Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

wait so if in an alternate reality pinky is a matoran, that means the matoran'd be a girl and you'd be in MLP;FIM!

Also, by this same logic, you would be a pony as well. In fact, it's an alternate universe where we're on an MLP forum, and some the users hate Bionicle with a passion.Mind=Blown

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

wait so if in an alternate reality pinky is a matoran, that means the matoran'd be a girl and you'd be in MLP;FIM!

Also, by this same logic, you would be a pony as well. In fact, it's an alternate universe where we're on an MLP forum, and some the users hate Bionicle with a passion. Mind=Blown
I drew your pony, and I would be a Matoran in our "correct reality" according to the clog, but Pinkie as a Matoran claimed that her friend drew it as her pony alternate, so that would make her friend a Matoran. So ... are we saying that I drew both pony forms? Because in both realities I would still be a Matoran. Unless of course, Matoran Pinkie's friend is a "Matoranized" Lauren Fraust. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Also, by this same logic, you would be a pony as well. In fact, it's an alternate universe where we're on an MLP forum, and some the users hate Bionicle with a passion. Mind=Blown
I drew your pony, and I would be a Matoran in our "correct reality" according to the clog, but Pinkie as a Matoran claimed that her friend drew it as her pony alternate, so that would make her friend a Matoran. So ... are we saying that I drew both pony forms? Because in both realities I would still be a Matoran. Unless of course, Matoran Pinkie's friend is a "Matoranized" Lauren Fraust. :P
Actually, I was thinking it would be something like a matoranized Twilight Sparkle or something.I just noticed we haven't seen an artistic pony yet in the show. Hence why Pinkie's friend couldn't have a name.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Forgot to read that last line and that was me every morning (by the way I beat it).

What, Majora's Mask?
No Skyward sword.
Geez you're fast. And no spoilers!Oh, but speaking of skyward sword, a certain demon lord may be making an appearance in the next entry. =D Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

THAT will be an interesting entry. Oh and will you be accepting questions again cause I got a few "interesting" questions.

Questions are open NOW. Though, I may have to close them down AGAIN if things continue like they are.BELIEVE me. I'm trying. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

If your getting overwhelemd you could always ask for help?

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Well, honest to God, I would. Buuut, one of the main draws to my series is the handrawness. So, it'd have to be someone else with a tablet and such. And I would feel a tad awkward having someone else answer for me. So whateves. I suppose it would be feasible for someone to have THEIR character answer questions as a side series. But then, you would probably prefer to do that as your OWN thing. (which wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm surprised with the feedback I've gotten from THIS, that no one else has done a clog themselves.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Well, honest to God, I would. Buuut, one of the main draws to my series is the handrawness. So, it'd have to be someone else with a tablet and such. And I would feel a tad awkward having someone else answer for me. So whateves. I suppose it would be feasible for someone to have THEIR character answer questions as a side series. But then, you would probably prefer to do that as your OWN thing. (which wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm surprised with the feedback I've gotten from THIS, that no one else has done a clog themselves.)
its probibly the ponies and the WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS FIRST *facedesk* kinda thing, Although YES I do have a tablet (wacom bamboo ftw) and Yes I do have the time and the patience, I wouldent do it because you do it, and I dont tihnk anyone would ask me any questions, cause I think I have a bad reputation here for crash and burn XD.But I neither have the patience to practice or the skill to draw Matoran and/or Ponies as good as you XD

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Well. I lost my pen for a spell. But I found it, and made this little update.Two haters hatn'.Just for the record. I know Ghirahim looks like poo. But I don't care for two reasons.1. I FREAKIN hate that guy.2. I REALLY don't want to have to look at a picture of him for two long to copy it down. It's one of those things you REALLY don't want someone else catching you look at.Plus, he's hard to draw anyway.Edit: Oh, and just to let you know, I have 10 messages in my inbox with questions I plan on doing. And that's just messages, so it doesn't count multiple questions in one message. (Like a certain fellow who asked FIVE questions in one message.)So yeah, I'm not gonna say the inbox is closed, but if you asked me a question since I reopened it, please don't ask another question until I take care of your first one. It'd make it easier on me. :)

Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I know Ghirahim looks like poo. But I don't care for two reasons.1. I FREAKIN hate that guy.2. I REALLY don't want to have to look at a picture of him for two long to copy it down. It's one of those things you REALLY don't want someone else catching you look at. Plus, he's hard to draw anyway.

