Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

do you do all the questions people send in?

I try to. I think there's two I haven't done. The first was because it was too similar to a previously asked question, so I just asked the sender for a new one, and the other was because I couldn't do ANYTHING with what I received. But for all intents and purposes, if you ask a question, chances are you'll see it come up. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

The map of the soft drink names made my day! There's a constant argument between me (from the upper midwest) and my friend (from the south west) about what it's actually called. Now I'm going to show him that map and we'll see that it's called pop!!

Thank you very much, LNU! :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

The map of the soft drink names made my day! There's a constant argument between me (from the upper midwest) and my friend (from the south west) about what it's actually called. Now I'm going to show him that map and we'll see that it's called pop!! Thank you very much, LNU! :D

I'll say this, you have no idea how confusing it is when I'm at a restaurant and say I want a coke, and the server responds, "what kind of coke do you want?""Um, the kind that isn't an illegal substance if that's at all possible."

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

LNU, you pansy. I DEMAND A SEIZURE-INDUCING HARDER-PARTYING CANDY BATTLE MECH! > :(

Otherwise, the comic was quite good. :P

You can't understand. The level of hard partying was SO exceedingly high last time, four chinchillas nearly lost their LIVES in its making. My graphics program literally couldn't contain a higher level of partying. It could have gone MUCH worse, believe me. I could have broken my armpit or my forehead... Or my other armpit when I animated it.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I just read all of the comics, and they are really, really funny. You are a really good drawer.

drawer.png

GRAH! Curse you Absorba! You beat me to it! :P

I do appreciate the compliment, all the same. :D

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Well, that was simple. Just pink. But pink is awesome. Your inbox must be really empty.

More or less. Pretty much the pattern is, I say, "Hey, send questions!" and everyone does at once. Then they don't send more until I say it again. So I've got four now, but I'll need a couple more for a rounded second comic after this next one. I try to do three per comic if I can.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I decided to check out this comic, since it's the only left for me. I'll tell you this, even as I'm not a brony, I'm impressed by this series going on. Such ingenious work of making a comic, into a question like series where they get answered.

Keep at it.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I decided to check out this comic, since it's the only left for me. I'll tell you this, even as I'm not a brony, I'm impressed by this series going on. Such ingenious work of making a comic, into a question like series where they get answered.

Keep at it.

Aww... Thanks man. :D

It's nice to know that I'm not totally alienating non-bronies. (Or "normies" as they're sometimes called. :P)

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Ah, mine didn't get in. Trixie's answer to 42 was so funny. Twilight's answer to Team Jacob/Team Edward was so awesome too. A library. I never saw the movies so I can't know what she was talking about.

*cough* *cough* Yeah. Why would anyone know anything about a library scene in any of those movies.

There's a scene in the last movie where they're looking up something in this big library, and Bella is using her "Vampire powers" to look it up at super speed, but all they're doing is speeding up the footage of her looking around, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Next to Aro's laugh. Look THAT up. You definitely won't regret it. I swear.

And your question will probably make it in next time. I try to stick to just three sets per entry.

What if its both (the reason for 42)....

Now you're just blowing my mind, man.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

But you would've looked cute in a dress. :P

I disagree. I'd have to shave my legs first, and I simply haven't the time for that. :P

I would go for a no. Also that's a lot of ponies on this episode. Now what about inFAMOUS? (You know what I mean Lnu.)

I hate it when people tell me I know what they mean when I don't. Now I just feel awkward. I know Infamous is a game. But I don't really know much about that since it's a PS exclusive, and I don't have one.

Also, yeah. Gotta fulfill that pony quota somehow. Part of my contract with Pinkie is that for my name to come first in the title, she had to be in at least over half of the answers. You know. What can you do?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Would have posted this earlier, but BZP died and all.

So, as some of you know I'm apt to do, I'll be gone to work at camp again this summer starting tomorrow. I'll be back on August 8th. I'll miss you guys, but once I get back, we'll pick right up where we left off. See you then!

(Feel free to comment on this and send questions in that time. I'll read them once I get back.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...