Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

I was always at four. Now you guys have helped me get to five. :PAwesome expressions in your characters, L! I especially like your character's pose/expression in the last panel. :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Heh. I went from stage 3 STRAIGHT to stage five. XDAnother great comic, Pinkie has proven that she's better at math than me. ;_;-Utah

I know that feel, bro...

I think I skipped stage 4 of Bronyhood. :PFunny comic. ^_^EDIT: Ninja'd and copied by Utah.

Actually, I skipped all the stages. I just saw lots of people liked it, so I watched it, and liked it. :InsertPinkieshrug:

I think I pretty much skipped stages 1-4 and went straight to stage 5 :P.Keep on making the awesomeness that is this series!

I will indeed. This is too much fun. :)

I was always at four. Now you guys have helped me get to five. :PAwesome expressions in your characters, L! I especially like your character's pose/expression in the last panel. :biggrin:

Aww, that makes me feel happy.I have to say, if there's one bit of wisdom, (if you could call what I spill from my gob on a daily basis "Wisdom",) I could impart to all the other comic makers, it's don't second guess yourself. F'ristance, I thought this entry was going to bomb. Obviously not the case. And to think I almost didn't post it...

I think I started at stage five. I never had any doubts after seeing the Sonic Rainboom put to Guile's Theme.BTW, Pinkie, methinks you got Garda's question wrong. :P

Funny story, that was the last thing I saw before I was like, "Okay, I've GOT to watch this show." :DAnd I wouldn't question Pinkie's math skills. She did graduate highschool. I think. Maybe.Well, I didn't really get ANY Thanksgiving themed questions from you guys. Nonetheless, expect a special thanksgiving entry. ON THE DAY. I MUST keep this deadline.Now, I know it's a long way off, but I'm giving you more time. Christmas themed questions. Chances are I'll be answering ALL of them in one entry. So my rough estimate is around 7 or 8. But that hinges on whether or not you contribute.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

And I wouldn't question Pinkie's math skills. She did graduate highschool. I think. Maybe.

Did she learn Order of Operations? 1+1(0) = 1. Not zero.Because 1+1(0), you have to solve the multiplication first, so it becomes 1+0, and thus you have 1.If it was (1+1)(0), that would be a different story. But its not. So it isn't. CANT BEAT SCIENCE PINKIE :P

And I wouldn't question Pinkie's math skills. She did graduate highschool. I think. Maybe.

Did she learn Order of Operations?1+1(0) = 1. Not zero.Because 1+1(0), you have to solve the multiplication first, so it becomes 1+0, and thus you have 1.If it was (1+1)(0), that would be a different story. But its not. So it isn't.CANT BEAT SCIENCE PINKIE :P
...I wouldn't question her in general. She IS Pinkie Pie after all.I tried to explain the order of operations to her, but she wouldn't stop laughing at parachute expert my dear aunt sally.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Did she learn Order of Operations?1+1(0) = 1. Not zero.Because 1+1(0), you have to solve the multiplication first, so it becomes 1+0, and thus you have 1.If it was (1+1)(0), that would be a different story. But its not. So it isn't.CANT BEAT SCIENCE PINKIE :P
You know, that completely slipped my mind. It is an awfully good trick to try on friends, though. :POn a different note for LNU: I can't wait to see what GS shows up! I don't care who it is, I just want to see how you draw other Bionicle characters. :biggrin: Edited by Toa Mata Pony

thank you for your advice but i'm still stuck on stage 4! it's just that my parents don't really understand these forums and stuff and the other 8th grader are #####edit : OH COME ON! fine there parasprites :P

Edited by lewafan21

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

I skipped steps 1 and two.And I did step 3.But not 4 or 5.Because I don't like it much... animation is +50 points. But the pony thing... no. Not for me. :biggrin:But I still read these. Even though I'm no brony...Hm.Am I?*Deep thought*~X~

A good question indeed...

I guess I started at stage 1, skipped 2, hit 3, sprinted through 4, and am now living the life of 5! :PIn any case, I'm liking this series! Love the sprites!And Pinkie, I'm fairly certain that zero is not the answer. It's 123! :)

By sprites I assume you mean drawings. :PBut thanks.