Oh trust me, I know how that feels. Try having an art assignment (from an art school, mind you, so I can't just skip it) with the ugliest, creepiest guy you can imagine, and you need to draw him with such quality, you have to make it look like a photograph. Which means you need to stare at EVERY SINGLE detail THAT EXISTS! That's honestly the worst thing you could make me do to an ugly picture.So yeah, I understand what it's like to draw an ugly picture and loathe it. Humorous short comic, BTW. :)

I know Ghirahim looks like poo. But I don't care for two reasons.1. I FREAKIN hate that guy.2. I REALLY don't want to have to look at a picture of him for two long to copy it down. It's one of those things you REALLY don't want someone else catching you look at. Plus, he's hard to draw anyway.

Oh trust me, I know how that feels. Try having an art assignment (from an art school, mind you, so I can't just skip it) with the ugliest, creepiest guy you can imagine, and you need to draw him with such quality, you have to make it look like a photograph. Which means you need to stare at EVERY SINGLE detail THAT EXISTS! That's honestly the worst thing you could make me do to an ugly picture.So yeah, I understand what it's like to draw an ugly picture and loathe it. Humorous short comic, BTW. :)
Yeah... Those skin colored diamonds on his chest are... cuts in his skin tight body-suit. And he's wearing silver lipstick.That'll get awkward.Oh, and in drawing this, I realized that he and Nightmare Moon wear the same colored eyeshadow. So that's a thing...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

haha i have no idea who the green guy in the bikini was, but that t'was funny! XD

Brilliant use on my question, I must say.And that drawing of Ghirahim was good enough, NOTHING you draw will ever look like poo. Ever.

Aww. You're so nice. :DPlease... don't ever make me draw him again...

haha i have no idea who the green guy in the bikini was, but that t'was funny! XD

Ugh... That's Lord Ghirahim. He's the recurring antagonist in Skyward Sword. Just... Just google a picture of him and see why I (And everyone else) hate him so much.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

okay *consults google*even considering the word "lord" as the prefix in his name, I still think he's a girl.

okay *consults google*even considering the word "lord" as the prefix in his name, I still think he's a girl.

Sigh... Trust me on this one. He's a he. I've seen his stupid face enough through the game to know that.

*Ahem* LNU: What do you prefer? Land or Air?Pinkie Pie: If somepony were to stop parties from being created what would you do?

Umm... This is probably going to be deleted, but I'll reiterate. If you have a question, send it through PM. The topic is merely to post about the entries. Good question though. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I always found Lord Ghirahim as an awesome enemy although I don't see him as "fabulous".

I have to say, the first fight with him was actually REALLY fun. I can't lie about it. When he stuck his tongue out though, I almost gagged. :PWell, anyway, here's another art intensive entry. I guess they're fun to read, but they take boatloads of time to do and I'm never satisfied with them when I'm done. Annnnyway...So, a teen superhero, a pony, a homicidal maniac, and a mutated killer are at a bus stop...Have you ever had a picture in your mind that just won't go away? This is the picture I had in mine when I got Utah's question. Don't ask me why. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Bio looked so speechlessly excited to be there. His expression looked like the "awesome face." It was supposed to be that, right?Pinkie looked very nice in the last panel, as did Joland. I think you're getting better! :biggrin:But who was the guy with the "F!" on his chest and the "Frankenstein's Bride" hairdo?I know the Pony and teen superhero, but of the two left, which one is the mutated killer and which one is the homicidal maniac? Both titles would fit the zombie-slaying Joland, but I don't know if the other guy was mutated or not.So what is that, an inter-dimensional train station? :P

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

Bio looked so speechlessly excited to be there. His expression looked like the "awesome face." It was supposed to be that, right?

Yes, that is my hand-drawn rendition of the awesome face. Everyone seems to shop it in these days. :P

Pinkie looked very nice in the last panel, as did Joland. I think you're getting better! :biggrin:

Why thank you very much. :)

But who was the guy with the "F!" on his chest and the "Frankenstein's Bride" hairdo?I know the Pony and teen superhero, but of the two left, which one is the mutated killer and which one is the homicidal maniac? Both titles would fit the zombie-slaying Joland, but I don't know if the other guy was mutated or not.

The Teen Super Hero was Freakazoid, and the mutated killer was Deadpool. (Freakazoid was the "F!" guy.) Good show. Everyone reading this should look up some episodes. :P

So what is that, an inter-dimensional train station? :P

"Bus stop", actually. It's like a Dr. Who episode gone wrong. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Fun fact: I'm pretty sure after that last panel the universe imploded. XDMy reasoning? If Joland and Pinkie Pie met, the 4th Wall couldn't handle the sheer power!-Utah

It's the most fourth wall breakenest people in the universe. Stuff's about to go down!(I would watch THIS reality show. :P) Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Sigh... Trust me on this one. He's a he. I've seen his stupid face enough through the game to know that.

