Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

Ungg! Math!Pinkie's look was perfect, I If I was stuck on a dessert island, I'd also bring a shovel, not a spoon, though, or, better yet, a front-end loader! Unless I start thinking about the effects of bacteria in food :PAlso Home School FTW, :P

Heck yeah! The fact that you went and made another comic out of that mistake is awesome. It's also 20% cooler because you included Pinkie Pie. I'll be watching these for more, and I'll give you an award later.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I wasn't going to post here, because I don't really go for all the pony stuff.But I can't help myself.I hope this doesn't happen if I watch the show...Anyway, that final... Expansion? Redo? Whatever you want to call it comic was genius. Except for one thing. A spoon would be too small. You need a shovel on a dessert island.

Why thank you very much.I'd say that something is a success when people like it because of the quality and not the subject matter. (See MLP: FiM. :P) So when non-bronies compliment me, it makes me smile. You guys are awesome. :)

Ungg! Math!Pinkie's look was perfect, I If I was stuck on a dessert island, I'd also bring a shovel, not a spoon, though, or, better yet, a front-end loader! Unless I start thinking about the effects of bacteria in food :PAlso Home School FTW, :P

Heck yeah! The fact that you went and made another comic out of that mistake is awesome. It's also 20% cooler because you included Pinkie Pie. I'll be watching these for more, and I'll give you an award later.
I will be looking forward to it.You know what's funny? I was doing my old comic strip before the crash for at least one or two years. In that time, I got one award. I've had this topic for twenty days, and have racked up three.Proving, mathematically, that ponies make things, not just 20% cooler, but at least 300% cooler. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Also Big Mac might be a good choice for a guest star.

I'd consider it. Except for the fact that all Mac will say is "Eeyup and "Nnope". :PI bet he'd be fun to draw though.EDIT:Do you guys like comics!?!Of COURSE you do. So go check out the Advent Calendar! What better way to await Christmas than by reading comics from Artwork III's cream of the crop? Also, Pinkie and I will be making an appearance, so make sure you check every day. :D Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, so I finished the comic for the advent calendar. So, I figured I'd call it a day.Then I thought. "No. No, screw that."And so I made this.And for those curious, I'll be posting the comic here as well as having it on the calendar.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I was once a pony like youthen I took an arrow to the knee...*is murdered by everyone who hates that meme already*I don't really know what I think of that... except that you need to play less skyrim. It just doesn't fit......

I was once a pony like youthen I took an arrow to the knee...*is murdered by everyone who hates that meme already*

I figured that was coming.

I don't really know what I think of that... except that you need to play less skyrim. It just doesn't fit......

Interestingly enough, I don't own a copy of the game at all. After I made this comic, I went to play Donkey Kong Country Returns. :PTo be honest, this one was mostly for me and to clear the pun out that Darc sent me. :D I've been sitting on that concept for a while, and wanted an excuse to manifest it.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Someone find Darcsyde and make sure he makes no more bad puns.

Agreed. :P
I don't think Darc's puns can be stopped. They are eternal.Or really, really bad. It's almost the same thing. :PSo, this is supposed to go up today on the advent calendar. Don't know when it will. So Imma go ahead and post it here.Enjoy the super longness!!!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Great, now this has put the idea into my head to make a bronified Ask comedy."ASK RAZ""BRONYVILLE'S RESIDENT DRAGONBORN TAKES TIME TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS, THROUGH MEANS HE DOES NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND""MAYBE GO ON A FEW QUESTS TOO."...Why? Why would I think of that? Is that even original? I doubt it.ಠ_ಠAnyways, half-serious ideas aside, this is good stuff, man. Definitely one of the funnier things on this site. I'll have to keep track of it, perhaps make a few inquiries.*brohoof*"Way to go!" --Fluttershy

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

Well darn, it seems I misspelled "gift". Ah well :P.Comic still super funny, only now it's much longer. Hooray :happydance:!

Yeh, sorry I kinda threw you under the bus with that joke. Honestly, I couldn't think of anything to use for the Christmas gift. I almost used the marble rolling pin her Granny Pie gave her, but then I remembered that was a birthday gift. So I capitalized on the "dessert island" joke instead.

Someone find Darcsyde and make sure he makes no more bad puns.

Agreed. :P
Haters. :PYou'll have to rip out my creativity and beat my ADHD-ness to death with it.EDIT: THe Pony names just lend themselves so beautifully to punmanship.
Punmanship is an art.

Great, now this has put the idea into my head to make a bronified Ask comedy."ASK RAZ""BRONYVILLE'S RESIDENT DRAGONBORN TAKES TIME TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS, THROUGH MEANS HE DOES NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND""MAYBE GO ON A FEW QUESTS TOO."...Why? Why would I think of that? Is that even original? I doubt it.ಠ_ಠAnyways, half-serious ideas aside, this is good stuff, man. Definitely one of the funnier things on this site. I'll have to keep track of it, perhaps make a few inquiries.*brohoof*"Way to go!" --Fluttershy

*brohoof*Thank you my good sir. I was hoping that maybe clogs would catch on, and we might see a couple more. Alas, it doesn't appear to have caught on yet.

I almost missed the "Merry" , and the M - A - S at the end of Christmas :P, and Pinkamena freaked me out a little there. I wish I had Skyrim though. :( KUTGW.

I've noticed that the only thing people have taken from the entry is that Pinkie was scary in that panel. Lesson learned. :PWell, now that midterm/finals week is over, updates should be more regular again. So that'll be- SUDDENLY a wild Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword appears!...Hoo boy...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

... "Clogs"?What art these "clogs" thou speakest of?

It's my name for the hybrid of a "Comic" and a "Blog." Clog. This being an ask clog. Doesn't ANYONE read the first post?