On a different note for LNU: I can't wait to see what GS shows up! I don't care who it is, I just want to see how you draw other Bionicle characters. :biggrin:

Wahllllll, there is going to be a guest cameo in the next entry, but I shan't say who. It isn't a Bionicle character this time unfortunately, but soon.

thank you for your advice but i'm still stuck on stage 4! it's just that my parents don't really understand these forums and stuff and the other 8th grader are #####edit : OH COME ON! fine there parasprites :P

I guess it depends on situation. I mean, I don't take much flak from my parents, but I think they think I've lost my mind anyway, so they don't ask. :PI guess my only other advice would be don't lie about it. Be proud. You don't have to shout it from the rooftops, but if someone asks you what the deal is, tell them the woman behind it is the same who did major work on Powerpuff Girls, Codename: Kids Next Door, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Iron Giant. So that SHOULD count for something. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Okeyday, so I wasn't the only one who did the Order of Operations.HOMESCHOOL EDJAMACATION! ^~^-Utah

For the win. :D

...Well, after reading that comic, I'm convinced there's something wrong with me because although I watched a few episodes-- and I enjoyed them-- I didn't become a Brony.I'll never know why. :notsure:

Wait. If you liked it, you ARE a brony. Contrary to popular belief, being a brony doesn't mean a unicorn horn grows out of your head or you want to color your hair pink. :P

i know i shouldn't be preaching my life story, but now my dad (temporarily anyway) banned me from my little pony coz he does want me obsessing over it. i have obsessive compulsive disorder so... yeah :P

Oh, well then you should probably obey your parents. I think, "Anarchy" is the exact opposite of "Love and toleration." :blink:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Really.I thought the definition of "Brony" was saying "Ponies may be the greatest thing ever."...Or, at the very least, watching more than approximately five episodes total.I never bothered to watch many episodes.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's all it takes. :PThe characterization of "Brony" reminds me of the Quakers. (I have a point here. Just go with it.) The term Quaker was given to the people as an insult but they basically decided, "Screw you," and accepted the name as their own. I don't remember exactly if bronies came up with the name themselves, but it's certainly considered an insult in some circles.Speaking of religions that were prominent during the founding of our country,'Merica!I have to say. Out of all the things I'm thankful for, one of the biggest is all you guys. For all the positive feedback, and for coming up with great questions. I really do appreciate that.And don't forget to send in Christmas questions. I only have one so far. :) Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Aww, your Thanksgiving comic is cute.Happy Thanksgiving to everypony! :D

YAY APPLEJACKYou also perfectly described what most people do on Thanksgiving :P. I don't get what Darcsyde's question was :notsure: . Oh well, great series as always!

Derick seems to be in the habit of sending me picture puns for pony names. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif I act like it annoys me, but I really do like bad puns. :PI just used it because I didn't get any thanksgiving questions and I had to do SOMETHING.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

YAY APPLEJACKYou also perfectly described what most people do on Thanksgiving :P. I don't get what Darcsyde's question was :notsure: . Oh well, great series as always!

Derick seems to be in the habit of sending me picture puns for pony names. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif I act like it annoys me, but I really do like bad puns. :PI just used it because I didn't get any thanksgiving questions and I had to do SOMETHING.
I'm glad you got the pun. Would've been rather awkward if you didn't...Also...I do believe those are cupcakes in that bowl thar. ^_^Or muffins.Which are, of course...Scalped Bald cupcakes. :evilgrin: Edited by Darcsyde

I'm glad you got the pun. Would've been rather awkward if you didn't...Also...I do believe those are cupcakes in that bowl thar. ^_^Or muffins.Which are, of course...Scalped Bald cupcakes. :evilgrin:
...Let's go with rolls. Or biscuits. Which I just realized I didn't actually have this year. :blink:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

"Holy cow!" you're saying, "An update TWO DAYS IN A ROW!?! Is LNU on steroids?!?"I know, I know, stop pinching yourself. I had a sudden burst of motivation. So here it is.Lab coats. How do they work???My number one priority is the Christmas entry. It absolutely HAS to be done by the 10th, so if the amount of updates seems lacking, that's why. God forbid it should take me 15 days to do it, but I'm planning on getting it as done as possible with the questions I have, and having the next normal entry take the backseat.I still need questions for the Christmas entry. I only have three so far, and I would like to have at least 6 to 8. Clock's ticking! :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Oh man, Pinkie answered; she actually answered!And what a great answer it was. It's a much more elegant explanation than the one I found recently, which defines infinity as 1/0, and so infinity*0 would be 0/0, which is by definition indeterminate. I'll leave the explanation for why 0/0 is indeterminate out, unless someone here is a calc geek and wants it. Just PM me. :PI really enjoyed how Pinkie donned a lab coat for her mathematical monologue, and your expression at the end of it was priceless.

Edited by -Windrider-

Oh wow ...I think my expression is just the same as L's ...HOW DARE YOU BRING UP CALCULUS!! *murders numbers*Now that I got that out, Pinkie's answer and your expression were hilarious! And yeah, I think math sizzled my brain out my ears a long time ago ...

Oh man, Pinkie answered; she actually answered!