*Ahem* LNU: What do you prefer? Land or Air?Pinkie Pie: If somepony were to stop parties from being created what would you do?

Umm... This is probably going to be deleted, but I'll reiterate.If you have a question, send it through PM. The topic is merely to post about the entries. Good question though. :)
Dang, sorry I am a little lightheaded at times...

we. are all. going to DIE!

I always new the world would end at a bus stop. Screw the Mayans. :P

Dang, sorry I am a little lightheaded at times...

It's cool. You're talking to the champ of that anyway. :D (Though, I think you mean air-headed. Lightheaded is like when you stand on your head for too long and then all the blood rushes and it feels awful.) Just PM me the question.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Well, here's kind of an update. I FINALLY got an idea for the header for this topic.header.pngI made joke about having to battle my inbox to keep up with the questions, and thought "Boom! Banner idea!"I think it turned out rather nicely. Though karate pose pinkie is hard to draw.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Wow, my inbox is usually exciting. :PThat's a nice header, and the poses are really cute. :D

run it comes for your soul and fingers!My inbox istent usally that exciting either XDIm not sure if your lucky for so much attention or cursed, or both X3

Wow, my inbox is usually exciting. :PThat's a nice header, and the poses are really cute. :biggrin:

I think with my style, it's impossible for me to draw anything BUT cute. :P I dunno. I drew some pictures of Vega and Hakan from street fighter today. I don't think THEY ended up that cute...

run it comes for your soul and fingers!My inbox istent usally that exciting either XDIm not sure if your lucky for so much attention or cursed, or both X3

If it's a curse it's one I'm willing to bear. For the people! :P

NO! If they meet, I don't think the Fourth Wall could handle the strain!Also, cool banner. It's an original idea I must say.(also I want to apologize for making you draw Ghirahim)

Thank you. I try to make original my middle name. :DWell, drawing him was an adventure, to say the least...K. So progress report. I got uber frustrated because my computer crashed twice while I was making the first panel of the next entry. So, I'm taking a little break to do a small drawing project with Autodude. New entry should come... some point soon? I won't give a deadline because I won't keep it. :P(I will post the finished project I'm doing with Auto here if anyone cares. It's suitably pony. :D)Oh, and speaking of Naveta's comment about my getting attention, I noticed today that I this topic had jumped from the 10th most posted topic to the 8th most in the comic forums. Since there are 3 pages of topics in this forum, and I got sort of a late start since the forums came back, I'm pretty pleased. I really am thankful to you guys for all the feedback you've given me. Seriously. It means a lot, and it keeps me going. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

K. So progress report. I got uber frustrated because my computer crashed twice while I was making the first panel of the next entry. So, I'm taking a little break to do a small drawing project with Autodude. New entry should come... some point soon? I won't give a deadline because I won't keep it. :P(I will post the finished project I'm doing with Auto here if anyone cares. It's suitably pony. :biggrin:)Oh, and speaking of Naveta's comment about my getting attention, I noticed today that I this topic had jumped from the 10th most posted topic to the 8th most in the comic forums. Since there are 3 pages of topics in this forum, and I got sort of a late start since the forums came back, I'm pretty pleased. I really am thankful to you guys for all the feedback you've given me. Seriously. It means a lot, and it keeps me going. :)

You'd think that they'd figure out how to fix computers to not have crashes nowadays. And I can relate with the deadline thing. Life always throws a curve ball, or I always find a more entertaining thing to do. :POf course I care to see! :D I always love seeing artwork, especially from my friends. Not to mention that it's pony related -- that means I'm definately going to see it. :POh wow, 8th most posted? That's awesome! You're very welcome for the feedback, and keep up the great work!

8th most posts? That just reminds me how inactive I've been in my topic. :PI liked the new comic. Although I honestly never saw Pinkie as a "veggie burger" type of pony. And those two words should never go together in this topic again plzthx.Bio, stop shamelessly plugging yourself!Joland and Pinkie meeting...nothing explicitly bad would happen, all zombies would just be wiped from the face of the earth. And all non-zombies for that matter. Maybe that's bad after all. <_<>_>Sorry for spamming up your inbox (1 message lol). I sent you a legit question, and I anxiously await it's production. :pirate: