. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I'm sorry, but WVU's current profile avatar is more frightening than anything I've cared to look at this Halloween.I just have this irrational fear of sloths. >.<But as far as LNU and Pinkie Pie go, they look just like my sister last Halloween. :P And I love L's teeth, by the way.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

After emerging from my den after reading Pokemon manga for about two weeks straight, zombie Pinkie and LNU was something I did not expect. You will be hearing from my laywers for lack of sleep due to mentally disturbing images, GOOD GOD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU LNU?

I'm just ToaD

And I love L's teeth, by the way.
I redrew those teeth three times before I FINALLY got them to look like I wanted. I have to say, I didn't anticipate THOSE to be the hardest part of this drawing.
GOOD GOD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU LNU?
I think everything. :D
*emerges from cave* Ah, I see LNU has released a new comic.I SHALL CLICK IT!*click*Oh this isn't so ba--MOTHEROFNEPTUNE!*runs back into cave*-Utah
And I'll consider that a victory.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Reminds me of this Amnesia Pony parody I saw. You use Gimp to draw those right?
Yes indeed.Also, I think I saw the parody you're talking about. For the Justine moderator I believe. (Which I would TOTALLY play if it was real, incidentally.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Reminds me of this Amnesia Pony parody I saw.You use Gimp to draw those right?
Yes indeed.Also, I think I saw the parody you're talking about. For the Justine moderator I believe. (Which I would TOTALLY play if it was real, incidentally.)
WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOOK THIS UP!? I thought a twitching-insane Pinkie was disturbing enough.......oi....

But back to my question. >=)
....By question I assume you mean do I draw these in gimp, which I answered with "Yes indeed."
WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOOK THIS UP!? I thought a twitching-insane Pinkie was disturbing enough.......oi....
And that's what you get for posting twitching Pinkie pictures in my topic. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I was half expecting Rat Race from Battletoads... painful memories from a completed co op run, or master difficulty from F-Zero X.
Well, you did say from a game I liked. So that rules out Battletoads. :P And I've never played an F zero game. Anyone who plays Banjo-Tooie'll probably agree with me that Mumbo is truly a blemish on that game. (PS, Banjo-Tooie is actually one of the best games ever and you should definitely buy it and its predecessor, Banjo-Kazooie, on XBLA if you can't get an N64 copy.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I was half expecting Rat Race from Battletoads... painful memories from a completed co op run, or master difficulty from F-Zero X.
Well, you did say from a game I liked. So that rules out Battletoads. :P And I've never played an F zero game. Anyone who plays Banjo-Tooie'll probably agree with me that Mumbo is truly a blemish on that game. (PS, Banjo-Tooie is actually one of the best games ever and you should definitely buy it and its predecessor, Banjo-Kazooie, on XBLA if you can't get an N64 copy.)
Already got BK on my 64 and plan for BT in the later future as for F Zero X you should try it, probably one of the best 64 racing games there is. On another note I wonder what pinkie's secret is to fast regrowing hair, as I could use that.
I'm just ToaD

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah, the reason I haven't done anything with THIS in the last week is because I was working on THIS. I figure I'll update these in sequence, so the next comic you'll see will be here, then one over on the other topic, and so on and so forth.Now, November's a little over half over, and you know what that means! Christmas is coming! And just like last year, I think it'd be nice to get some Christmas themed questions! (Heck, christmas is a confusing holiday, what with jolly fat elves breaking into houses to leave things and steal food, frozen water shaped like people gaining sentience, and flying livestock with glowing facial features.) So send em' in, and I'll try to answer all of them in a big entry. Think of it as my Christmas present to you. :)And it might be in the advent calender again this year, still not sure about that. We'll see.

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, neat. It's named after my question.But it is named after the smoking apples question on the front page.
Sorry, that apples question was so bizarre I just HAD to title the comic after it. :P(I still don't know what it means or what it's a reference to, by the by.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Oh, neat. It's named after my question.But it is named after the smoking apples question on the front page.
Sorry, that apples question was so bizarre I just HAD to title the comic after it. :P(I still don't know what it means or what it's a reference to, by the by.
Neither do I, but it made me laugh pretty good.Oh, the abstract concepts of randomness. XD

I figured no one would get the Apples reference (Figured Dragonfly but guess not) I thought It would make a simply hilarious comic, and you can expect more bizarre questions like that and all from the same reference.

I can't HANDLE this level of mystery and intrigue! :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't updated this in forever. Well, no time like the present!

Merry Christmas

An especially long one filled to the brim with Christmas cheer! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas today! (Cuz I did, and I'd feel bad if you didn't. That'd be pretty selfish.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I adore the Christmas tree. Just adore it. ^_^

That was long but good, I think Darc provided the most of the humor:DAnd off I go to play Starcraft 2. Happy holidays and merry Christmas ya maniacs!

I always have fun with Darc's questions. They're so... full of life... :P

I swear when one question is asking for a cameo I see them with a troll face in the comic.

That's about the long and short of it.

Cameos are too easy these days. :P

Well, off to lol it up to season 10 of Red Vs. Blue and the utter pale-ness of Jim Gaffiguan. Merry Christmas not boxing day, Trixie ya'll. B)

I hope you learned your lesson about them. :P

I adore the Christmas tree. Just adore it. ^_^

My quest to create a tree with the geekiest ornaments was met with great success! :D

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 1 month later...