Yeah... I'm a tad backed up on my questions... It's a problem and a blessing simultaneously.

And what a great answer it was. It's a much more elegant explanation than the one I found recently, which defines infinity as 1/0, and so infinity*0 would be 0/0, which is by definition indeterminate. I'll leave the explanation for why 0/0 is indeterminate out, unless someone here is a calc geek and wants it. Just PM me. :P

I certainly hope you're pleased with yourself. :PZero can attest that he and I Skyped about what the answer could be for about 20 minutes, while I was scouring google at the same time for an answer. I ended up finding it on some random physics forum. It also had something about 0/0 being indeterminate, but I could feel my brain pulsating so I declined to reading it. :P

I really enjoyed how Pinkie donned a lab coat for her mathematical monologue, and your expression at the end of it was priceless.

Hence the file name. You guys should pay attention to those. I spend like, 15 to 20 seconds coming up with them.

GREAT JOB PINKY ! YOU BROKE 'EM!

I'm floundering through a sea of algebra right now, and Windrider and Pinkie are throwing me anchors. :D

Oh wow ...I think my expression is just the same as L's ...HOW DARE YOU BRING UP CALCULUS!! *murders numbers*Now that I got that out, Pinkie's answer and your expression were hilarious! And yeah, I think math sizzled my brain out my ears a long time ago ...

I thought that one turned out quite well. Interesting bit of trivia. That's the first entry I've started and finished the same day. Even the Thanksgiving one was done the day after I started it. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Okay. So here's the deal. Zero has informed me that I am an unobservant nimrod. (Well, he didn't call me that, but he should have.) So, his question in the last post was incorrectly answered because I kind of breezed through it. (I had been drawing for 3 hours by the time I got to it, so yeah.)No idea what I'm talking about? Click here.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I didn't even realize what was wrong until it was completly zoomed in on dessert.But what if the island was made of donuts? Or candy?Wait then you'd use your hands.Anyways great comic. I should go over the previous comic to see if I can pick it out anyways.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I was curious about the spelling in the first comic the question was in, but I just dismissed it as a mistake. :PI think that was the best comic for Pinkie's expressions.

:blink: Note to self, use sight gags more often.

I didn't even realize what was wrong until it was completly zoomed in on dessert.But what if the island was made of donuts? Or candy?Wait then you'd use your hands.Anyways great comic. I should go over the previous comic to see if I can pick it out anyways.

Technically, Pinkie just eats everything without even using her hooves. :P

i love how pinky's eyes enlargen at the end :biggrin:

She's rocking the Twilight eyes. :D

I was curious about the spelling in the first comic the question was in, but I just dismissed it as a mistake. :PI think that was the best comic for Pinkie's expressions.

Now I feel even more stupid that a VIEWER caught it before I did. >.> (That wasn't meant to be a negative comment toward you guys.)Good eye.

Pinkie's expressions at the endarePRICELESS

Glad I was able to redeem myself. :)

Ditto. Also, I'd personally bring a fork.But..... even if it was a desert island or a "dessert" island, I'd bring aSHOVEL.

I consider a spoon to be the most useful of the three eating utensils. Mainly because it's the only thing you can eat soup and such things with.I do agree on the shovel though. :P

I find it wierd how a lab coat seems to solve any problem.

At Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie, we're not just banging rocks together, we're doing REAL science.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Now I feel even more stupid that a VIEWER caught it before I did. >.> (That wasn't meant to be a negative comment toward you guys.)Good eye.

I find it wierd how a lab coat seems to solve any problem.

At Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie, we're not just banging rocks together, we're doing REAL science.
I'm a grammar nut. I catch everything ... except math, but that's not words. :PPortal 2 reference FTW. :D

This is amazing. :DDefinitely need to start following this, and probably send in a few questions. I love pinkie's faces in this, they match her personality pretty well. :PAlso, I wonder if Windrider's question was due to the calc discussions on my blog. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

This is amazing. :biggrin:Definitely need to start following this, and probably send in a few questions.I love pinkie's faces in this, they match her personality pretty well. :PAlso, I wonder if Windrider's question was due to the calc discussions on my blog. :P

Thank you sir. :)There's a certain amount of, um, method writing I guess, that goes into writing for Pinkie. I try to think like her and listen to sound bytes from her and look at her face in the show to get an idea how to draw it.Windrider's question was the source of a really really bad headache for your's truly. But it was fun to write. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I wasn't going to post here, because I don't really go for all the pony stuff.But I can't help myself.I hope this doesn't happen if I watch the show...Anyway, that final... Expansion? Redo? Whatever you want to call it comic was genius. Except for one thing. A spoon would be too small. You need a shovel on a dessert island.