These aren't bad. The only real criticism I have is that you tend to over-rely on gags based on MLP, rather than using Pinkie's personality to form your own jokes.

Do I? Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate the criticism. Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

What's the Happy Birthday about in the background?Is it supposed to be the birth of Jesus or something?- :b: :c: :2: :1:

I can't even imagine who's it could possibly be. >_>I suppose that IS technically correct. It being Christmas and all.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Guess who ISN'T dead. ME! And back with a new entry!It's a knockout!Okay, I'm gonna have to close down the question inbox for a time. (I decided this after picking through them for 15 minutes for Pinkie's questions.) When I finish up all the ones I have, I will reopen the questions. Thanks for understanding!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Decei, my towel goes out to you. (It's a hitchhiker thing.)I also find it funny that someone with Pinkie as their av is sending her questions.And Pi flavored Pi Pie for Pinkie Pie for the win.J-K out.

Silly goose. That's not Pinkie. That's Chancellor Puddinghead. :P

=ODo I see... KNOCKOUT!?!...FROM TRANSFORMERS: PRIME!?!? O.OIMO Optimus Prime would walk into MLP and own it.Literally own it, cus they're both made by Hasbro... XPPlus: LOL @LNU in Panel 18- :b: :c: :2: :1:

I think Applejack and Optimus Prime would be bros.And that's what comes from a gaming session that lasts longer than 3 hours. Anything past there gets ugly. Very ugly...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

PI FLAVOR! :PI think that was my favorite partAlso, Pinkie, I am very random some times. :P

But the question is, can you potato skin?

I swear I'm going to act just like LNU when I get skyward sword.

Yes. Yes you are.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Plus: LOL @LNU in Panel 18- :b: :c: :2: :1:

That's what I was doing at panel 18. :PHonestly, I love the way you portray yourself after playing games.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Plus: LOL @LNU in Panel 18- :b: :c: :2: :1:

That's what I was doing at panel 18. :PHonestly, I love the way you portray yourself after playing games.
That was probably the most accurate portrayal of myself after my longest gaming marathon of five hours. I don't do those often. For obvious reasons. :PI mean, I'm not like that after a one or two hour session. After three hours is when things go south. (I actually quit that session when I caught myself insulting Beedle's bowl haircut out loud.) Oh yeah. Spoilers, Beedle is in Skyward Sword. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

why do I only post NOW when I've been reading this for a while? Feel free to slap me LNU, Im a lazy Australian :3I LOVE THESE COMICSYou and Pinkie Pie are an unbreakable duo!! KUTGW!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

why do I only post NOW when I've been reading this for a while? Feel free to slap me LNU, Im a lazy Australian :3I LOVE THESE COMICSYou and Pinkie Pie are an unbreakable duo!! KUTGW!

I would NEVER slap an Ausie. I think that's bad luck or something. :PHey! Because of you, we have an international fanbase now! :biggrin:Glad to hear you like them! :biggrin:And speaking of our unbreakable duoness, new entry!When alternate realities attack!So, the inbox is open for questions once more. Have at it! :)(I just realized "Duoness" is three letters off from "Duon." You know. That boss in the Subspace? On Super Smash Bros. Brawl? I sense an art opportunity, but I'm lazy. :P) Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Haha, loved that XDIma send a question! now I must think of one >~>Yes I think smacking Aussies is bad, I might throw my boomerang, and then we're all done for XD

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Haha, loved that XDIma send a question! now I must think of one >~>Yes I think smacking Aussies is bad, I might throw my boomerang, and then we're all done for XD

Thanks! I eagerly await.He's gonna sick his koala bear on me!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

ALTERNATE REALITY ZOMGBut seriously, I can't begin to describe the epicness of this comic/clog/whatever you want to call it :P, I just can't. And it's not just because it has ponies in it. I mean, I'm a brony, but I like this for it's style and sense of humor. You're on a roll, keep it up.Oh, and i liek mudkiepz too.(I also saw Kahi lurking around here once :P)

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I don't even know what Gamboge is :blink: *runs off to look it up*Tree sap color? I never would have guessed :PYour answers were very clever to the questions, and I liked how Pinkie mentioned that she got advice from Morgan Freeman. The alternate reality with your two "species" swapped around was great! :DKeep up your humor! :lol:

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

ALTERNATE REALITY ZOMGBut seriously, I can't begin to describe the epicness of this comic/clog/whatever you want to call it :P, I just can't. And it's not just because it has ponies in it. I mean, I'm a brony, but I like this for it's style and sense of humor. You're on a roll, keep it up.Oh, and i liek mudkiepz too.(I also saw Kahi lurking around here once :P)

Thanks! Your comment makes me smile. :D And of course. Everyone loves mudkips! ^~^Whew. I'm glad I wasn't the only one seeing that. I think Kahi's worried he'll soil his good name by posting here. Can't say I blame him... :P

Excellent comic series you have here, the background and character images are top notch.And of course, what a silly question. Everyone likes Mudkips!

MoC knows how it is. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Thanks!

I don't even know what Gamboge is :blink: *runs off to look it up*Tree sap color? I never would have guessed :PYour answers were very clever to the questions, and I liked how Pinkie mentioned that she got advice from Morgan Freeman. The alternate reality with your two "species" swapped around was great! :biggrin:Keep up your humor! :lol:

Thanks and thanks! :DFun fact. For that answer, I googled "Bizarre color names" and found Gamboge. It's pretty much just a darker mustard color. I almost went with Tallow, but I knew what color that was, and I figured with my vast array of useless facts in my brain, if I didn't know what gamboge was, NO one would. :P

Ah, LNU. Now you know how I feel with Skyrim. :PLoved the comic! Alternate realities can be SO much fun. ^~^-Utah

It's just SO MUCH FUN. :drool:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...